New City Grower 2.0

Here's that self-healing split I was telling you about BAR - doesn't look like much of anything now but when it happened it was only into wk 3 of veg. wish i grabbed a before pic now:
DSC_000275.JPG

Here's that self-healing split I was telling you about BAR - doesn't look like much of anything now but when it happened it was only into wk 3 of veg. wish i grabbed a before pic now:
DSC_000275.JPG

Sounds to me like n will do you fine she must be very strong Genetically it looks like it was a nasty scare for you
best of luck with her I think she will be a winner

That split looks like it never happened Budnoob. I'll be getting around to subbing to your thread in the not too distant future. Right now I have a lot of catching up to do but just give me a day or few.

High Reg Baby girl is doing real good I wish I had an education like that :cheer::cheer:
Yeah Jaga, she's doing her thing & enjoying herself too. It's great finding something we can do together on a daily basis.

from one to many :thumb:
N0 doubt Cronic! I remember Laverne like it was Yesterday.

My first plant, my first post, & first 420 pic June 2013.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for help! I found a tiny baby plant growing in front of my building by the tree about a week & 1/2 ago. In nyc thats amazing that it was outside, 2 inches tall & still there. I replanted it in a pot upstairs on my fire escape. Its about 8 inches tall now. I never grew weed b4 so i dont understand all that lingo u guys r using. I need it to be explained in dummy language why all the leafs from the bottom up keep dying but the top keeps getting more & more leafs. Ive been plucking them off. I just found this site today & i already see 1 mistake that i understand. I was watering everyday not every 3 days. Plus could someone explain to me how to post the picture of my plant. I tried to drag it but i didn't work.

IMG_20130624_145607-1.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember that day and look what the tree has brought to you since then. Happy Days BAR :high-five::passitleft:

I love that shot....for an ozzie, the street scene below is typical of any film I've seen set in city dwelling America....

I love that there's a little plant just there...ever since I saw it, I've been vigilant on films that have that sort of terraced street scene...just in case I see a little plant sitting on a balcony...I just realised it's a fire escape...balcony...same thing! :)

I love that shot....for an ozzie, the street scene below is typical of any film I've seen set in city dwelling America....

I love that there's a little plant just there...ever since I saw it, I've been vigilant on films that have that sort of terraced street scene...just in case I see a little plant sitting on a balcony...I just realised it's a fire escape...balcony...same thing! :)

Well, in NYC a terrace is about 2,000 dollars US more than a fire escape, per month! Right Regginore?

That's about the bottom line for an apt with a balcony Brooklyn.
:passitleft: Honey I'm home.....:circle-of-love:
You know my heart skipped a beat when I heard the bad news Fifi. As I've been here today catching up on my subs I've read how you've been getting your needed rest & are feeling better by the day. Bless your soul!!!

Thanxx neighbor...

Back
Top Bottom