Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

Doc has no fan leaves, its all sugar leaves :smokin:

thats a great slogan for a company if you ever go corporate :rofl:

wanna turn your fan leaves into sugar leaves? go Doc Bud hi-brix Kit ;)

Curious about something Doc. Did you find that time in flower remained the same under the LEDs?

I haven't noticed any difference in flowering time under the LED.

Here are the most recent pics. As you can see, I've replaced all the harvested plants except for the one lonely Champagne, which is charting new territory into week 14. I'll have full weights/yield numbers when I harvest that last plant and manicure the Paki that is on the wire.

I'm going to estimate just over 2 pounds total yield from 8 plants. I could have gotten 10 plants under the lights easily. I could have also trained the canopy for yield and gotten more....but I didn't do either of those things. I simply tried to grow the nicest plants I could.

I have nothing negative and only positive things to say about these Platinum LED's! They have my full endorsement.

IMG_76514.jpg
IMG_76533.JPG
IMG_76522.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply Doc. I am 5 weeks into flower on my very first grow. I am using the Platinum 900s. I too cant be more thrilled with how the ladies are doing. A friend started a grow with the same clone stock at the same time and his plants are easily a third less large. I think the amazing thing is how deep and strong the light penetrates. Appreciate the knowledge you are sharing.

those girls are just georgous. Pulling up a seat for this grow and brownies all around

check out my grow
Alchemy

Nice grow Doc. Thanks for all the info.

Well, I ended up with 2 pounds 6 oz. from the eight plants under these LED's. There was room for at least one or two more plants so yield could have been higher had I really tried. But getting better than 4 zips per plant ain't bad!

These Platinum lights are just fantastic! They are an easy swap for a 1000 watt HPS. My E-bill is down, my yield is unchanged, and the product is top knotch!

Here are some pics of what's currently under the lights. This journal is now closed!

Picture_03171.jpg
Picture_021116.jpg
Picture_020124.jpg
IMG_78584.jpg

didnt notice what strain them ladies are

Those Colombian reds are truly beautiful plants. They seem to really dig the hb soil. I'd love to get my hands on some genetics like that!

duh Lol was way to medicated this morning

Back
Top Bottom