Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Lovely flowers in there. Great frost and color. It's not fair to have such a easy setup.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey there Doc - just ordered one of them there auto pot systems.. with the 6.6 gal pots and a 60gal res... going full tilt, why mess around?
Reps to ya bud on the heads up... I know you travel some so I'm watching how you do with this setup.

We will be heading out of town and I think we are in the middle of another round. I WAS going to not grow this summer but thats not going to happen.

I was checking out your next seeds you're liking - Mousetrap. I checked up on the genetics and see there's some Starfighter in there. I'm growing out some Kimbo Kush that has Starfighter male and Blackberry on the genetics menu and I've got em going...

Did a taste of the Chemdawg.... first hit all smiles and giggles. :smokin: I'll do a proper smoke report later on in my journal.

Loving your new lamps BIG TIME - I need a coupon .... me needs some new lamps. I've actually worn out some LED lamps! It's all about the power supply! 50K hours of lamp time is +5 years full time 24/7. Half that at best I'm finding on what I've been running.

Show me some more bud pics buddy... I'm in a sort of limbo waiting for the Kimbo.. hahahha.

Keep em green buddy!

Hey there Bo!

You're going to LOVE the autopot system. Make sure you use a layer of clay balls or rocks or something in the bottom of the pots. It will keep the dirt out of the floats. I'm going to see about getting a bigger res as well. 12.5 is great for a week but these healthy girls are drinking at a pretty good rate.

If you can get those Budmaster GODs, you'll be very happy. Plants love the new version from the start. They are praying to the lamps. Once the plants under the 1200 (V1) get accustom to the sheer power they really start showing off too. Ideally I'd grow 2-3 plants under each GOD-8 in a 2x4 footprint. If I had a room and no tents, I'd love to have a dozen of them for 24 plants. using organic soil AND AutoPots. BAM!

Lovely flowers in there. Great frost and color. It's not fair to have such a easy setup.

Cheers

Sometimes life kicks my ass, and every once in a while it gives me a big Ol cookie ;)

Subbed...very interested in this light, drcannabi. Any thoughts on the GOD8 vs. their COB-X series? I'm intrigued a bit by the COB-X stuff, but if I'm spending in that territory I'll want what they believe is their best. I have the opportunity to build a custom room, which has me salivating a bit .

Doing my first harvest on Friday!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your automated grow is right up there with all the earlier ones. Some might say "not fair". I say "grower talent." Just curious what made you try that SoHum soil since you were happy with your own mixes? Do you think that these new "white light" LEDS have tendency to cause a little more of a stretchy growing habit? Wondered because I saw the same thing on an Amare grow. Could use some of that for the more squat, bunchy indicas that show up sometimes. Great gardening brother. :welldone:

Subbed...very interested in this light, drcannabi. Any thoughts on the GOD8 vs. their COB-X series? I'm intrigued a bit by the COB-X stuff, but if I'm spending in that territory I'll want what they believe is their best. I have the opportunity to build a custom room, which has me salivating a bit .

Doing my first harvest on Friday!

Hi and welcome to my grow Canobud! Great question on the Budmaster COBs. I can't directly answer your question because I don't have any experience with the COB series. However, there is a user on this forum "Icemud" who has both the COBs and the GODs. He can answer directly.

What you should do, is contact Paul @ Budmaster and ask him what he thinks is the best light for cannabis. He will not BS, he's a straight shooter and a great guy. There are some folks talking about buying 1 of each and then switching out 1/2 the panels so each light holds 4 COB panels and 4 GOD panels.

Hope this helps!

Docs crock pot of buds set it and forget it.
Looking smashing bro.

lol! I think that's a Ronco Rotisserie that hehehehe. I'm honestly just blown away with the results I'm getting. Still got a ways to go but damn what a great start.

Your automated grow is right up there with all the earlier ones. Some might say "not fair". I say "grower talent." Just curious what made you try that SoHum soil since you were happy with your own mixes? Do you think that these new "white light" LEDS have tendency to cause a little more of a stretchy growing habit? Wondered because I saw the same thing on an Amare grow. Could use some of that for the more squat, bunchy indicas that show up sometimes. Great gardening brother. :welldone:

Thank you brother light! The SoHum soil is a new product by a new cannabis-only company. There is a professional grow on youtube using the SoHum soil and AutoPots. The grow is phenomenal. I wanted to see if I could accomplish the same results on a much smaller scale. I figured it would make for a great journal lol! I don't think the soil is available commercially yet so I'll probably use my own next time.

Now the white lights causing more stretch is a really good question. My GODs are still the pink/purple ones. I think you mean the COB clusters? If so, we'll have to go ask Icemud if they cause (or allow) more stretch for our ladies. Usually my GOD 1200 just stops them in their tracks but these Venoms just shrugged it off and blasted up lol!

I think the Venom is just way more stretchy than I'm used to. I usually abuse them in all sorts of ways to get the bush shape. This time I just topped them. I loved the way my non topped plants grew last time so I wanted to find a happy medium between a bush and a tree. This seems to be it and I can see me growing this way for while. Training bushes takes forever and we've already established how lazy I am :rofl:

Wow Doc, you weren't lying when you said they are healthy!

Yes sir Blazer! If they end up healthy like this, I'm going to be SO stoked. I'm loving this setup so far. I can see me using this setup for the rest of my life. Hopefully Budmaster/Autopot setups will be popping up all over. :love:

Hello my friends,

Here are the girls as of today. There are currently no nanners or balls. I'm keeping a close watch so we should be good. RD doesn't have many herms, but I'm still looking :Namaste: :)

20160629_190534.jpg
20160629_1905371.jpg
20160629_1905501.jpg
20160629_1905501.jpg

Here are the buds. Really looking great
20160629_1906011.jpg
20160629_1906011.jpg
20160629_1906071.jpg
20160629_1906071.jpg
20160629_1906161.jpg

20160629_1906211.jpg
20160629_1906261.jpg

20160629_1906471.jpg
20160629_1906471.jpg

They are really looking great!:love:

Very pretty Doc. Love the frost down the fans. Enjoy the few cool nights when we can.

Cheers

Looking fantastic Doc! I see they are quite leggy girls. Nice. They should stack those buds nicely, if you keep them happy. Which you seem to be doing.

Very pretty Doc. Love the frost down the fans. Enjoy the few cool nights when we can.

Cheers

You got that right MT! July and August can be killers specially when we get an east wind and the temp goes 100+. Had a beer or three on the front porch last night and thought of all I'm grateful for! It was a nice refreshing evening.

Superb splendidly sticky stuff there bro. Gonna be thinking of you when I go hand mix and hand water my stable.;)

lol! Brother Dusty, these cheesecakes are getting fat in 1/2 gallon pots. I need to sex them and get them uppotted. DK Genetics baby! I still like to play around with my girls and have been spoiling them with all kinds of foliar treats. I've got to get my hands dirty too ;)

Gorgeous doc. Can just picture you sitting in front of tent vaping, feet up, watching the auto system kicking it. How long in flower so far?
:circle-of-love:

I do that lol! Have you been spying brightlight :rofl: I was joking with mrscannabi and she said I spend more time out there now just staring into the tent hehehe. The autopot system is a winner in my book. The GOD/AutoPot combo is really impressing me. You could easily grow any style. All coco and salt nutes, Soil (Like an FF) with salt nutes, or what I've got going on with the Organic soil and RO. It's like hydro for soil.

I put them in the 12x12 tent around 26 days ago. They started showing sex about 20 days ago. The males were first to show and got the Axe!

Beautiful drC! I need to read up more on them auto pots. I'm always out and about during grows and this looks like something that fits my lifestyle.

Hi AllSmiles! This is right up your alley!. You could grow Coco or Organics with this system. If you're going to be gone longer than 5-7 days, make sure to get the larger reservoir. The 12 gallon runs for right around a week right now and will probably be less when the plants start bud building. System is too easy to set up and totally expandable. A+ gear IMHO :Namaste:

Thanks for checking in Amigos!:party::thanks::tommy::theband:

Wow Dr!!!! you certainly have some very healthy looking plants in there!!!! Love how deep green and waxy the leaves look! That is going to be one hell of a next month or so! bravo my friend! :thumb:

Hey there Doc - nice looking buds there buddy. Looking REAL nice and snowy in that there flower room. The ladies are already stacking up :thumb: thats impressive.

Love the Auto pot gear - you running the 6 gal pots? I ordered the 60gal res. still waiting for the gear to arrive.

Congrats on your 6 day travels without a hicup! I know how you feel = what a relief, eh?

Hoping for many many more trouble free travels to you there Doc. :Namaste:

:cheer: Doc's got the flowers a rock'in ... go buddy go. :cheer:

Wow Dr!!!! you certainly have some very healthy looking plants in there!!!! Love how deep green and waxy the leaves look! That is going to be one hell of a next month or so! bravo my friend! :thumb:

Thanks Ice! The next month will tell the truth on what's up with the BM GODs and the AutoPots. These are as healthy as any I've grown at this stage. Venom OG is notoriously a low yielder so anything around 3 oz per plant will be outstanding. Giving them the eye test I think it will be close. They get more waxy everyday and the only thing they're getting is some cal/mag. Got to give a thumbs up to the SoHum guys. Great soil!

Hey there Doc - nice looking buds there buddy. Looking REAL nice and snowy in that there flower room. The ladies are already stacking up :thumb: thats impressive.

Love the Auto pot gear - you running the 6 gal pots? I ordered the 60gal res. still waiting for the gear to arrive.

Congrats on your 6 day travels without a hicup! I know how you feel = what a relief, eh?

Hoping for many many more trouble free travels to you there Doc. :Namaste:

:cheer: Doc's got the flowers a rock'in ... go buddy go. :cheer:

Hi brother Bo! I'm stoked to be able to leave without having mrscannabi mind the store. For the first time since starting growing, I have total faith that when I return home all the kids will be happy and healthy.

Yes I have the 6 gallon 6 pot XL kit. What a great system! Will it last? No idea, but the build seems very solid. Good call on the Large Res. That is going to be key for lots of sites and a long trip away. How many pots did you get?

Your soil will make heavenly buds with the AP system. Can't really do any drenches but I'm foliar feeding your IPM and other HB goodies throughout this grow. I checked the moisture of the soil and it's between 3-4 all the way from the top to the bottom of the pot. The clay balls are super important IMHO. I used 1.5 quarts per pot. You don't want any dirt getting into the works ;) The roots must be off the chart because the plants are drinking at an accelerated clip.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom