Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Grow Update - 16 Days Veg

I went out of town over the weekend. Before I left I raised the light about 2" above the canopy and drenched them real good. When I got home this morning they had reached the light. I transplanted to 8" nursery pots today to finish vegging them up. I watered them in with some AN-Grow at about 1 teaspoon per gallon as a few of them were getting hungry. They appear sativa to me. they are growing tall fast. I will start training in a few days when the get used to their new digs.

veg-16day-1.jpg

veg-16day-2.jpg

:peace:

~GG

Damn GG,
You got a 5 on 5 full court. :popcorn:

Subbbbbbbed!!!!:thumb:

I love the mood y'all got going on in here too.
I just put a germinated THC Bomb in the soil just 16 hours ago hopefully she's poked through in the morning, and here you are sitting on the gold mine brother, by far my favorite strain.

If all goes to plan we should harvest roughly at the same time how long do you plan to veg? :blunt:

Great set-up by the way dude, smoke on.

Damn GG,
You got a 5 on 5 full court. :popcorn:

Right on, Stage! I just hope my small veg station can hold them all until they sex.

Subbbbbbbed!!!!:thumb:

I love the mood y'all got going on in here too.
I just put a germinated THC Bomb in the soil just 16 hours ago hopefully she's poked through in the morning, and here you are sitting on the gold mine brother, by far my favorite strain.

If all goes to plan we should harvest roughly at the same time how long do you plan to veg? :blunt:

Great set-up by the way dude, smoke on.

Welcome aboard, BpoBrad, I will keep tabs on your THC Bomb. I have always vegged until the plant shows preflowers and only repot the girls to the big pots. Usually 5-7 weeks. This is the first time I have ever grown this strain. It said "hybrid/short plant" in the descrip, but these things are growing upward fast. Time will tell.

GG
Those thc bombs get thick and bushy.
How big is your grow space? Lightning / wattage?
You gonna have a forest in a minute. Word.

Right on, Stage! I just hope my small veg station can hold them all until they sex.

Welcome aboard, BpoBrad, I will keep tabs on your THC Bomb. I have always vegged until the plant shows preflowers and only repot the girls to the big pots. Usually 5-7 weeks. This is the first time I have ever grown this strain. It said "hybrid/short plant" in the descrip, but these things are growing upward fast. Time will tell.

That's my same plan as well, I've heard some people say that it can get pretty tall depending on the phenotype.
You'll have a great team there for sure though they'll love that hps, I'm primarily doing LED so it'll be cool to see the difference, your just about 2 weeks ahead of me.

Good smoke in our future man :Namaste:

That's my same plan as well, I've heard some people say that it can get pretty tall depending on the phenotype.
You'll have a great team there for sure though they'll love that hps, I'm primarily doing LED so it'll be cool to see the difference, your just about 2 weeks ahead of me.

Good smoke in our future man :Namaste:

Word....what HE said. Shh...its coming. :)

Welcome, Bags!

Stage, were you referring to how these plants can blow up? They sure can. At just three weeks from seed, I'm having to tie these things over. Wow.

I tied 3 of them over tonight. The tall 12"+ lanky ones. The forth one? Well, yeah, let's just say i "supercropped" it . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's a few pics and illustrations of my ghetto LST style. "Anchor and Bend, Anchor and Bend..."

thcb-1.jpg

train11.jpg

train21.jpg

train31.jpg

train41.jpg

~GG

Welcome, Bags!

Stage, were you referring to how these plants can blow up? They sure can. At just three weeks from seed, I'm having to tie these things over. Wow.

I tied 3 of them over tonight. The tall 12"+ lanky ones. The forth one? Well, yeah, let's just say i "supercropped" it . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's a few pics and illustrations of my ghetto LST style. "Anchor and Bend, Anchor and Bend..."

thcb-1.jpg

train11.jpg

train21.jpg

train31.jpg

train41.jpg

~GG

Yep GG,
I was referring to the way this THC auto strain grows. Strong and big and they do this all quite quickly as I have seen in other journals.
Keep your pimp hand on the ready or they will grow out the space quickly without tie down.

Grow Update - 31 Days Veg

They are growing so fast they have crowded my veg area even with some PHT (pimp hand training). lol I like that, Stage.

I have one female confirmed! I will start in a few days, taking cuttings, re-potting and tossing any girls into the flower tent which will give me enough room to finish vegging the slow bloomers until they show sex.

I will get individual pics up as they sex and go into flower. Almost FunTime!!!

veg-31days-1.jpg

I apologize for the lack of updates/info. Still hectic around here, but there really isn't a lot to see...yet. It's close!

:yahoo:

~GG

Yo GG,
Congrats on the certified female!
Things looking sweet and green over there. :morenutes:
As you move dem ho's to flower and single out the high earners for cloning, give em a name / number. :smokin:
:popcorn:

Grow Update - Day 34 - Begin Flower

I have made some progress tonight. I have three girls into flower now. I would liked to have vegged them a little longer but they were getting so crowded on the veg table I had to make some room. I wish a had topped them instead of tying them over now. I didn't know they would get so big before branching out. At least I have room on the veg table to veg any other girls longer and train them for more branches.

The girls were replanted into 12" pots (3.5gal) in ProMix(75%) / FFOF(25%) mix with extra perlite added. I watered them in with AN-Grow at about 3 teaspoons per gallon. Girl #2 has some wonky leaves down low but all the new growth looks good. She should get better in her new digs and a good feeding I hope. The other 2 girls look great. They look sativa dom to me so I feel I'm in for quite a stretch from them. I have 'mater stakes ready.

I took 2 cuttings from each girl. I would like to get at least 3 more girls from the 7 left on the veg table. I suspect one still in veg to be a male, but it's not confirmed. I want at least one male to make some beans. I'm sure I'll get at least one.

Oh it's getting fun! :tommy:

flower-start.jpg

girl111.jpg

girl211.jpg

girl32.jpg

Room on the Veg Station now!
veg-34day.jpg

cuttings12.jpg

It's nice to have the big light back on in the tent.

~GG

GG,
Slacker method....lol. Yea, that's pretty much my philosophy. I like to think i fit somewhere in there. :)
As much as I admire high maintenance training: ie:scrogs, I'm much too lazy to touch em everyday.
Your strain intrigues me. My buddy MassMedMan (better known as M3) swears by these beans and his grow showed me they are high yielders. You got 10 of em? Sheettt! You about to be swimming in buds mane.:smokin:

GG,
By your written tone it appears now you know what I was hinting at earlier when we spoke of THC bombs and how big they can get.;)

Now ya got limited options on the veg chicks. Pimp hand time....Big time. Let the slappin begin.:popcorn::popcorn:

Yep Stage, the only option at this point is the Pimp-Hand-Training. Too late to top them as they will show sex in the next few days and go to flower. I have grown strains that grew tall like these before but I can't remember growing a strain that grew this fast. It was just 5 weeks ago today that I put the seeds in dirt and they would be 16-20" tall if not tied over. Very hearty. I'm guessing the cuttings will root easily also.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Welcome Shiggity!

I checked the girls in flower tonight and they love their new digs. I can tell I will will prob do some more training on them tomorrow before they hit the big stretch. No new girls on the veg table tonight, but I did more training and the bottom branches are starting to come on up on most. I'm pretty sure on the male now. Gonna make some beans :)

Yo GG
What are your plans for the males?

Back
Top Bottom