From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

re: From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

yea I feel like the root tech sucks too.........I might suck also but i dont think its helping me. You have convinced me to try clonex also.

As always your plants look amazing! Congrats on them clones again!

Looken great, I enjoy reading your grow journals and learning from your experience.

Subbed Stealth! Surprised I didn't see this sooner. I'm all in for the show. Looking great so far. Love that nutrient monitor you have.

:cheer: " ... here we go stealth grow, ..here we go!.." :cheer: glad I made it before page 10!

don't know how I missed this new one, but I'm along for the ride! Reps for keeping it a secret haha! :circle-of-love:

Hi guys, thanks for subbing up.;)

Just a note to everyone, I decided last minute to go to the cottage this weekend so no update tonight, sorry. Sunday night I'll change out the reservoirs and do the update then.;)

Lurking & learning.

Hi everyone.

Tonight was reservoir change night so its also update time.;)

The plants are doing very well, the Critcals are on day 16 of flower now, and there are baby buds all over the plants. The stretch seems to be slowing down now, and the beginnings of trichomes are visible on the leaves. The bottom of the plants were killing themselves off on both Critical plants, I attribute this to being under feed nutrients a little, and also the lack of light under the canopy. I cleaned up the bottom of the plants a little, but will do a more complete job around day 21 of flower next Friday.

Critical Stats

PPM= 575
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 82F
Water Temp= 76F
RH= 64%

IMG_054823.JPG

IMG_054921.JPG

IMG_055021.JPG

IMG_055125.JPG

IMG_055323.JPG

IMG_055420.JPG

The OG is doing better now, the roots have recovered for the most part and I'm seeing new growth at the top of the plant, so that's good news. I also added my two most healthy Critical clones into the reservoir with the OG Kush. I'm gonna give that closet another two weeks of veg growth and then flip to 12/12 regardless of whether the plants have all hit the screen of not. I'm anxious to get my rotation set properly.

OG Kush Stats

PPM= 460
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 80F
Water Temp= 76F
RH= 47%

IMG_055620.JPG

IMG_056220.JPG

IMG_056314.JPG

Finally, I worked on my veg area a little tonight. Apart from putting two of the Critical clones into the OG Kush closet, I put the remaining two clones into solo cups with some Pro-Mix Starter coco for seedlings and cuttings. The clones all had roots coming out the bottom or the sides of the netcups, so they were ready. The Pro-mix has a mild nutrient content to keep the plants going til I'm ready to put them into the closets. I have 1 Sour Diesel, 1 Bubbleicious, 1 Pineapple Chunk, 1 mystery freebie, and 2 Critical, all from seed except for the two Critical clones.

IMG_055727.JPG

IMG_056022.JPG

IMG_056120.JPG

IMG_056522.JPG

That's it for another week, things are coming along well. Next update on Friday, I hope you all have a great week.
Questions and comments are always welcome, stay medicated my friends.;)

Nice update my friend, its gonna be great seeing your rotations! :)

Hi LA:ciao:

Thanks for stopping in, I'm glad I setup the new veg area, its gonna save me a ton of time and keep everything growing.

Good stuff, Looking great as always!

Quick question. When or how often do you run your top feeders. 24/7, 15 min in 15 min off?

Good stuff, Looking great as always!

Quick question. When or how often do you run your top feeders. 24/7, 15 min in 15 min off?

Hi Robert, thanks man.;)
To answer your question, I don't run the top feed at all.
I ran them the first couple of grows for 15 mins, 4 times a day, but as soon as the roots hit the water the plants no longer need the top feed.
Now I don't use it at all, cause by the time I put the seedlings/clones into the reservoirs the roots are in the res water already so no need for the top feed.

Hi Robert, thanks man.;)
To answer your question, I don't run the top feed at all.
I ran them the first couple of grows for 15 mins, 4 times a day, but as soon as the roots hit the water the plants no longer need the top feed.
Now I don't use it at all, cause by the time I put the seedlings/clones into the reservoirs the roots are in the res water already so no need for the top feed.

Ok that pretty much was my conclusion, i have shut the top feeders down on the blue dream, also how high do you keep your water? at the net cups? 1 inch below?

Ok that pretty much was my conclusion, i have shut the top feeders down on the blue dream, also how high do you keep your water? at the net cups? 1 inch below?

I set my water lvl about an inch below the net cup.

Awesome update stealth! Plants looking aaaaaamazing! :thumb:

Thanks HunterNitro;)

Hey Stealth Looks Great :thumb:

Hey Stealth Looks Great :thumb:

Mahalo Chronic, I'm trying to copy your style (on a smaller scale) of having a good vegging garden. You always have plants ready to go into flower and you harvest often, that's what I'm aiming for.;)

Everything looks great in there Stealth!!

Thank you Greenthumb, the Critical is growing very well, and showed pistils early. She's really stacking nicely.

Fantastic Stealth!! when I grow up i want to be like yours!! watching and learning

Glad to have you along Trapr, welcome.;)
Reservoir change, and update later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom