Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Plants are looking great Doc, and I love the tech in this journal.That is some serious LED power you're playing with.

SUBBED!

Ill sit over here! Sweet setup!
All GOD. ;)
:popcorn:

Plants are looking great Doc, and I love the tech in this journal.That is some serious LED power you're playing with.

SUBBED!

Hey there Brother Blaze! I've never been a tech type of guy but I'm with you. These are some pretty cool toys. I really hope the Autopots rock this tent. Can you imagine taking off for 2 weeks in the middle Flower? I've done a week and that was pushing it. This setup could potentially go 3 weeks it all depends on how much they start drinking.

Jess foolin'. :) Fun stuff with the Geo/Autopot comparo, & that BM gear is top notch. Can't wait to see the Venom, I'm stoked for this one. :cheer::volcano-smiley:

LOL! I seriously thought, "Oh Carebrother is wasted hehehe. I was super happy that you got drunk on a week day lol. This venom stinks to high heaven already and the buds are only the size of a pea. Going to have to do some filtration upgrades. Check out the reviews on Leafly, sh!t is crazy potent. Can't wait. And check out the Chem genetics on this strain. OMG!

Nice strain lineup. This will be fun. Those are some bad ass looking lights! :thumb:

Thanks AllSmiles! The lights are intense. 1000+ watts true LED lights in 5x5 tent. I cant quit going out and looking at them. Probably watched them grow for 2 hours yesterday lol! I hope they stop the stretch. They've doubled in height now. Usually plants stop vertical growth in 10-14 days under the 1200. Hope they're about done. I do have another 12-16 inches before they get too close.

Ill sit over here! Sweet setup!
All GOD. ;)
:popcorn:

Welcome Stage! Glad to have you along for the ride. I've been meaning to stop over at your yard but I keep getting too stoned off my last crop lol! I'm sure you understand hehehe! Make yourself at home and ask any Q's you have along the way.

Looking good bruv. Mmmm beer.:)

TY Dusty! Mmmmm... Beer! Homer would be proud lol! Mmmmm... Doughnuts lol! Wait, I smell cheesecake.

Sign me up drcannabi, that's epic light... It's sure to make for some epic buds. Nifty hydro set, Goodluck to you brother...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome Snid! Thanks for signing up! The lights are definitely bright as anything I've seen. I accidentally looked at the GOD 8 when I first hung it and I was hurting for a couple days lol! If you have any Q's about them just let me know. The proof will be in the buddage and I'm hoping for the Epic buds for sure!

Here are the Venom ladies showing off. They are really slender. I hope they pack on the buds but I'm pretty sure that I'll have to tie up every branch to get any weight. Healthy lovely girls :)

20160616_201316.jpg
20160616_201443.jpg
20160616_201457.jpg
20160616_201515.jpg
20160616_201602.jpg
20160616_201609.jpg
20160616_201614.jpg

Here is my last clone of The White S1. She is patient favorite for pain and insomnia. Looks and tastes A+. Very heavy Indica that I highly recommend. Seeds are still available so grab them while you can.

20160616_201623.jpg
20160616_201745.jpg
20160616_201738.jpg
20160616_201729.jpg

Your plants are looking great Doc! Looking forward to seeing how that venom OG pans out for you. Another interesting strain selection by the doctor.

Hey there Doc - nice looking setup and nice buds there buddy! :thumb:

I've been wondering what's the closest you want the plants to get to the lamps or in other words the canopy height to lamp distance with those GOD lights??

They are on my short list now that I'm seeing your ladies get it on. That's excellent growth there. I like the stretch ... leaves room for bigger buds! <no pun intended>

3 weeks with those autopots?? nice.

I got 2 1/2 weeks last summer with blue-mat and a HUGE res... It wasn't easy and was a lot of work. Wish you luck with that system and watching with huge interest.

keep it green

Hi Denise! Glad your circle of love made it over to my back yard! :circle-of-love:

Well it would be rud not to join the party :)

Glad your giving the autopot system a go, I've got one if I ever get around to having the time and space :)

I'm also well annoyed at ya! I'm the light addict and you've gone set the bar quite high with all that GOD power :)

Hi LA! Glad you made it here :)... The Autopot system was too easy to set up. Seriously easy and quick. I put my res outside the tent so I can maintain it without disturbing the plants. I haven't turned it on yet because instructions say wait 10-14 days after transplanting and hand watering in the plants. I'll turn it on Wednesday and I'll make sure I take a couple pics.

Don't get too annoyed with me and the lights! The main reason I bought the BM 1200 GOD was because of your journals :):) Besides, you'll out-yield me with 1/2 the watts. Hell, you could out-yield me a roll of tin foil and a Flashlight :rofl:

Subbed in doc, damn thats one sexy looking light and some amazing strains you have going, should be a good one :)

Hi Feral, welcome to my little BM grow. Glad to have you on board!

Your plants are looking great Doc! Looking forward to seeing how that venom OG pans out for you. Another interesting strain selection by the doctor.

Thanks Blaze, you and me both brother! I'm really interested in this strain now. I can't believe the chem smell coming from these tiny buds already. If it keeps this up, it will be my stinkiest grow to date. Next reg seed grow will be Mouse Trap from Dank Genetics. Talk about interesting :)

Hey there Doc - nice looking setup and nice buds there buddy! :thumb:

I've been wondering what's the closest you want the plants to get to the lamps or in other words the canopy height to lamp distance with those GOD lights??

They are on my short list now that I'm seeing your ladies get it on. That's excellent growth there. I like the stretch ... leaves room for bigger buds! <no pun intended>

3 weeks with those autopots?? nice.

I got 2 1/2 weeks last summer with blue-mat and a HUGE res... It wasn't easy and was a lot of work. Wish you luck with that system and watching with huge interest.

keep it green

Hey there Bo! I'm going to end up about 24" inches from the top of the canopy to the light. I asked Icemud where the sweet spot is and he said (paraphrasing) between 24 and 36 inches. That was based on science and his PAR (and other) readings. We'll find out if it's too close because mine will be right in that range. They are still stretching in week 3 which is the longest stretch period I've had under the GOD 1200. It usually just stops them in their tracks, but this strain is proving to be quite the little stretcher. I'll be hoping for the Bigger Buds :)

The Autopots were super easy to set up. I know what you mean with the Blumats. I've never been able to get mine to work and I eventually threw them away. The autopot system is very different. The stupid Blumat carrots and drippers were such a pain to figure out. This system just fills the bottom of the tray and the plant soaks up what it needs. The only thing you need to do once set up is to keep the reservoir filled. It's a 12.5 gallon capacity. Once I figure out how long the 12.5 gallons lasts, I can make the reservoir out of anything and could even hook it up to a 40 gallon lol. We'll see how it shakes out. I've never used it before.

Thanks for checking in everyone. I just got back home from a 4 day trip to Pops house for Father's Day. It was Awesome! He didn't want us to leave. He kept disappearing into his room and then coming out with memorabilia and stories about the items. It was a real hoot!

It's nice to get automated so you can travel if needed. I'm excited to see your BM in action. I'm going to try a 715 watt grow with 315w CMH, 400w (something). But for summer it's single light only and I might have to drop to T5HO. Well, bring on the fun Doc. You got the soil, now the lights, time to kill it. However, that SnC looked very good.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Oh, yea. How the new light going?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey there Doc - just ordered one of them there auto pot systems.. with the 6.6 gal pots and a 60gal res... going full tilt, why mess around?
Reps to ya bud on the heads up... I know you travel some so I'm watching how you do with this setup.

We will be heading out of town and I think we are in the middle of another round. I WAS going to not grow this summer but thats not going to happen.

I was checking out your next seeds you're liking - Mousetrap. I checked up on the genetics and see there's some Starfighter in there. I'm growing out some Kimbo Kush that has Starfighter male and Blackberry on the genetics menu and I've got em going...

Did a taste of the Chemdawg.... first hit all smiles and giggles. :smokin: I'll do a proper smoke report later on in my journal.

Loving your new lamps BIG TIME - I need a coupon .... me needs some new lamps. I've actually worn out some LED lamps! It's all about the power supply! 50K hours of lamp time is +5 years full time 24/7. Half that at best I'm finding on what I've been running.

Show me some more bud pics buddy... I'm in a sort of limbo waiting for the Kimbo.. hahahha.

Keep em green buddy!

Hi all,

It's update time! Good news. I left for 6 days for the new job and when I came home I had very beautiful thriving plants. This Budmaster/AutoPot/SoHum combo has made a believer out of me. This is seriously "set it and forget it" growing at it's best. Anyone who knows me knows I'm always looking for the easiest way to grow Organic buds. This is by far the least work I've ever done on a full tent, and the plants are booming!

The Budmaster GODs are really doing a great job penetrating down to the dirt. The plants are loving the light. I haven't done any defoliating on this grow. I just topped once and let them do their thing.

For the reservoir I just used RO water and 1 tsp per gallon of CaliMagic. I adjusted the PH and WOW, the plants are growing like weeds lol!

A few pics here. I'll get more up as soon I get a chance tom get caught up on all your grows.

Any Questions just ask.

20160628_155654.jpg
20160628_155705.jpg
20160628_155721.jpg
20160628_155800.jpg
20160628_155811.jpg

It's nice to get automated so you can travel if needed. I'm excited to see your BM in action. I'm going to try a 715 watt grow with 315w CMH, 400w (something). But for summer it's single light only and I might have to drop to T5HO. Well, bring on the fun Doc. You got the soil, now the lights, time to kill it. However, that SnC looked very good.

Oh, yea. How the new light going?

The new light is killing it MT! I'm super impressed with the Autopot system too. We've had some hot days here lately and it's been real nice not to have to do any work lol! The automation allowed me to leave for 6 days. The reservoir was about empty so I'm thinking to get to the 2-3 week vacation, I'll need a 30-40 gallon reservoir.

I'll stop by and see how you're doing real soon.

:love::circle-of-love::love: Love Bomb back at ya!

We definitely need another update Doc.

Hey ya Brother Blaze, I'll do a better one here soon. Everything is healthy and thriving. These all stretched 3x from flip; 8-12" to 24-36". They're done stretching now and this is when they really start building buds. Happy Daze!

Back
Top Bottom