Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

2 headed clones are the future!!!!
Latin your flux looks beautiful mate!

LA, my guru, I have some clones coming on that I got from branches of a Thumper that was pretty far into veg so the clones have an alternating leaf/node pattern. Do you think I can still FLUX these. I have a FLUX that is going to be harvested in 2 days. If you want to see what you taught me to do I can post some pics. Best wishes to you bro. Keep it green. Thanks for the education.

Good morning Flux-a-maniacs....LOL.

Just a couple pics of my gurl after the beauty salon....

Before....

2014-08-30_06_46_09.jpg

And after....

2014-08-30_07_48_471.jpg

As always comments and suggestions welcomed.

Everyone have a great weekend.....

GO BUCKEYES....BEAT NAVY!!!!

Got a question LA.... I see your lights on....LOL.

I want to stall the growth on those first couple sets to give the new shoots a chance to catch up.

Can I do it now? Wait? If wait, when?

We talk about node crushing to stall them. Is it best to crush the node or internode?

Thank you my brother and hope you have a Sativa Day!!!

Was trolling Dennise's yard and ask the question regarding BID Grow in January.

Have we set up any parameters yet??? I know it's far enough out just pop'd in my head and thought I would ask.

We know January is the date to pop the seeds but what about style?

I haven't had my hand at SCROG or an untouched grow so my vote would be for one of those.

Ooorrrrrr.....everyone at their preferred style since it's for the spirit of BID?

:passitleft: High All.... Just wanted to post up a few pics of my girl the AK fluxer. I think she has come back to life and looks amazing...:yahoo:... I know I didn't get the center done right (I was in my med fog) but under the circumstances and with the mite problem she had I think she is going to produce some very nice produce.......:circle-of-love:
DSC077732.JPG
DSC077742.JPG
DSC077752.JPG
DSC077761.JPG
DSC077772.JPG
DSC077801.JPG
DSC077831.JPG
DSC077861.JPG

Got a question LA.... I see your lights on....LOL.

I want to stall the growth on those first couple sets to give the new shoots a chance to catch up.

Can I do it now? Wait? If wait, when?

We talk about node crushing to stall them. Is it best to crush the node or internode?

Thank you my brother and hope you have a Sativa Day!!!

Anyone, anyone....

Renegade, when I crush, I do it on the main stem between the end two internodes if there's enough room,if not go back one :) You can top the ends if you want 24 arms too :) You can also strap down & pinch L/R 1&2 to stunt them & let your others go vert to catch up :)
Hope that helps ya buddy:thumb:

Renegade, when I crush, I do it on the main stem between the end two internodes if there's enough room,if not go back one :) You can top the ends if you want 24 arms too :) You can also strap down & pinch L/R 1&2 to stunt them & let your others go vert to catch up :)
Hope that helps ya buddy:thumb:

Skunny,

Pinch L/R 1 & 2....and maybe even 3 & 4....

I think that's where my questioning was coming from.

Pinch those 4 or maybe include 3 & 4 (total of 8) at the main's. Keeping their heads down. This should stall them long enough for the others to catch up while they heal.

Whatcha think???

Back
Top Bottom