OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

omm that 2046 is amazing your weather seems to be made to grow in! hope your feeling better every day, you know i read an herb called buchers broom is better than any blood thinner and they use in europe after surgery dont know about that but i take 1 cap everyday and quit the cumadin no problems so far,might read up on it, ok be well:rocker:

Hey BID. It does seem made for Hawaii. If I ever do one again (not likely) I would change a few things. Especially a larger pot. I think more soil would really be a good thing. :popcorn:

Next time I see my real Doctor at the VA.......who knows when that will be.........I'll talk to her about all the blood thinner stuff. :scratchinghead:

Hope you and spiffy are doing well. :high-five:

So sorry Paddy is not well, I've had the same thing. Get well sweet Paddy. I'm sending good healthy thoughts to you. See a Dr. soon as you can. Love! It's easily curable. :bravo::love:

Thanks OMM jaga is taking my sample in a few minuets,,,he is typing what I am saying I have seen your suffering and I know that you understand you are such a lovely person ,,, I wonder why do we have to suffer like this,,,some times its just not fair still it takes hard times to know the great ones eh Big hug from me an him Love ya OMM:circle-of-love:
On another note from me we got an ounce an she smokes lovely I dried her on the hood of my light reflector:thumb:I hope the taste gets better she is all in one jar
an ounce is good for me But I will do better :passitleft::ciao::ciao::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks OMM jaga is taking my sample in a few minuets,,,he is typing what I am saying I have seen your suffering and I know that you understand you are such a lovely person ,,, I wonder why do we have to suffer like this,,,some times its just not fair still it takes hard times to know the great ones eh Big hug from me an him Love ya OMM:circle-of-love:
On another note from me we got an ounce an she smokes lovely I dried her on the hood of my light reflector:thumb:I hope the taste gets better she is all in one jar
an ounce is good for me But I will do better :passitleft::ciao::ciao::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hello! You two lovely people. I am truly sorry that you are both having so many health problems. I wish I could some how help. Like you said, it takes bad times to make us en-joy and appreciate the good ones even more. It is time for your luck to change.....that is my hope and wish for you. Please take care my dear girl. :love:

jaga......you have a jar full of your own home grown buds. Hooooooray Buddy. It's only the beginning for you my friend. Practice makes perfect and you have so much help from many experts you can't do anything but get better with each grow. You will be teaching newbies soon! :goodjob:

Sheet OMM I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose. One thing you have going for yourself. YOU HAVE SOME FANTASTIC LOOKING PLANTS MY FRIENDThe 2046 is a monster and the rest are right behind it. :thumb:

I had to be on Coumadin for a year and it dam near killed me. Levels went wacky. Didn't feel good so I went to the doc and she sent me to the lab. Before I got home they called and said get to emergency. My levels were at 12 not the 2.3 that I was suppose to be at. Emergency and a K shot and all was good. E doc said if I would have bumped myself wrong I could have bled out internally. It was caused by another drug I was on. Now days there are better blood thinners on the market that you don't have to monitor like coumadin.

You need a lounge chair out by those girls so you can sit there and enjoy.

I'm So High I could hunt ducks with a rake:)
sorry I haven't been on. Still trying to work out the bugs and gougers

Sheet OMM I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose. One thing you have going for yourself. YOU HAVE SOME FANTASTIC LOOKING PLANTS MY FRIENDThe 2046 is a monster and the rest are right behind it. :thumb:

I had to be on Coumadin for a year and it dam near killed me. Levels went wacky. Didn't feel good so I went to the doc and she sent me to the lab. Before I got home they called and said get to emergency. My levels were at 12 not the 2.3 that I was suppose to be at. Emergency and a K shot and all was good. E doc said if I would have bumped myself wrong I could have bled out internally. It was caused by another drug I was on. Now days there are better blood thinners on the market that you don't have to monitor like coumadin.

You need a lounge chair out by those girls so you can sit there and enjoy.

Well, Thank You beemerbill. I was going to take some pictures today, but think I'll wait a day or so. I think I may put the 2046 in the Plant of the month contest next month. It's worth a try anyway.

My Dr. has had me on the same blood thinners for a long while (years) and I haven't had any problems, but I do watch how I feel. I take 25 pills a day. Half in the morning and half at night. Must be working.

Glad your back and hope your plants are fine.

Actually I sit outside allot. I feed the birds and the plants are right there too. It's nice.
:thumb:

I'm So High I could hunt ducks with a rake:)
sorry I haven't been on. Still trying to work out the bugs and gougers

Hell, man, drive byes are good. Good to know your still swimming around. Yep, watch the gougers, they be sneaky. :high-five:

I want to go duck hunting with you fishy! :thumb:

Happy 4th of July OMM
hope that you enjoy a wonderful day I understand you aren't there as yet but cause I wont get to wish it until its over,,,, unless I do it this way :snooze:
So when tomorrow comes around have a good one :circle-of-love: Paddy seems a bit better an I have ta go town today so have a fantastic night
love from us on the eve of an important day in history:party::bongrip::theband::woohoo::passitleft::headbanger:

Good morning weed you old fart. :high-five:

Good Mornings Herb for when you wake up OMM, Happy 4th of July and I hope you can get some relaxation time with the plants and animals today. Hoping for a nice breeze with Sunshine for your girls. Be Well my friend!! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Where's the friggin like button?

:lot-o-toke: the only button is on/off, everything is all touch screens sir... What?

This bubble hash is crazy MedMan, I'm so high I forgot you were old.
If Fishy rakes us a duck I'll cook it.. One of my best friends is a duck, so don't let her know.
:hmmmm:
...I guess we shouldn't tell Cake how much fish I eat. Or let anyone know my interest in trying dog.. So, I've got my appetite back ;)

Happy 4th! Time to play a little Stars and Stripes :rocker:

:lot-o-toke: the only button is on/off, everything is all touch screens sir... What?

This bubble hash is crazy MedMan, I'm so high I forgot you were old.
If Fishy rakes us a duck I'll cook it.. One of my best friends is a duck, so don't let her know.
:hmmmm:
...I guess we shouldn't tell Cake how much fish I eat. Or let anyone know my interest in trying dog.. So, I've got my appetite back ;)

Happy 4th! Time to play a little Stars and Stripes :rocker:

HOORAY FOR THE APPETITE! Keep that type of bubble hash around!

Good Mornings Herb for when you wake up OMM, Happy 4th of July and I hope you can get some relaxation time with the plants and animals today. Hoping for a nice breeze with Sunshine for your girls. Be Well my friend!! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Hey Good Mornings Herb to you too Relaxed Lester. Actually it's time to good watch the fireworks here. Have a great 4th Buddy. :party:

Back
Top Bottom