Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Get your map out mate and see for yourself lol :) SOOOOOOO glad there's a puddle between us to stop our U.S cousins from SLAPPIN SHIT outta me lol :)

Get your binoculars out OZ...I'm the guy in the row boat. :)

I partyed with friends last night till 5 AM...I keep falling asleep today...every time I wake up and check on 420 I laugh my ass off :laughtwo::rofl:

Ahhhhh, I love the banter here :) .......just a moot point but my old local pub is actually older than America lol :)

I'd like to live in Canada too...for lots of reasons. Toronto's absolutely gorgeous...or at least it was 30 years ago.
Well it's changed a wee bit in 30 years but some flagship places still hold the Toronto of old from becoming to trendy (Brass Rail, Zanzibar...strip clubs for those not in the know) & LA if you make the trip we should get together a tip a few :thumb:

Ahhhhh, I love the banter here :) .......just a moot point but my old local pub is actually older than America lol :)

That reminds me of this - 100 years is a long time in the U.S., 100 miles is a long distance in Great Britain/Europe.

Hi Col.....yep, I know that feeling :) Last time I went back to OZ my brother in law and I drove for 2 days to get up toQueensland from NSW. It's like second nature there. My mates here thought we were CRAZY lol :)

Here's one more (last one I promise) -

Heaven in Europe is where the English are the policemen, the French are the cooks, the German are the mechanics, the Italians are the lovers and the Swiss organize everything.

Hell in Europe is where the German are the policemen, the English are the cooks, the French are the mechanics
the Swiss are the lovers and the Italians organize everything.

Here's one more (last one I promise) -

Heaven in Europe is where the English are the policemen, the French are the cooks, the German are the mechanics, the Italians are the lovers and the Swiss organize everything.

Hell in Europe is where the German are the policemen, the English are the cooks, the French are the mechanics
the Swiss are the lovers and the Italians organize everything.

I think I just laughed so hard I cried a little :laughtwo:

Have a fluxing great night LA :thumb:

Did you get a lap dance with every drink? :)

Lmaooo the Zanzibar was full of classy birds mate..... U no the type eh place... Sticky carpets.... Looked ok till the lights came on at 4am
Buy one drink get one free on a Friday..... Ya never needed to pay for a lap dance in there ;)

Back
Top Bottom