• SolMJ - Iced Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lupey - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemud - Mystery Cookies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firstly, very nice girl you have there. You know what breeder? And when do you like to harvest? You said you 25%cloudly & 75%clear?

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Plant Of The Month - May 2016

420-magazine-mobile801888847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1834969282.jpg

My g13 x Amnesia haze week 8

1LUV

Our first photo and scrog. She's a Crop King Seeds Crown Royale that spent 7 weeks in veg at 24/0 and 11 weeks in flower, in a 4.6 gallon airpot with Sunshine #4 and under a Twilight Spider x4. The scrog is a 2 foot square.

She was fed base level nutes from DNF with their "bloom fortifier" added in, along with calmag+ during veg and GO CaMg+ during flowering.

IMG_301916.JPG

IMG_304415.JPG

Our first photo and scrog. She's a Crop King Seeds Crown Royale that spent 7 weeks in veg at 24/0 and 11 weeks in flower, in a 4.6 gallon airpot with Sunshine #4 and under a Twilight Spider x4. The scrog is a 2 foot square.

She was fed base level nutes from DNF with their "bloom fortifier" added in, along with calmag+ during veg and GO CaMg+ during flowering.

IMG_301916.JPG

IMG_304415.JPG

Well THEN !!! Now what... RTK and the Bizz that is magnificent. My hat's off to you two, I'm so impressed with that Crown Royal, may her majestic beauty be gleamed all over the world.

:bravo:My Friends:bravo:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

I present for one last time "Explodey", an acapulco gold plant from seed grown bonsai style.

She finished in just 50 days under 12/12. I have clones of this plant. The buds smell like citrus blueberry and turned purple in the last week during the flush.

day519.JPG
day50c.JPG

V:bongrip:

I'm going to toss one in here, since she was a special plant to me. This is a Critical Cheese, grown in coco. The cup holds 17oz at the brim. I grew Cheesy as one of six strains in Marzbadrock's solo cup competion. She shone from start to finish- always looking like she was supremely happy and in nothing but perfect health. This is the kind of plant that takes whatever is thrown at it, does all the work, and lets the grower get the credit. Smelled like the finest organic cantaloupe. She was grown 12/12 from seed and was 101 days old in these pics, taken on 4/20, the day I harvested her.

image10747.jpeg

image10738.jpeg

Now that is truly impressive my friend :bravo:

Plant Of The Month - May 2016

I'm going to toss one in here, since she was a special plant to me. This is a Critical Cheese, grown in coco. The cup holds 17oz at the brim. I grew Cheesy as one of six strains in Marzbadrock's solo cup competion. She shone from start to finish- always looking like she was supremely happy and in nothing but perfect health. This is the kind of plant that takes whatever is thrown at it, does all the work, and lets the grower get the credit. Smelled like the finest organic cantaloupe. She was grown 12/12 from seed and was 101 days old in these pics, taken on 4/20, the day I harvested her.

image10747.jpeg

image10738.jpeg

Nice!! Any training done on her?

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

I humbly thank you for the compliments. The plant did all the work. :thanks:
There was zero training. I didn't even remove dead leaves just let them fall.
Noob I will PM you. Not sure what we are and are not supposed to be posting on this thread, or what counts as an 'update' to my entry (just pics beyond the first two I'm guessing...? I hope!) :thumb:

I humbly thank you for the compliments. The plant did all the work. :thanks:
There was zero training. I didn't even remove dead leaves just let them fall.
Noob I will PM you. Not sure what we are and are not supposed to be posting on this thread, or what counts as an 'update' to my entry (just pics beyond the first two I'm guessing...? I hope!) :thumb:

One of the very best things about the contest threads is many of them have links to the actual grow in the poster's signature. These threads often lead me to new and fun reading.

All kinds of questions pop into my noggin when I look at the proud entries. Not sure this is the right place to ask them.

Weasel, nice job of protecting your nuts. ;)

ill throw in something this month isn't huge like some of these
gsc boanice nutes hydro bubbler under advanced led's in a 4x4 tent

DSC081723.JPG

DSC081756.JPG

looking good so far on the entries guys :thumb:

Well, my plants aren't quite as far along as the majority of these ones already posted by some of the wonderful growers here in the 420 community, but I am going to enter myself into my first 420 Magazine contest. If anything I can try again next month when my plants are farther along :) Best of luck to everyone, you all have some wonderful entries!

Here is my entry.. Candy Cane autoflower at day 54, 14 days into flowering. She is a very vigorous grower and is being naturally grown with no training, just some minor defoliation here and there along with stripping off some lower growth that wont amount to anything to spread more energy to the rest of the plant. She is very bushed out compared to her FIM'd sister. Thanks to all who may vote for this wonderful lady.

Candy117.JPG
Candy1flower2.JPG

My little Leialoha at Day 96
A Northern Lights Automatic from Cropking, she was topped and fluxed to the max. I am very proud to present my best autoflower to date, she's a scrog free monster auto and is bigger than any of her predecessors Priscilla, Nadine and Maria. Check out her development in either of my current journals.

20160510_200655.jpg

20160510_144422.jpg

RTK and the Bizz, I'm in awe of your specimen. I'll let my little darling child hang out with the big girls.

Goodluck Everyone this month has some serious plants... The World's Best Cannabis plants are already nominated, I humbly place my pride and joy for your consideration...
:circle-of-love: Leialoha:circle-of-love:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom