High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Get well soon bro! :high-five:

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get well dude!

Looking fantastic! Didn't expect anything less though. Get well soon bud! Guess you have to hit the vape now right? No bong or spliffs for you.

Looking forward to seeing this all set up Shiggs! I've done some reading up on the agramover. It seems like a great deal. Did you go with their rail or did you go the Lowe's route? I did see a couple reviews that complained of noise after a few months but it's loved by everyone. Please take some pics of the hanging process. I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Get well soon Shiggs!:love:

Ah strep sucks and on the day your getting your light!

Life is funny like that. One time I got the flu really bad on the day we went to Disneyland. I went anyway. I just ate Peptmo Bismo pills like they were candy. It was a fun and sucky day.

Looking forward to seeing this all set up Shiggs! I've done some reading up on the agramover. It seems like a great deal. Did you go with their rail or did you go the Lowe's route? I did see a couple reviews that complained of noise after a few months but it's loved by everyone. Please take some pics of the hanging process. I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Get well soon Shiggs!:love:

I did get their rail and the holes they drilled match my floor joists. I was worried I would have to add a 2x4 to mount the rail to but I think it will mount just fine. The rail they sent is very high quality thick aluminum. I am very impressed with the engineering on the agramover. I used to own a light rail and this is really much sturdier of a unit.
Ah strep sucks and on the day your getting your light!

Life is funny like that. One time I got the flu really bad on the day we went to Disneyland. I went anyway. I just ate Peptmo Bismo pills like they were candy. It was a fun and sucky day.

Haha I would have went too. My big silver baby arrived today and I turned her on in the bedroom to see what's up. She is very very bright! I am interested to see it hung up. The amount of white light is going to make it easy to take good pictures. I still need to pick up some angle bracket. I planned to use two 3 foot pieces bolted together to mount the light perpendicular to the light rail. I am too sick to go to the store today but plan on hitting the homie de pot tomorrow morning. That way I can build the light holder and get it ready to mount. I will try and mount the actual rail tonight so that tomorrow I can just remove the sodiums and slide the new light right in. LEDRF what did you cobble together to mount the light on the light rail?

Awesome Shiggs! Please take a pic or 2. I'm in a tent, has anyone mounted an agramover in a tent?

To mount an agramover in a tent I would screw the rail to a 1x4" wood plank and then use whatever means you want to tie down the rail to the tent ceiling. The 1x4" would add the side to side structural stability that the rail and mover would need.

I have it all figured out as to how the light will be mounted. It's kind of a tribute to Stage. I have a dog crate divider that is basically 2' X 2' I mounted this to the mover and the light mounting system for the light clicks right on. Pics of a completed set up in the room tonight! I am feeling a bit better so this light must go up. The mounting system for the light is extremely well thought out and implemented. It allows minute adjustment and you can mount the light as close to the ceiling or rail as you desire. You will see what I mean. I wish all lights had this mounting system. It even allows you to correct for imbalance. It's the little details like this that can make or break a light.

Are you excited? I know I am. My sickness is leaving you guys with a cliffhanger until tonight. The twisters and pineapple
Fields are thickening up and the THC bomb is starting to impress me as well. I would prefer to start with all new plants but we can have fun finishing this round and then starting anew! I have some 4Csins (Columbian gold X (Carnival X Cotton Candy)) and five of six seedlings look female. So my ratios are turning around. So looks like next round may be Twister and 4Csins.

See you guys later tonight for the big reveal! I can't wait! Can you????

Look forward to it

Shiggity, I actually did it sort of ghetto. I attached it by just hooking the clips onto the round loop screw that comes with light mover. However, this takes up about 6 inches, so I think I'm going to get a piece of metal to screw in there, this way I can attach the light really close to the end of the mover.

I want to it as close as possible because my garage ceilings are 7 feet tall. I can work around this, though. More smaller plants instead of my usually large ones.

I'm not sure if aggromover has this, but check this out to hang in tents, for the person who asked.

Rail Hanger Brackets for Greenhouses and Grow Tents (LR 3., 3.5, 4.)

To mount an agramover in a tent I would screw the rail to a 1x4" wood plank and then use whatever means you want to tie down the rail to the tent ceiling. The 1x4" would add the side to side structural stability that the rail and mover would need.

I have it all figured out as to how the light will be mounted. It's kind of a tribute to Stage. I have a dog crate divider that is basically 2' X 2' I mounted this to the mover and the light mounting system for the light clicks right on. Pics of a completed set up in the room tonight! I am feeling a bit better so this light must go up. The mounting system for the light is extremely well thought out and implemented. It allows minute adjustment and you can mount the light as close to the ceiling or rail as you desire. You will see what I mean. I wish all lights had this mounting system. It even allows you to correct for imbalance. It's the little details like this that can make or break a light.

Are you excited? I know I am. My sickness is leaving you guys with a cliffhanger until tonight. The twisters and pineapple
Fields are thickening up and the THC bomb is starting to impress me as well. I would prefer to start with all new plants but we can have fun finishing this round and then starting anew! I have some 4Csins (Columbian gold X (Carnival X Cotton Candy)) and five of six seedlings look female. So my ratios are turning around. So looks like next round may be Twister and 4Csins.

See you guys later tonight for the big reveal! I can't wait! Can you????

Shiggs..im just catching up..Strep..CS if you got it... gargle with it....spit, gargle ..spit..gargle..swallow..:thumb:

health is wealth...and Im not Dr Bronner, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn....:rofl:

Getting jiggy with the Shiggity 4CSins..the ones I planted in the woods..:thumb: pics in a day or 2...

Went to look at a few after returning from Ms Ziggys promotion to Real Life University from her college. :rofl:

Need to check on Colombian Golds.. and look for signs of growth from my balls I tossed...:)

Feel better, my friend..:circle-of-love:

Shiggs..im just catching up..Strep..CS if you got it... gargle with it....spit, gargle ..spit..gargle..swallow..:thumb:

health is wealth...and Im not Dr Bronner, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn....:rofl:

Getting jiggy with the Shiggity 4CSins..the ones I planted in the woods..:thumb: pics in a day or 2...

Went to look at a few after returning from Ms Ziggys promotion to Real Life University from her college. :rofl:

Need to check on Colombian Golds.. and look for signs of growth from my balls I tossed...:)

Feel better, my friend..:circle-of-love:

Cuz he's "the seed ball bandit"!! Look at him run....there he goes...like a ninja....slingshot in hand....he's "the seed ball bandit"...what a hoot!:surf::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom