Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Subscribed! Going to be getting KC45 Autos as well. (last shipment got smashed, waiting on arrival of new seeds, lol).

Glad to have you all aboard the Lester Lounge! We can start a discussion anytime, so feel free to shout when need be. I was very surprised to see this many members subscribe to my journal so quickly. I hope that I can make this a fun and successful experiment by the end, and hopefully will lead us up to another great summer journal, I am very excited about everything now. Thank you all!

Vegetative Growth Day 02 Well, one of the seedlings stll hasn't shot up, but I can see it's little embryonic root tap literally peaking its way through the surface, so I have hope that it too will rise and shine very soon. The other 4 seedlings are well on their way now, all of their cotyledons are nicely acquired with a nice green pigment, and the cute little true leaves have formed over night.
photo_2299.jpg
photo_1354.jpg
photo_3242.jpg

Now time to wake and bake:)
Good Day to All!

Thanxx for the invite. Classy & non-intrusive.

Broke Ass was here

Subbed

Hello r.l. I always think you plant are awesome. Glad to sub to your journal early. Keep rocking.
Thank you and Welcome!:welcome:
subbed! just tuned in as of now! looking good, new to the forums first grow ive subbed too!!!! very interested in this Relaxed! :420:
Welcome to :420: there is a ton of material to sift through everywhere! Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do!
I love experiments.
Me too.
Thanxx for the invite. Classy & non-intrusive.

Broke Ass was here

Subbed
Thanks and welcome BAR! "Classy & non-intrusive" was kinda what I was going for :)

sub'd

:popcorn:
Hope you dont mind if I pull up a chair and watch you work my man. :)
No problem my friend! Be my guest.

I followed a link to sub this! 'fist pump
Hi and Welcome!!:high-five:
subbed mukker
Hi TaylorMader420, thank you for joining.

I'm in too!
Aloha! 20,000 Posts? That is incredible. Much Mahalo Brother!
Lesters babies. :circle-of-love:
I'm blushing!:love:

Happy Sativaday Relaxed :thumb:

Aloha and Happy SativaDay to 420's Best Mascot! :;)::;):

PS I think that was the largest copy and paste job I've done on this site so far!

Hey Lester, make it easier on yourself!.... next time click on the little multi-quote icon in the far right corner of the message you want to respond to, then do the same for the rest of the messages you want to reply to. When you are done selecting them, click on "+Reply to thread" on the left near the bottom of the page...... Not Quick reply, the dark box above that.
Then all the messages are there and you can just type below each quote to the person who was quoted.
If that's the way you did it, maybe it helps someone else. You said "copy and paste", so I figured you didn't do it that way.
Hope that helps ya!

Back
Top Bottom