B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

:popcorn:

its looking like march 1st we will illuminate you and the girls, in the meantime i will reveal some info and keep you posted on the babies as they get ready for the veg cycle to start
these lights are a hybrid led they can simulate seasons, and a 24 hour day timer from dawn till dusk, even high noon or an overcast cloudy day microprocessor controlled by a remote unit!!! the level of what color(10 spectrums) can be customized
no longer will they have to be jolted awake by the max light they will see in a day, set them to a cloudy day play some thunderstorm sounds on your stereo and then spray them with foliar sprays.....the possibilities are amazing the most realistic inviros can be created
perhaps tomorrow i'll take some pis of the babies under t5 right now and post them,
getting excited yet? i know i am:thumb:

its looking like march 1st we will illuminate you and the girls, in the meantime i will reveal some info and keep you posted on the babies as they get ready for the veg cycle to start
these lights are a hybrid led they can simulate seasons, and a 24 hour day timer from dawn till dusk, even high noon or an overcast cloudy day microprocessor controlled by a remote unit!!! the level of what color(10 spectrums) can be customized
no longer will they have to be jolted awake by the max light they will see in a day, set them to a cloudy day play some thunderstorm sounds on your stereo and then spray them with foliar sprays.....the possibilities are amazing the most realistic inviros can be created
perhaps tomorrow i'll take some pis of the babies under t5 right now and post them,

So close yet so far away!! Sounds like the possibilities could be endless. My question is, what is considered affordae with all that packed into one light??

Yeah I took a stab at whose lights you were testing, them babies look sweet. Measurements in lux are also the best way to rate light intensity, which they give on their page. I guess the delay is while they fix the broken links at their page :)

i know they are intense, umol readings are good but subjective , and readings are not absolute a couple white leds can crank up the readings while not adding much of the spectrums plants actually use as it was explained to me,and at this point with leds readings dont tell the whole story of what a light can do
theres are lights in this series from a couple bills to around $1250 there will be special 420 mag member discounts as i understand will be 25% there are some companys offering similar lights to our new sponsor but his price retail is the best for lights of this level before the discount and remember before you spend anything i will be testing them and putting them thru their paces non biased i will be starting with a from seedling test and from flower test right off so you will get to see them work from the beginning of 2 stages, and i have several tests to run like the program designed for the cloning process, these are quite modular in that you can buy a big unit and add smaller units to increase your footprint daisy chain them together and control them with 1 control unit or just use a small one by its self each light has controls on them to control all three channels you can go as basic or as fancy full blown deluxe as you want the components used are on the higher end , im excited to see how this tech works and demo it for you guys!

Yeah I took a stab at whose lights you were testing, them babies look sweet. Measurements in lux are also the best way to rate light intensity, which they give on their page. I guess the delay is while they fix the broken links at their page :)

if your on the right site its not been given out due to it not being ready for surfers the sponsor and i are both guilty of being excited and maybe opening our mouths a bit to soon, but bear with us it will all come together by the 1st of march, we just wanted to see how interested you guys would be in this crazy cool tech i think the prices are very competitive ,any similar tech out there is more expensive i have been digging thru led websites for months and this is the most interesting thing i have found and i have seen it at 4-5 times what our sponsor is asking, hes not greedy or looking to empty your bank account for 1 light lol we have talked alot and i get a good vibe from him hes a family man and just loves the movement/cause and wants to provide some kick ass lights at a fair price and feed his family at the same time, really hes just like all of us not a big company looking to dominate the marketplace , hes into quality at a good value, and in general seems like a good doode , basically its just him, im trying to help with what i can, my big part tho will be to show you guys what these lights can do, on paper they are looking sweet:thumb:

My mind has just been blown! By the technology I mean not by the bowl I recently smoked. Simulating sunrise and sunset, being modular and configurable, the future is looking bright my friends. I don't mean to pump your ego too much BigIrishDoode but I am looking forward to this more than anything else on this site. Keep it up buddy
:cheer::slide::high-five::popcorn:

Wow...I just saw your new journal and its already 4 pages deep!!! Hmm a new LED product!! awesome! I think I have seen the type of model you are talking about where you can set it based on sunrise, sunset, color shifts and the whole shabang... I don't know if its the same one you are testing but awesome concept!! I can't wait to see what is in store for the Bidmeister!! anyone seen those new advanced led lights they are working on? They look pretty bad ass too!

So will these be available for purchase at the beggining of march?? I don't know how much your in the loop with these new lights BID. Just trying to set up a new space. I want to spend the money in the right place. I don't mind taking the plunge into new tech, just trying to get everything planned out.
well im pretty loopy lol
yes there will be some available on the 1st but the first batch is somewhat limited on the biggest 2 or 3 sizes the cool thing is the light engine in the smallest light is the same as the biggest so you can daisy chain them together and space them however you like the closer you space them the more intensity you have in the center with overlapping footprints or space them further for more coverage without losing to much intensity the way im thinking this will work is say for a scrog of 2-3 plants in a 2x4ft screen you could use pretty much any of the modules except the biggest unit might just be total overkill as i understand the biggest is comparable to a 1 k hps perhaps more but without the wasted white and green spectrum , i think 2 of the smallest would cover it and hammer the screen with 679 umols x2 thats 1378 combined at 24 inches 10 bands with uv & ir or a 2 light engine unit that would cover it pretty well and be a bit more intense directly under it, and the higher you go the more intense it gets:high-five:
My mind has just been blown! By the technology I mean not by the bowl I recently smoked. Simulating sunrise and sunset, being modular and configurable, the future is looking bright my friends. I don't mean to pump your ego too much BigIrishDoode but I am looking forward to this more than anything else on this site. Keep it up buddy
:cheer::slide::high-five::popcorn:
me too im super excited for this tech and to test it in so many ways, im gonna do a bunch of different things i wanna see how it works with sog,scrog,autos,big plants, it has a cycle for clones to help them root, just so much possibility and the more i learn about them the more ideas i get!

Wow...I just saw your new journal and its already 4 pages deep!!! Hmm a new LED product!! awesome! I think I have seen the type of model you are talking about where you can set it based on sunrise, sunset, color shifts and the whole shabang... I don't know if its the same one you are testing but awesome concept!! I can't wait to see what is in store for the Bidmeister!! anyone seen those new advanced led lights they are working on? They look pretty bad ass too!
the new advanced lights are on my list of led lights to check out, , thank you ice im so excited to get to be the first to journal with this tech (that i know of) and im loving the remote control built in 24 hour sunrise to sunset 3 channels you can control individually setting the amounts of each spectrum thru the day, for glr it would be cool if you can make just the blues fade in and out or from reds to blue or viseversa for that hour im imagining playing with wild color shifting thru the day some serious tinkering is possible, at first i will be running pre programed optimized cycles but after that basic testing is done im gonna try all sorts of stuff my mad scientist is dreaming up!
im pumped :rocker: :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom