Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

They have a bunch of platinum crosses that are dropping as well. It is crazy the amount of strains the drop in a year. One has to wonder how they test them all before release, but they have been consistently putting out fire. I have seen people comment multiple times about getting frost levels they have never seen in person before alone with terps that are out of this world. I really dig my Slurry and could see doing at least half a tent of just her. Which is not something I typically do.

Ohhh, Dark, blinders don't help - it never ends. :yummy:

I now have a few dozen more strains that I didn't have last year, and I haven't even bought any. :hmmmm:

What were those Star Trek fuzzy things? Like those. There're always more somewhere, breeding or sumpin. Oh gawd, and the breeding - forgot about those several hundred ...

:cough:
I have found that the more I try to avoid buying seeds the more I tend to end up with lol. I keep trying to run through what I have and dont think I ever will unless I stop taking clones. But then I am always afraid of losing something special. I have run more strains this last year than any before. It is crazy how hard it is to choose which ones to keep from one round to the next.

I need to sale about 3/4's of my beans, no way in hell I could ever grow them all. I don't even know what I have lol
You don't keep an spreadsheet with them or anything? My Spreadsheet saves my ass. I have different sheets breaking down different things and making things sortable. I have my Master inventory sheet. I have strains broken down by breeders, by Indica/Sativa %, by regs or fems or autos (freebies), by flowering times, by genetics.

We should do some strain comparisons Buck!!

They have a bunch of platinum crosses that are dropping as well. It is crazy the amount of strains the drop in a year. One has to wonder how they test them all before release, but they have been consistently putting out fire. I have seen people comment multiple times about getting frost levels they have never seen in person before alone with terps that are out of this world. I really dig my Slurry and could see doing at least half a tent of just her. Which is not something I typically do.
I looked in the comments of the post about the crosses and of course someone was in there talking smack about"how do you test all these strains"? They replied it's not that hard when you have multiple facilities and other testers running it. Gives me some confidence that they are testing the strains though.

I looked in the comments of the post about the crosses and of course someone was in there talking smack about"how do you test all these strains"? They replied it's not that hard when you have multiple facilities and other testers running it. Gives me some confidence that they are testing the strains though.
A lot of people like to point out that they do not see any testers being grown on IG. But not ever breeder posts pics of the testers getting grown. The one good point that was made was how they made the slurricane and then the slurricane crosses and tested them for release all within a year. I am happy with what I have gotten from In House so far other than my purple punch s1 herming worse than most anything else I have ever seen. i did not pay for the seeds so it is not that big of a deal. They gave them out as freebies.

Great morning to everyone! Hope ya'l are doing better than the weather...bahhh! Be nice to see that bright orange thing in the sky again eh!!...FFS! Anyhow , plants are chugging along OK i guess. The two BCP's are crying out to me for more soil to play in and it's starting to show a lil with lower fans fading and growth really slow. These two BCP's did NOT like being 'topped' at all but maybe a good thing as the other two small plants are catching up nicely. Star Pupil is growing really 'funky' if ya ask me but i still feel she will be special for me. Next weekend they all get transplanted and will start to look better.
Cheers gang...got the boys , lots to do . Have a great weekend would ya's!:circle-of-love:

I bought those Malawi X PCK and then before i could start them i heard on here the buzz was not good ...can't remember who it was now,..goin back about 4 yrs. or so. It was great to get them all out and have a good look at em all though. I do have some nice ones in the bunch. hoping to lure Scotia over for a look see. Cheers Neiko and gang!
That was SmokeyMcfly. His complaint was it was too strong. He also said after it cured it turned out awesome. I have some as well I plan to get to some day.

Back
Top Bottom