Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Thanks for the pics :)

I like that you put your seeds in short tailed. I often see the paper towel folks waiting for long tap roots. IMO, longer roots just increase the risk of breakage.

:hmmmm:
Seeing toes for the third time today, and only finding bare feet in my photos, it makes me wonder if any of use wear shoes in the grow areas
:hmmmm:
Great morning to ya Rad. yes toe toes,...always bare foot when summer starts ...just hate to put socks on..wear them all week in my work boots at work so...Ya , with the seeds splitting ..it's never a good idea to watch the lil tap root come all the way out before planting. They should be planted as soon as they show they are viable by a lil split . They simply wast very valuable energy if not planted asap. cheers Rad, have a terrific Sunday sir!:Namaste::high-five:

Congrats Duggs:bravo:
Thanks so much Evo, hope your weekend is groovin bud!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks Budley,..where you bin anyhow?..Hope you and your girls are Ok and starting to enjoy the summer. Glad to see you around ...:Namaste:

Congrats Duggan, well done my man!!
Thanks Stank. Hope your Canada Day and Independence day weekend is groovin along . Have a great day would ya.:high-five:

Congrats on MOTM Duggs! :bravo::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::allgood: Your ladies are really building buds at this point. 5 more weeks of that and you may surprise yourself with what you yield.
Thank you so much Yeti. Yes, i feel you may be right about your yield prediction...they still have a lot to give yet , so....we'le see eh. Thanks again for your nice words bud!:thumb::high-five:

Lol . I take my shoes off too, makes me feel as if I'm not tracking in any outside contamination from my shoes. Plus if I have to step in my grow area I feel more stable without my shoes.
Top of the mornin to ya my friend! Hope you are havin a groovin weekend ...with your people sir! yes , barefootin ...toe toes!:high-five:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and involvement in my journal. It feels very cool to have ya's all in here with me for this grow. It's about to get crazy cuz of the major bulking up they're about to do. These two CD's are really making them explode. I guess i got the timing right again with this group of ladies. Cheers everyone, and have an awesome Sunday!:circle-of-love:

I don't have to start calling you Sir Duggan now that your MOTM. Congrats, you deserve it, for all the help you give, thanks.........
Thanks Buck ...just tryin to make a lot of growers not make the silly mistakes i made and to smooth out the process a lil for some. thanks again bud!

Do they know Duggan is Canadian? Are Canadians allowed to win?
OK Beaves ...that'l do ...:rofl::rofl:

You have a good point beavis, we might have to look into that.
You guys are cruel...LMFAO...:rofl:....Have an awesome day you two....:Namaste::high-five:

I thought you would like this duggs, after looking up every aisle, I found them
420-magazine-mobile1073463203.jpg

Only $.50 a pack, I already love em lol

:rofl: stole that idea from you Duggs and they are awesome.......when we actually use them :rofl: sometimes we screw up and forget to lash the girls down but next round we will be better on top of things, I hope lol.

Hope your having an awesome weekend brotha, you eating that vinaigrette and ice cream to practice up for Ziggy? LMFAO, reminds me of trying to eat Muktuk, they say it's good, black and white Muktuk, tried them both, both taste disgustingly shitty, like a piece of bubble gum that keeps growing as you chew it and oil oozes out, yup, great stuff :rofl: we'll send ya some brotha, eat it first then rinse that shit out of your mouth with vinegary ice cream :rofl: :rofl: oh ya, Muktuk = whale blubber :rofl: :love::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

:rofl: stole that idea from you Duggs and they are awesome.......when we actually use them :rofl: sometimes we screw up and forget to lash the girls down but next round we will be better on top of things, I hope lol.

Hope your having an awesome weekend brotha, you eating that vinaigrette and ice cream to practice up for Ziggy? LMFAO, reminds me of trying to eat Muktuk, they say it's good, black and white Muktuk, tried them both, both taste disgustingly shitty, like a piece of bubble gum that keeps growing as you chew it and oil oozes out, yup, great stuff :rofl: we'll send ya some brotha, eat it first then rinse that shit out of your mouth with vinegary ice cream :rofl: :rofl: oh ya, Muktuk = whale blubber :rofl: :love::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Ya eh AB wtf... this whole vinegar and ice cream thing is a lil 'off' ...:) Sounds ...makes me gag!

It is easier to stay on top of the girls if you lash em down :;): just saying:icon_cool;)
OK then Yeti...."lash them down".... I'm a baaad dude...easy there yeti....LMAO...:rofl::rofl:
I tried a big 'zip tie' one time ,....said it made her wrists hurt...:shhh:....:bravo:......:tokin:

:reading420magazine:

sent from my Delorean...in the future!...:ganjamon::party:

All this talk about Stella, I had to pick some up. Had it before, but been so long I couldn't remember the taste. It's a very good beer, those Belgians sure know how to make good beer
420-magazine-mobile297953709.jpg

I still slightly throw up when I hear vinegar and ice cream, doesn't sound right

Look at that....expecting someone...:tokin::grinjoint:...best beer IMO! Commercials suck though....:rofl:

I was at a garden party today. (Small roup, 5 differently sauced racks of ribs, 3 varieties of weed, some beer and veggies.)
At root beer float time, I did the vanilla ice cream in a glass then couldn't find the root beer, so I looked around for ... balsamic vinegar. I couldn't find it so I drizzled balsamic vinegar flavored rib sauce on the ice cream.

You guys are way off when you think ice cream and vinegar : Red wine vinegar is made from over fermented red wine, white wine vinegar is made from over fermented white wine, balsamic vinegar is made from .... aged grape must (the juice of whole grapes.) No fermentation.

Wine vinegar is to balsamic vinegar as wine is to grape juice - except more so since vinegar has virtually no sugar and grape juice is virtually all sugar. Balsamic vinegar is closer to butterscotch than it is to either wine or vinegar.

Some pics today Rad and gang. get a better look at things. Still have about 5 weeks left , so...:) 23 .2 is a very , very good guess, IMO!
Anyhow gang , hope ya's are all havin a groovin day! cheers.
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_001.jpg
these seeds are JUST splitting now, excellent time to put in the one's:)
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_002.jpg
this is all i got gang,..a little corner to hang my very modest 4foot, four lamp T-8 industrial 'trougher' with a pc. of mylar to reflect a bit of light. They will stay here for about a month or this time , a week longer.
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_003.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_004.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_005.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_006.jpg

I am proud to say , all 6 seeds have sprouted and are 'born'...how many autos in the group....
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_007.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_009.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_010.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_011.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_012.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_013.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_014.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_015.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_017.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_018.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_019.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_020.jpg
Devils_Carnival_just_startin_out_with_some_BT_s_too_021.jpg

Have an awesome day everyone!
Damn duggs, good looking crop you got there. Can't wait to see them at harvest time. So you're doing Devil's Carnival next, correct?

I was at a garden party today. (Small roup, 5 differently sauced racks of ribs, 3 varieties of weed, some beer and veggies.)
At root beer float time, I did the vanilla ice cream in a glass then couldn't find the root beer, so I looked around for ... balsamic vinegar. I couldn't find it so I drizzled balsamic vinegar flavored rib sauce on the ice cream.

You guys are way off when you think ice cream and vinegar : Red wine vinegar is made from over fermented red wine, white wine vinegar is made from over fermented white wine, balsamic vinegar is made from .... aged grape must (the juice of whole grapes.) No fermentation.

Wine vinegar is to balsamic vinegar as wine is to grape juice - except more so since vinegar has virtually no sugar and grape juice is virtually all sugar. Balsamic vinegar is closer to butterscotch than it is to either wine or vinegar.

Did Yoko bring her walrus, sorry I could not resist :oops:

Ok Dugg's I've been out in the wood camping when the OH FISH AL word came down you were chosen MOTH :bravo::welldone::high-five: You have many friends here and it's very plain to see why. Keep up the good work for you help more folks than you know :Namaste: There are too many others to list along with you as to helping this community. I will take upon myself to speak for a large groups of us, :thanks: If you still have five weeks to grow I'l have to jump in at 24.6..... Grow big or go home... :peace Ole Rooster headed to another garden...

Damn duggs, good looking crop you got there. Can't wait to see them at harvest time. So you're doing Devil's Carnival next, correct?
Great mornin to ya SF..:) Thank you very much for the nice words bud!.. Yes, C & N's. Devils Carnival is 'UP' and growing ...6 of em! I will take the nicest looking four , the other two ...out! have a great day bud!:high-five:

Did Yoko bring her walrus, sorry I could not resist :oops:
:rofl:

I walked into the party
like I was walking onto a yacht

. . .

If he wants to feed us ribs and smoke us up with Gorilla Glue #4 in his garden, I'll call it a garden party!
Why can't i ever go to parties like that...FFS's..:tokin:

I just never could get past smell of vinegar, it might be great, I just can't tell my brain that lol
Ya eh buck...vinegar is for Fries man..:)

Ok Dugg's I've been out in the wood camping when the OH FISH AL word came down you were chosen MOTH :bravo::welldone::high-five: You have many friends here and it's very plain to see why. Keep up the good work for you help more folks than you know :Namaste: There are too many others to list along with you as to helping this community. I will take upon myself to speak for a large groups of us, :thanks: If you still have five weeks to grow I'l have to jump in at 24.6..... Grow big or go home... :peace Ole Rooster headed to another garden...
Rooster, thank you so much my friend. Thanks for the very kind words my brotha!! This group we have ...i hold very close and strive to help them grow the very best produce they can...period. I have a lil thing ....i don't wanna see ANY grower make those silly , ignorant mistakes , i made while learning over the yrs. If i can help a grower do things the RIGHT way ...i feel so very very good inside! cheers and thanks again....oh ya , your guess at 24.6 is a very good one...your catching on bud....:thumb::bravo::Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom