New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Seeds too B A R? How fortuitous. That made Dale laugh somewhere. :laughtwo: I'm impressed that it hit so high on your scale, because I do indeed know how conservative you are. Makes me wish we lived in the same neighborhood though, you know what I mean? It seems wrong Reg. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for honoring him like that. You have no idea, my friend. I'm gonna be quiet for a while now. :circle-of-love:

Seeds too B A R? How fortuitous. That made Dale laugh somewhere. :laughtwo: I'm impressed that it hit so high on your scale, because I do indeed know how conservative you are. Makes me wish we lived in the same neighborhood though, you know what I mean? It seems wrong Reg. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for honoring him like that. You have no idea, my friend. I'm gonna be quiet for a while now. :circle-of-love:

:hug::circle-of-love:

That was a nice touch Reg :thumb:

I forgot to mention, this picture is priceless. I'm going to screen shot it and keep it handy on my iPad. Fabulous teaching tool here Reg.

IMG_00020379.jpg

Love you B A R . :hug:

Love you more Sue.

Not sure if anyone noticed but we wrote the wrong start date on Afghani Blue Cheese's pot. It's been corrected.

IMG_00020388.jpg
IMG_00020393.jpg

IMG_00020500.jpg

Way to practice transparency B A R. This lets newbies see first hand that we all screw up now and then. Once they've been here for awhile it's accepted knowledge. :laughtwo:

damn thats sweet brother, and about the seeds i guess congrats and im sorry.

sticky icky icky harvest :rollit:

Hey BAR a 9?? Sounds lik a great strain, it's a bonus that you got seeds too, and a crossbreed if I read that correctly. Lovely! I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving holiday and may your supervisor listen to reason :) All the best mate

Happy holidaze Reg.
Backatcha Dusty...

THE AUTO EXPERIMENT​
TO TRAIN OR NOT TO TRAIN AUTOS​

DAY 25​

IMG_00020507.jpg

Subject #1 Untrained

IMG_000205071.jpg

Subject #2 Trained

I just went back to one of my older methods of creating a bush; cutting a seedling down to the first node of new growth.

IMG_00020517.jpg

IMG_00020524.jpg

IMG_00020520.jpg

Hey man.... those seeds from the hermie ....won't they hermie as well? anyone? I've never let one go that far so I'd like to know :peace:

I've also grew some hermie and got 100 % females back. But I have had a lot of hermie seeds hermie. But some plants naturally will throw out some male flowers and self pollenate. This is true of a lot of long flowering strains. Kind of like finding acouple seeds in a good lid of weed. But if it was me I'd shy away unless it's something real special. Like said,,, any stress could flip them.

GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom