Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Spring sure is taking its sweet ass time this year! Last year noone around here could put anything outside until the beginning of June!

Ya eh Yeti,...Mare and i were just talkin about how , this time last yr. we were all sitting outside at a family gathering.
The month is already half over and May will soon be here...lets hope it warms up some. Enjoy the day Yeti , Scotia and friends...my gang,..my brothas...yer all just a bunch of ner de well's...misfits , weed snobs of the highest order...friends a mine!!:circle-of-love:

Happy 420 week to all you misfits and ne-er-do-wells.... :peace:

Ya eh Yeti,...Mare and i were just talkin about how , this time last yr. we were all sitting outside at a family gathering.
The month is already half over and May will soon be here...lets hope it warms up some. Enjoy the day Yeti , Scotia and friends...my gang,..my brothas...yer all just a bunch of ner de well's...misfits , weed snobs of the highest order...friends a mine!!:circle-of-love:
Hey Duggs I hope you are having a good Sunday! These last two spring have been garbage. I am ready for some warm weather and sunshine. It snowed last night into this morning. Cars were all frost over Bah. Not the weather I want mid April.

I hear that the Minnesota lakes won't be ice-free until mid May this year. It's usually early April.

:(

I happen to be in northern Minnesota today...Not so nice!...snowing an inch an hour earlier, and whipped around by 50 MPH winds!!...anyone without 4X4 was a pain to be behind!!...the bigger rivers that would normally be running heavy at this time, were still pretty much frozen over, so yeah, mid May is a good bet, unless they get a lot of rain...on the plus side of being here in the midst of a blizzard...pretty much had stores to ourselves...ar least those that stayed open!.,,nesteled in our motel...waiting on pizza delivery...no herb...Pacifico tho`, so all`s good...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

I happen to be in northern Minnesota today...Not so nice!...snowing an inch an hour earlier, and whipped around by 50 MPH winds!!...anyone without 4X4 was a pain to be behind!!...the bigger rivers that would normally be running heavy at this time, were still pretty much frozen over, so yeah, mid May is a good bet, unless they get a lot of rain...on the plus side of being here in the midst of a blizzard...pretty much had stores to ourselves...ar least those that stayed open!.,,nesteled in our motel...waiting on pizza delivery...no herb...Pacifico tho`, so all`s good...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Hook, ya, i'm at home this morning here in Kitchener /Waterloo, Ontario. Managed to get in but was told the U is closed...yeepa, yeepa. I had a feelin , cuz people without 4x4's. were having a tuff time. Mostly rain now ..lots and lots of rain...roads are deadly, with big , unplowed areas up to 2 feet high . Big piles everywhere, just a big mess. Anyhow , i'm chillaxin with the gang. Hope everyone had a great weekend ...despite the crappy weather.:circle-of-love:

Hook, ya, i'm at home this morning here in Kitchener /Waterloo, Ontario. Managed to get in but was told the U is closed...yeepa, yeepa. I had a feelin , cuz people without 4x4's. were having a tuff time. Mostly rain now ..lots and lots of rain...roads are deadly, with big , unplowed areas up to 2 feet high . Big piles everywhere, just a big mess. Anyhow , i'm chillaxin with the gang. Hope everyone had a great weekend ...despite the crappy weather.:circle-of-love:

Jumping send that my way please lol.

Morning good sir. As long as that shitty weather doesn’t disturb your power for the girls a good snow day is well needed some days. I could use the snow for my snow removal company. All contracts ended 10 days ago so everything would be cash money as I would get to charge per push at that time. As my wife calls it. Gold falling from the skies lol. Cheers everyone

Duggs, Scotia, and gang... Morning from not quite that north but still shitty weather area... lol... Icy and shitty two days in a row now, but looking like my new moon in May planting outdoors is still on... Which is good as my plants are busting out of what turns out to be a smaller than needed prison.... hmmmm.. Shoulda got a federal grant for it, woulda been huge then.... haha... Green days all

Sup there Duggs.... Hope all is well on your end.... thought you went on vacation as well... lol.... Green Days my friend... Side note I was told yesterday that a person that I had PM sent to, they only got the alert that I had sent it but no message... Hope that isnt happening to everyone I send one to... Just to let you know I am sorry If that happened to you ... Green Days and well wishes

Back
Top Bottom