Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Just a heads up on the cross....

You'll get a variety of pheno's.....could be as many as 9 different ones.

Pop the beans, at least 20 of them, and try to preserve each and every female and grow them out, keeping track of the ones you like. This is how "clone only" strains come about.

It's very, very hard to make a stable cross, especially an F1, and especially using "mutt" genetics. (I say "mutt" in a positive sense here. Mutts make the best dogs and many would say they make excellent strains as well. They are just hard to predict when breeding....)

You're likely to find a pheno identical to the mom, another identical to the male, and a mixed bag in between. One of them could be a winner! Just make sure to get perhaps a dozen females for evaluation.

Thanks doc. This will be tested by a half dozen close friends in search of something special.

Seriously jazzed today the garden is singing to me. My water quality took a huge hit here recently and there is now chloramines being added to the water supply. I stopped letting water sit out and just using ro now. This has impacted the garden huge.

I might be on the prowl for some waves in your area soon like this sunday/monday doc I will let you know.

The girls in the big room
DSCN7911.JPG
DSCN7913.JPG

Veg room now and a nice little blackberry kush clone
DSCN7927.JPG
DSCN7928.JPG

Mr. shottafire I'M ON PAGE 1 . . :yikes: . . YOUR SET UP IS KILLER . . . . :loopy: . . . . :trance: . . . :thumb:

Subscribed + MORE REPS . . . .:passitleft: . . . . FOR YOU SIR . . . . :reading420magazine:

Shotta, beautiful up in there, I've got 3 white widows, 2 pineapple chunks, and 1 og13 I cracked about three weeks ago. I been really busy the last few weeks so no journal yet, hopefully soon though. I got super soil cooking, and am planning on putting the girls on their final pots in 20 days. I'm growing indoors, how bad is the smell of the super soil??

White widows cracked first looked beautiful (at first) then stopped growing for two weeks. PC started beatiful and is hanging in there but seems to be super sensative to overwatering, og13 is a freebie from attitude seeds and is absolutely beatiful. Trip huh?? I'm planning on mainlining all. I will try to get a joirnal up soon hopefully you'll come check it out.:peace:

Shotta, beautiful up in there, I've got 3 white widows, 2 pineapple chunks, and 1 og13 I cracked about three weeks ago. I been really busy the last few weeks so no journal yet, hopefully soon though. I got super soil cooking, and am planning on putting the girls on their final pots in 20 days. I'm growing indoors, how bad is the smell of the super soil??

White widows cracked first looked beautiful (at first) then stopped growing for two weeks. PC started beatiful and is hanging in there but seems to be super sensative to overwatering, og13 is a freebie from attitude seeds and is absolutely beatiful. Trip huh?? I'm planning on mainlining all. I will try to get a joirnal up soon hopefully you'll come check it out.:peace:

Thanks TG40. Yeah the super soil should not smell too bad. are you meaning during the cooking process or when you pot plants in it?

I will definitely be by to sub and help in your journal when your up and going.

My male I am going to use for my first F1 crosses.
DSCN79631.JPG
DSCN79671.JPG

The veg room got cleaned nice and good and its ready to start the brix journal.
DSCN7973.JPG
DSCN7938.JPG

Grape krush not the prettiest of plants but it was at least stable and didn't hermie on me like the rest of the unstable stuff I was trying to start. I need this medicine.
lol
DSCN7958.JPG

Thanks TG40. Yeah the super soil should not smell too bad. are you meaning during the cooking process or when you pot plants in it?

I will definitely be by to sub and help in your journal when your up and going.

I mean once its in pots in the room.

I mean once its in pots in the room.

My rooms are filtered for smell but the soil will not smell bad as long as it is not being overwatered and air flow is good.
How much soil did you make and how long have you been cooking?

Thanks doc. This will be tested by a half dozen close friends in search of something special.

Seriously jazzed today the garden is singing to me. My water quality took a huge hit here recently and there is now chloramines being added to the water supply. I stopped letting water sit out and just using ro now. This has impacted the garden huge.

I might be on the prowl for some waves in your area soon like this sunday/monday doc I will let you know.

So, you're saying half a dozen close female friends are coming over for testing in order to find something special???

RE water.....mine is horrible. I've got to spend some money and buy new membranes and filters for the hydrologic.....big bucks.

So, you're saying half a dozen close female friends are coming over for testing in order to find something special???

RE water.....mine is horrible. I've got to spend some money and buy new membranes and filters for the hydrologic.....big bucks.

No half a dozen friends of mine who have grows and will help me test the f1's hahaha my wife would trip small kine.

I am looking at purchasing a new ro unit. which one do you have doc?

Wow, I only let 3 people know I grow; that's counting my daughter & sister...

No half a dozen friends of mine who have grows and will help me test the f1's hahaha my wife would trip small kine.

I am looking at purchasing a new ro unit. which one do you have doc?

I've got a Merlin and a tall boy in tandem. It makes 50 gallons of water in like 45 minutes to an hour, but the PPM is never lower than about 60. Right now it's pushing 150, which is terrible for an RO unit, but close enough for soil gardening.

My water is one step up from gutter water.

Shotta,
Right now I have my super soil sealed in large rubbish bags, should it be cooking in an open container like rubbish can instead ? Will sealing it like that mess up the soil? It's only been a couple days.

My rooms are filtered for smell but the soil will not smell bad as long as it is not being overwatered and air flow is good.
How much soil did you make and how long have you been cooking?

I did a small batch, 2 bags roots organics original is the base.

Back
Top Bottom