Perpetual Ghetto Dungeon - AKA The Snake Farm

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. My wife has a childhood friend who was going through some financial troubles. She has a 3 y/o daughter and was pregnant. My wife being the good friend, decided to bring up helping with a room until she got on her feet, during a family meeting. I personally didn't feel comfortable with it because of the girl's past, but the wife insisted on satisfying her need to help others. After some teeth pulling on her part, I agreed. Turns out the girl did nothing but talk about threesomes and creating a polyamorous relationship. Did nothing but mooch, wouldn't even clean her own plate (in my house if you use it you clean it, even my 2 y/o washes her own dish). Finally, she got on the wife's nerves and we booted her. We dropped some cash for her deposit and helped her get social services to help with the first months rent and once she left we haven't seen her since. Her daughter used to call me daddy. When I would correct her for the girl's psychological well being, her mother would insist that I was and the girl wasn't going to change her mind. Completely irresponsible. Good luck with your leech. On a side note, nothing wrong with a boston accent. I was raised in new York so the Ny dialect was picked up but here and there you'll hear boston peep through, especially with the fast talking. I'm Hispanic as well, so the speed comes in from all directions. lol

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. My wife has a childhood friend who was going through some financial troubles. She has a 3 y/o daughter and was pregnant. My wife being the good friend, decided to bring up helping with a room until she got on her feet, during a family meeting. I personally didn't feel comfortable with it because of the girl's past, but the wife insisted on satisfying her need to help others. After some teeth pulling on her part, I agreed. Turns out the girl did nothing but talk about threesomes and creating a polyamorous relationship. Did nothing but mooch, wouldn't even clean her own plate (in my house if you use it you clean it, even my 2 y/o washes her own dish). Finally, she got on the wife's nerves and we booted her. We dropped some cash for her deposit and helped her get social services to help with the first months rent and once she left we haven't seen her since. Her daughter used to call me daddy. When I would correct her for the girl's psychological well being, her mother would insist that I was and the girl wasn't going to change her mind. Completely irresponsible. Good luck with your leech. On a side note, nothing wrong with a boston accent. I was raised in new York so the Ny dialect was picked up but here and there you'll hear boston peep through, especially with the fast talking. I'm Hispanic as well, so the speed comes in from all directions. lol

I feel for your drama, Mello. My situation is my wife's grandson letting HIS boyfriends stay over and I cannot attend my grow with discretion. But, yet he expects to get free nugs since he lives here. At least you had a shot at a threesome? :laugh:

I am only hindered by a party of gay guys in my downstairs every other night. Not that there's anything wrong with that! (i.e. Sienfeld) but he needs to get a job and a place of his own. Just sayin'.

I have neglected my grow all week because of his visitors being here. I just told him that he gets NO MORE weed until he has cash and stops entertaining in my house. The wife is pissed at me now. She is such an enabler to him. Even after he has stole her larazapam and pain pills. What's a guy to do? I just say my serenity prayer and hope to get the grow caught up and post an update tonight.

@Canad, if anything I have underfed this grow. I am using a different nute regimen that I am not used to and using a mix that is mostly soilless. They got hit hard with N and some Cal/Mag last night. We will see.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

:peace:

Man that's a rough one GG. Your wife may be mad but she is contributing to his behavior, not that you can really push that point. Logic and a mad wife are not good friends. I tell my buddy that has problems with his wife to always remember when fighting with his spouse to repeat under his breath "logic means alone." I tell him he can be right and in the doghouse or think on an emotional level and be happy. Not trying to be chauvinistic here. Men and women differ and neither is better. Just different. But in your case I would be so upset hearing them party knowing my girls in the grow rom needed my attention! Maybe you can set up days that are off limits? ( and lock up the Meds and grow)

I tell my buddy that has problems with his wife to always remember when fighting with his spouse to repeat under his breath "logic means alone." I tell him he can be right and in the doghouse or think on an emotional level and be happy

Exactly!

God, grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can
...and the wisdom to know the difference.

That is where I go when it comes up.

Thanks Shigs, I needed that confirmation.

Yo GG,
You ok mane? I told ya those thc bombs are a handful. :)
:bump:

GG, sorry I've not been around, and definitely won't make excuses as it looks like you have enough problems to go around for us all. I can't offer any advice, I think you said best in your serenity prayer. I'm pulling for you my brother, just know when we think we have it bad, all we have to do is look around and see it could be a helluva lot worse. Wu-saaaa my brother. Maybe some blues music is in your future?

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Hi Dave, the grow is still alive and I hate to leave anything unfinished so I'm back with an update.

I apologize to the group for being MIA for so long. Other priorities have caused me to really neglect the grow. I have been out of town for a week at a time couple of times. Each time the girls got very dry. One died on me of the 6 girls I had. The rest are still kicking and I have 2 ready to harvest.

Even after being tied over, girls 1 and 3 had to be pinched to keep them out of the light after the stretch. Girl 1 would be over 4 feet tall if not pinched to keep the top cola under the light. Girl 1 is a weird pheno and is root bound with very fluffy buds and still doesnt have any red hairs. Girls 2 and 3 are showing lots if amber trichs and will be harvested over the next few days. Girls 4 and 5 were left on the veg table too long before they ever showed sex. They didn't stretch as much and looks to be a very low yield.

I hope I am at a point where I can get back in 100% on the grow for now.

Flower-13weeks.jpg

girl1-13weeks.jpg

girl2-13weeks-1.jpg

girl2-13weeks-2.jpg

girl3-13weeks.jpg

girls45-6weeks.jpg

I hope all are doing well. I have been missing you guys :ciao:

Oh gosh, I've missed you and worried about you! I always feel clutchy when somebody falls off the radar. But you're back! That's great!

Wow! Your plants! The jump from the last photos posted to the ones today is impressive and kind of makes me rethink the journal concept that I've embraced - you know, the documentation of every excrutiating detail. "Oh look everybody, her left leaf shifted towards the light....update at 10." It was kind of cool to fast forward to the end result.

Looks like you'll enjoy a respectable harvest. Those plants waited for daddy to come home.

Yo GG,
Good to see you back in the yard mane.
:high-five:

Hey Bro...what's crackin my dude? Miss ya man. Stay up!;)

Hi Applegate and Stage. I am still finishing up this first round of the THC Bomb. I only yielded about 2-1/2 oz from the first three girls chopped. These others went in to flower much later. The never showed pre-sex and were left on the veg table too long. They got root bound and obviously look stunted. The buds should be much fatter at 8 weeks 12/12.

I have two cuttings from the best girl that I am going to use as moms to raise another round of it. I will top this time and go to flower much sooner. This stuff does grow like wild fire but has taken 12+ weeks of flower. So much for my perpetual attempt. I can keep at least a few in flower at this point but I am getting serious and have the time now to fill the tent soon. As long a life doesn't have any more curve balls for me.

I have got to get my setup dialed back in. This grow has been humbling though I have hardly put any time and resources into it. They almost died twice during out of town trips. The one plant I though was dead, has perked back up so I do have 3 in flower still.

I will be taking multiple cuttings from the moms i have and may try different soil mixtures to see what works best.

thcb-8_weeks.jpg

Moms11.jpg

clone65.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. I will be scouting the forum to check on you guys.

~GG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom