• AllSmiles - Mazar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirt Mcgert - Cream Carmel

• TheFertilizer - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to end this year with a couple shots of my organically grown OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple plant from my recent solo cup grow.:blunt: Enjoy and best of luck to all my fellow growers!:goodluck:

DSC054093.JPG

DSC054203.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Very impressive sir .

I'm going to end this year with a couple shots of my organically grown OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple plant from my recent solo cup grow.:blunt: Enjoy and best of luck to all my fellow growers!:goodluck:

DSC054093.JPG

DSC054203.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Did you trick us and grow through the solo cup into a 1/2 gallon under it? Lol or am I crazy :p

Did you trick us and grow through the solo cup into a 1/2 gallon under it? Lol or am I crazy :p

Na, I just drilled a hole in the bottom of a container to support the plant from falling over and destroying the sticky colas.;)

Na, I just drilled a hole in the bottom of a container to support the plant from falling over and destroying the sticky colas.;)

I was drooling over the size of your solo cup plant and I saw that bucket under it and I'm like "that tricky bastard" haha

Good deal though bro. That things sick lol no way that cup would have stood up alone.

How much did you get from her? Pretty damn impressive solo cup grow!

How much did you get from her? Pretty damn impressive solo cup grow!

I got around an ounce to an ounce and a half or more out of each plant give or take. 18 solo cup plants gave me close to 2lbs. of prime cannabis after drying which made it worth while in my eyes & something I'll try again in the future.;)

I got around an ounce to an ounce and a half or more out of each plant give or take. 18 solo cup plants gave me close to 2lbs. of prime cannabis after drying which made it worth while in my eyes & something I'll try again in the future.;)

Nice!!! Hell yeah!

This girl is being chopped today.
LSD
Barneys Seeds
4 week veg, 10 week flower.
IMG_726814.JPG

IMG_728911.JPG

Another month filled with amazing plants. Great job out there, good luck everyone. :tokin:

I've never entered a plant in this contest before because I never have very impressive plants in terms of size or structure, but I really wanna show off this Platinum Girl Scout Cookies from 2016 because even though it's a really unassuming size, it made some of the frostiest buds I've ever had. 3 gallon pot, 400 W light, no training, tested out at 23.6% THC.

potm27.jpg

potm5.jpg

Heck if you ever need a tester im a good one. LoL
nice plant
peace brother!!#

I've never entered a plant in this contest before because I never have very impressive plants in terms of size or structure, but I really wanna show off this Platinum Girl Scout Cookies from 2016 because even though it's a really unassuming size, it made some of the frostiest buds I've ever had. 3 gallon pot, 400 W light, no training, tested out at 23.6% THC.

potm27.jpg

potm5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom