Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

Hi Greenstuff......you ole flatterer you :) Thank you very much for the kind words and undeserved kudos. I hope you have MUCH better luck than I my friend..........I got BUSTED lol :)

Would you happen to have any close ups of plants that were started from a normal 3rd node? I'm having difficulty visualizing the micro top and early training for this. Thanks in advance!
:peace:

Re: Light Addicts quick guide to Fluxing, featuring The original Flux!

Just a quick question.. what was the advantage in fluxing to what end in finished product did you have.. dry weight?

:) lol final weight with losing 3 weeks of budding due to a couple of my cock ups and chopping early due to safety scare came in at over 450g. This should have been 20+ easily. (Off a 400hps in a bodged up spot with no changing environmentals)
The benefits are simple; complete level for all budsites, equal room per site and equal light per site and driving one single colas per branch and fooling the plant into thinking they are all the main colas. Also this is based on flow management for the plants energy! !!!!!!!! This combined with all my other little ways create an easy way to guarantee big crops. :) :)

One and she should have done far better :)
20140228_224025.jpg
20140228_224340.jpg

Budnoob :) I haven't really got any pics showing it clearly! Yet my babies on my sponsored journal will be ready soon for all this. Im gonna really go into detail with vids etc and give an all out masterclass in fluxing. So ill then have everything laid out real clearly etc.

OMG!! I just saw that plant again, the one above, caught again w/ no drool-rag, I'm soaked.

That plant is unfluxinbelievable, drool factor 10+ :bravo:

where do i find your "all out masterclass in fluxin"? :thanks: hope yr back is better :high-five:

Trichs buddy, my circumstances have changed recently!!!! All my grand plans are on hold. Someone has basically ripped me off in a big way. Which has put every plan I had into doubt. Instead of being able to buy video cam etc, Im on the fkn breadline. All is tough no computer , no Cam, not much going in my favour!
This is clearly letting my sponsors down!!! So Im doing the best I can with a tiny little Galaxy fame smart phone.

I feal gutted to be falling short of my word, yet life doesn't give one shit for me at present! !! (Sorry all)

The problem with sponsorship is you always owe someone for your results. Never to create on your own, always responsible to push equipment or products in return for "money" in the name of someone else pocketbook...:sorry: :Rasta:

Earthbase1, please read my journals and understand things fully before posting such comments!

Not being funny my friend, its just I posted the guidelines my sponsors gave me before.

I owe nothing! Just give an honest revue!!!!
I am not to criticize other competing products.
I am only aloud one link per journal to their site. (Not one link posted yet)
If my circumstances change, no matter what I dont owe a thing!

One sponsor wont even let me post a discount code I have!!! They dont need to scramble for trade etc!

MY POINT BEING! My word will always be the truth! I will be cuttingly honest. Giving total utter open calls, on how I see it!

Sorry for ranting its just my word is my bond and that's why Im upset at letting my followers and my sponsors down!! :)

Apart from that good weed! :)

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. But I'm sure the community here can help you get back to where you need to be. Like trichs said, let us know if you need anything. You've given quite a bit to the community, so let the community help give back

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. But I'm sure the community here can help you get back to where you need to be. Like trichs said, let us know if you need anything. You've given quite a bit to the community, so let the community help give back

just what he said, & thank you PeytonManning:high-five:

I got to admit the way you train the plant to grow a few inches from the ground in one level is pretty impressive for sure... I will be down sizing from a great grow area of 12 x 12 by next week and retiring in a high rise apt on the top floor. I intend on starting another grow using Wight Widow x Sweet tooth a very short intica dominant hash plant... 4 plants in a 6 x 6 area using your flex method and we shall see where it takes us... When I made the comment before I was frustrated for you in your concerns in being trapped in the same circumstances I was here as a avid grower under pressure to produce... I think we got of on the wrong track. :) I'm an old man now and still love to grow all the time now 58 but been growing for 40 plus years, but never to old to learn for sure! ....:bravo::Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom