Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Beautiful Girl you got there. Looking like a harvest is going to come in. That could be a problem with them seeds. If she is a hermie, those seeds might express the same traits. I've found if she only throws out acouple male flowers they might not contain viable pollen. A lot of strains, mainly the longer flowering sativas, throw out afew male flowers on the natural.
I see you've had your share of them stuck on stupid days that come with drinking. I've got to be one of the slowest learners when it comes to my drinking. Broken neck, 3 bullets holes, and tour of 3 of Cali's finest state prisons, yet I still dabble. Stupid huh???????
Girls look good my friend, Keepem Green

Oh man did you say that out loud? we will knock on wood :wood: ... :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope to harvest this year!! Well I harvested last year, it just went in the garbage! If cannabis is a beautiful lady alcohol is an evil old man waiting to kick your ass :roorrip:

PS not stupid... just human

Looking mighty fine there Buck. Those buds sure trimmed up nice. :yummy: I know you have sprayed so lets hope it's working. Mine came in the mail the other day. I'm going to use an end of the hose sprayer and douche the hell out of the plants and surrounding area. Just harvested the last two Bubblelicious autos and found one bud that I think it's mold. I'll have to put it under something more powerful than my small scope. Happy Skunkday

Thanks Bill, I thought I posted on this... spray often!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: so far so good

Glad to have you puffin over here...

wow bro I just went thru your whole journal nice stuff tho beautiful plants nugs and I see breeding that's wussup man sharing is caring lol

Thank you Wickedgrower, yes breeding. I suggest everyone do this, it is the safe way to keep yourself going. Speaking of safe we all need to stay safe :straightface:

Thank you Wickedgrower, yes breeding. I suggest everyone do this, it is the safe way to keep yourself going. Speaking of safe we all need to stay safe :straightface:

Sad that we have to work hard to stay safe in order to get the meds that work best for us in "the land of the free"... Some of us have to work harder than others to stay safe at this point...Thanks Buckshot

Man Buck, those chubby nugs look good enough too eat, and I admit I got a lump in my throat when I saw your blue cheese (nod).

It also looks like the stretch on the rest is about done too. :goodjob:

Good morning weed Buck. Happy Tokerday :peace:

Sorry folks, I will reply then try to get some images. I have been crashing out right after dinner, no energy, just wiped out, so no promises

Sad that we have to work hard to stay safe in order to get the meds that work best for us in "the land of the free"... Some of us have to work harder than others to stay safe at this point...Thanks Buckshot

I have often talked about freedom.

"Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage..." -- The Smashing Pumpkins

Man Buck, those chubby nugs look good enough too eat, and I admit I got a lump in my throat when I saw your blue cheese (nod).

It also looks like the stretch on the rest is about done too. :goodjob:

I hope they stop soon!! ... more bud rot on the blue cheese, two more small buds... I hope I can get her finished

that's some neat trimming Great Update Brotha Buck :volcano-smiley:

someone insulted me and asked if I used a trimmer! :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks CHH

Good morning weed Buck. Happy Tokerday :peace:

And to you Sir!!!

Damn Buckshot :) :) some stunning buds for sure! Then that gaggle of great looking girls outside! All look so bloody healthy, awesome job! :) :)

Thank you, nothing like that carpet of green you got going!!!

OK let's see if that blue cheese hussy will pout for me... :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a clone of the outdoor blue cheese. In the second image you can see seeds forming from a pollination from frozen GDP pollen. I got the tip to freeze pollen from BID. Works great, thank you BID

DSC_6928_BID_bctop.jpg

DSC_6930_BID_BC.jpg

:peace: Folks

PS even with low doses of Growology #3 this girl has too much nitrogen

So this is one of the molds that persists... next year I will use a systemic early on

the face of evil... laughing at me

mold8.jpg

Looking lush my friend, well apart from that last pic urgh!!
Its great that the big man's little pearls of wisdom are always going to live on through such nice little nuggets of info as above! :)
Best of buds to you Buck!

Thanks LA, ... yup he had a lot of those pearls tucked all over 420 magazine! :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's mold Buck? I thought it only attacked buds not leaves also.

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom