Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Drive by, errrr fly by. Way cool, and welcome to you and yours. Going to be interesting to see what you think of Cali. The people and all. But don't judge the state by the brown tint it sometimes shows down there.... It's been along time since I was down that far south. But I do remember that color in the LA Basin when you drop in from the east. And days the smog index warned you about going outside. This was back in the early 70's. Hopefully, the 'greenies' might have helped with the air pollution. Alot of people there...... But man she is pretty on the coast come one of them picture perfect sunsets. I know you'll enjoy your stay. Keepem Green

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Hope your back stabilizes asap

I had steroidal injections yesterday

Good to meet ya!!
Hope your travels went well or are going well

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thx guys. We took our Dodge, and got to our motel in South Pasadena. We're really beat, and jet lag is the least of it.

Welcome to the USA. I sure hope you're taking care of that back. Maybe medication would help. :joint:

Hey guys, yeah we have it planned... we're supposed to start today with Santa Monica, then we're gonna move to San Diego and see all these West Coast beaches... and indeed we need some weed, which is not gonna be problem for a long time, cause as soon as I hit my buddy lembatoast, who's expecting me in Santa Clarita, we'll be set for life :laugh: :surf:

He found some guy carrying CBD products too, and I hope to switch from cortisone very soon. It's got much better actually, I've been on low dose of 5 mg a day, and now I can cut it in half for the next few days.

Hmm yeah you're right about the reddish tint NCW, it's everywhere here. Actually my wife woke me up when we were flying over Nevada, it was Mead Lake, and everything was red/brownish color.

And around LA area I've noticed lots of drought warning signs, you know spare water in your garden stuff. But it definitely looks serious, trees are loosing cortex along the highways, and they're dried to the bone. Soil looks like poor quality, very sandy with hot much life to it.

Shitloads of billboards in Spanish, a lot of Mexicans... looks like a first language here ;) We hit a local bar/takeaway yesterday for some food... portions for one that could feed a family :laugh: Quality was not impressive though to put it mildly, but Mexicans kept coming including cops... Mexicans too I think :laugh:

What's different, you buy a soda and keep getting free refills. That would never happen in Italy. We're also liking the Dodge, very spacious and runs smoothly on auto. You can't smoke inside though, so hard for Italians :laugh: But the LA peak hour traffic has been ok so far, I expected worse... and yeah I woke up at 4:30, I just couldn't sleep anymore.

Welcome to the Left Coast, conrad! :hug:

You can smoke in it. Just tell them you didn't and don't leave proof. Seriously, grab one of those plastic cup looking ashtrays that all the convenience stores carry for $3 :cool:

Oh I'm already enjoying it... watching prescription drugs commercials on TV :laugh:

Oh I'm already enjoying it... watching prescription drugs commercials on TV :laugh:

Aren't those ads just a kick to watch Conrad with them advertising the numerous side effects of their deadly concoctions that range from "CAUSING" various forms of cancers on up to mental illness & death? And that's just the half of it!
That's all I see on T.V. every time I come in for a breather from the heat to where I just take a couple puffs of weed than go right back to doing my thing & with "NO" possibility whatsoever of having a heart attack or getting cancer in reverse. Idiots!

Hope the rest of your visit here in Cali. is more interesting/productive if you know what I'm saying!:blunt:

Oh I absolutely love them, they're everywhere... today we did Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills and Venice Beach. The last one really nice with plenty of people tokin' freely. I really see it as a LA version of Camden Town where I worked for some time... I expected street dealers on every corner, but medical weed must've changed, cause there was virtually no arm grabbing. Nice day I really enjoyed it, and the food in Venice was quite good :thumb:

Hmm I keep waking up early, but today it was 7:30, so I'm improving :laugh:

Yesterday we saw Downtown LA, Chinatown and Little Tokyo. We did some shopping, my wife started this, and then we went bowling in Pasadena... bowling alley was not much different from Italian, but they carded me when I wanted to buy beer, actually they wanted all our IDs... hmm nobody wanted to see my ID in 10 yrs at least, so I was surprised, but they did the same thing in Japanese restaurant where we stopped for a pint of Kirin. Is that a standard thing in US?

We still didn't adjust to early dinnertime, yesterday we finished in McDonald's around 10:30 p.m., however we make it for breakfast :laugh:

Dispensaries are not nearly as visible in the city as I thought they'd be... but people are smokin' everywhere including Hollywood Blvd. Today we're gonna do the beach in Santa Monica, and then we go to Santa Clarita to visit my buddy lembatoast... we're planning on an Italian dinner, which should be easy cause we brought everything we needed from Italy: olive oil, pomodoro, pasta and even fresh herbs from the garden :laugh:

One note guys, it really gets cold down here in the evening and in the morning, we were caught by surprise few times already, but I guess in the desert it should get better :thumb:

Deserts can get bitter cold at night. They are hotter than hell in the day but then brrrrr. Especially true in the high desert.
Depending on where you go, if you are hiking, keep an eye and ear out for rattlesnakes this time of year.

Conradino, ya mon, sounds like your killin brotha! most excellent...your really getting a feel for it. I lived in the "valley" (San Fernando) for 6 months , turned 23 down there(1983). would take me 6 months , to tell ya about the 6 months i spent in LA.:surf: Used to love driving our motorcycles thru the canyons back and forth to Zuma beach by Malibu . Remember driving home one afternoon, just left the beach, i had a family friend (nice girl) on the back of my Kawasaki KZ550-four. Zipping along PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) and what do ya know....i pass this guy,...he's standing on the shoulder, waving goodbye to some friends, who just drove away in a small black limo . He was barefoot, only wearing his swim trunks. This was right around Malibu hills area. I knew he was someone famous ,..but couldn't think of his name...he was a towering bigger man with blondish , graying hair...then it came to me,,turned the bike around...(pulled a u ) right on PCH and drove back a few hundred yards...turned the bike off...got off ...hollered over to him , still standing there....."Hey Loyd!!" It was Loyd Bridges....wow...he waved and motioned to stay right there...he jogged across PCH in his bare feet to come to us...It was SOO cool Conrad and gang. We shook hands . It was the 4th of July weekend...so he signed my bike manual , for me , cuz that's all i had, paper wise. It read "happy 4th of July weekend....Loyd Bridges" i was star struck...it was crazy down there...girls every where..almost too many for me back then. I got funny stories!!:high-five: Have a great day Conrad...cheers gang! Can ya still buy a beer at corner stores ...that was pretty cool for me back then.:circle-of-love:

Sounds like you're having fun in Califorinia....I'm a CA native, & its cool to hear your impressions of everything. :Namaste:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm grateful to get a glimpse from a foreigner's eye. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

So I landed in Santa Clarita Valley yesterday at lembatoast's. We dabbed from his ice bong the White Widow wax. There was black hash and joints too... well it was a firs time I smoked Super Lemon Haze to go to bed :laugh:

It was a pretty cool night, we woke up to a weird sound, and I thought they were rattlesnakes cause we were warned they hang out here often in the garden... and we slept in a tent... but they were hummingbirds, beautiful birds actually!

We were also blowing bubbles with stick'n'rope high :laugh: We like it better here, climate is dry and the community is smaller, although it all has been changing with newcomers they tell me.

Hmmm 4 people are growing weed on the street where we stay, I got few pics taken... guns and weed... you know America love it or leave it and Guns and Dope Party kind of stuff :laugh:

Yep in LA you can't take a walk without finding some lawyer's ad... usually in Spanish. Looks like a serious business down there.

Hmm we left Santa Clarita yesterday and got to San Diego where we're staying in one of these lomg detached motels... or what it used to be one of these before they renewed it completely. It's really neat and clean hotel now with huge parking space, comfortable beds and HBO on a big flat screen.

But on our way down south we stopped in Dana Point. You know I couldn't miss on the legendary surf spot, and the beach was really pretty with shitloads of stones in the ocean you have to walk on to take a bath, but with whole families coming here to surf and grill and have a good time. They had some 5' waves and I saw some non-dangerous looking wipe-outs. I liked the atmosphere, casual and relaxed.

I finished my day with a White Widow joint and Estrella Jalisco with lime :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom