Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

I've got a question for Duggan or others.

I have a lil AK47 harvest coming up today/tomorrow. I don't want to dry the popcorn so I was thinking of making hash.

Can I refrigerate or freeze the popcorn while I research how to do it and search for my hash bags?

Evenin Rad! Bin busy with boys and stuff today,...yes , freeze the pop corn stuff if ya like . Put them in those thick , freezer ziplocks , or even mason jars. Very good thinking on your part too Rad. The best 'after harvest ' products are made starting with fresh buds , trim , leaves etc. Always best to start with fresh , so yup, freeze it!

I've got a question for Duggan or others.

I have a lil AK47 harvest coming up today/tomorrow. I don't want to dry the popcorn so I was thinking of making hash.

Can I refrigerate or freeze the popcorn while I research how to do it and search for my hash bags?

Yes you can as it is recommended that your trim and buds be frozen going through the process , good luck.

Thanks all for the 'freeze your hash greens' advice.

I should have harvested today, but I had midday appointment for company to look at my rain garden, furniture to set out on the freshly painted porch floor, and the wife asked me to sample a new rum cocktail she mixed up. Somehow I never got to the harvest part of the day. I did get to sit on the porch and enjoy the lightning bugs under the rockets red glare :)

Evening to you brotha
Well the Missy's and I are guessing your harvest at 30.65 zips. Oh, and you will be delivering that zip, fully cured to our door step with your misses by the way :rofl: we won't make you and mare eat vinager or Muktuk but we will make you eat a porterhouse flown in from our favorite meat supplier out east. You guys are welcome at our dinner table at any time, so if you get over this way.......you better look us up or your rat soup :rofl:

Great to get to know you brotha, and your older than me by 3 months lol. Too cool man, too cool. Would be honored to have you and your family come for a visit up this way. I just have to ask my boss for time off......my boss is my wife, she owns our company, I'm just the broke back of the company :)

Really, plan a trip dude, come in summer because our winter sucks ass lol. Anywho, we're blessed to have you as our friend :circle-of-love: :love:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Thanks all for the 'freeze your hash greens' advice.

I should have harvested today, but I had midday appointment for company to look at my rain garden, furniture to set out on the freshly painted porch floor, and the wife asked me to sample a new rum cocktail she mixed up. Somehow I never got to the harvest part of the day. I did get to sit on the porch and enjoy the lightning bugs under the rockets red glare :)

Great mornin to ya Rad...sounds like you had a great day/night anyhow...sittin out on the newly painted porch , chillaxin with the woman,...sippin on some rum cocktails!! Gotta like it bud! Cheers and have an awesome Tuesday!:high-five:

Evening to you brotha
Well the Missy's and I are guessing your harvest at 30.65 zips. Oh, and you will be delivering that zip, fully cured to our door step with your misses by the way :rofl: we won't make you and mare eat vinager or Muktuk but we will make you eat a porterhouse flown in from our favorite meat supplier out east. You guys are welcome at our dinner table at any time, so if you get over this way.......you better look us up or your rat soup :rofl:

Great to get to know you brotha, and your older than me by 3 months lol. Too cool man, too cool. Would be honored to have you and your family come for a visit up this way. I just have to ask my boss for time off......my boss is my wife, she owns our company, I'm just the broke back of the company :)

Really, plan a trip dude, come in summer because our winter sucks ass lol. Anywho, we're blessed to have you as our friend :circle-of-love: :love:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Ah AB,...top of the day to ya's, you and 'J'. You guys are awesome , that's what i say! I wish i could deliver a zip to ya's. What a hoot we would have eh. I need to retire ...so i would have time to visit .Thank you so, so much for the invite,..i truly am honored, thank you , you two! Have an awesome day D and J....:Namaste::circle-of-love:

30.65 eh.....good guess guys!...:thumb:

Some nice , 'full melt' 73 micron hash:) This dried to a golden goodness....
bubblehash_tut_2_074.jpg

Under a scope, it looks like a bubble bath....nothing but gland heads, virtually no plant matter in it:)

Back
Top Bottom