Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Moth nets w TRIPODS 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrai

Great idea You should write up a DIY for the project and make a post! A how to DIY may help other people who have the same problem.

Do It Yourself

great idea KingJ :high-five: i'll gladly do that & thanks for the link, I'm all about links like that,

increases chances of clicking it!:goodjob:

:geek: No Comment from this Squirryl :blunt:

smart Squiryl, he can stay :passitleft:

I wonder where he got that idea from :thumb:

remind me Fuzzy! who? :popcorn: I think I pulled that out my very own pocket of tricks :thumb: thanks for the big :) FD :cheer:

Re: Moth nets w TRIPODS 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrai

B A R aka Broke Ass Reg hits!!!! our 19k :thumb: "thumb of :green_heart: joy!"

:thanks: you are a cherished "420 vet" in this yard :high-five:.

Here's my show of appreciation for you BAR :passitleft: :passitleft: &

u gotta suk this down in one! :bigtoke:

:welldone:

Big Eye gnat? 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

never had so many gnats in 3 years, they sure like the smell of guano, the new fertilizer is the only

reason I can see, that they have shown up this year. I'm treating the leaves & soil with organic

SNS Rosemary, neem, and it's the oil in it that allows it to adhere to the leaves for weeks.

I have 2 varieties today, large n small. i believe the lrg is called a "big eye"

any members had these become a problem? thank you all!

P5147536bgeye1.jpg

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

thanks for jumping in jaga, here's some purple for your helping out over here :passitleft:

Hey buddy I was hoping you would maybe awake :Namaste:
Thanks for the purple MMM Nice:passitleft: I just smoked the first of the day at 8:00am I am finding it is really helping my poor tum :circle-of-love:
Hey I love the batman video I took time to read the last pages I never realized it has been so long since I been by Had a great time going through an the pictures are great :thedoubletake: Looks like you are shooting them plants with that cool temperature gage Best of days Trichster it took an hour to post this man my head is spacy pheww:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Awesome grow man, once i get a few grows under my belt i want to try this, maybe not to that extreme, as i am sure i would kill her.

Its like having 8-10 plants in 1. LOL

Keep up the nice work, pic's are always fun to look at. And makes me jealous i cant grow it outdoors. The yield you guys get outdoors is ridiculous!!

she's looking a lot better :)

Trichomes , Dude! Glad to make you laugh, I was writing that and it was, well this is funny in my head....but then once you write something down it starts going all weird and unfunny, so I am relieved that I can be myself on here...I'm so green on here - I picked the perfect name for myself - I saw your initial post and pictures and thought hey I'll write a witty bit of banter, then posted it and I was like post #4billion or something ad I felt suddenly very small and insignificant and not funny and I thought what shall I do? delete my reply...what if someone else wrote something like that...they'll think I'm not hilarious ...I know I'll unplug the computer...and put it in the little cupboard under the stairs with the Birkenstocks that I really like but can't wear any more because they smell bad and.... I digress..
You asked me a question and so I shall answer it I have 12 plants from seed divided between an indoor grow and a polytunnel, I've never done a diary or anything like that - I'm up for it though. Now here is a question from me...Do I start a new thread in grow diaries? With pictures every week? - how should I title it? by the strain name? Sorry and another question should I do a different diary for each strain?

OK that's enough serious stuff I suppose I should at least attempt to make you laugh again...it's an old one but its funny every time someone funny tells it...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses, his eyes glaze and he doesn't seem to be breathing.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He screams "MY FRIEND IS DEAD! WHAT CAN I DO?"
The operator says "Calm down, sir. I can help. First, let's make sure you're friend is dead"
There is a silence, then a shot is heard.
Back on the phone the guy says "OK, NOW WHAT?"

It's the way I tell 'em, Dave :laughtwo:

remind me Fuzzy! who? :popcorn: I think I pulled that out my very own pocket of tricks :thumb: thanks for the big :) FD :cheer:

I do believe i made the suggestion which can be found here - Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained post 3258

I've high lighted text which states suggestion of using netting.

I would be careful of using insecticides which are chemical based (active ingredient) as the residual trace may linger on the bud for a period of time & would certainly exercise caution on using such in late flowering !

The chemical active ingredient when heat is applied may break down into other toxins which might not be so clever to your own health.

So organic alternatives should really be looked at :thumb:

You could add other flowering plants to the garden to attract beneficial insects to the garden some of these are known predators to other insects which may be of a problem, lets just call it enhancing the environment to entice nature to do its job.

As for moths or butter flys...

Well as gardener by trade & hobbyist in some areas, i do grow a fair amount of veg & in fact cabbages are prone to butter fly caterpillars very devastating once they start munching...

But a simple trick is to use netting available from most good garden centers, that gets a fuzzy :high-five:

I'd choose a netting with mesh/hole size of 5mm to 10mm & build a frame over the plants to avoid direct contact with netting with that should keep most moths or butter fly of the plants... still need to do the odd check tho

You even said thanks for the idea :thumb:

Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained post 3267

Even tho you did improvise a mosquito net & tripod stand to do the task at hand !

Credit should really be down to origins of the idea this may be perceived a two sided like a coin to the original suggestion of the idea or to the DIY method put in place by the grower !

It could be a good time to say... what came first the chicken or the egg ?

Cheers for the extra :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::thumb::cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Here's Cybil, she tried to kill herself, and her lfe was saved with wire-ties. You can see that the stemm has bulged to make her stronger, at the "split" she seems unphased by her injury. looks like she will finish in a month or less, no signs of her trying to reveg. more later :peace:

P5157566cybil.jpg

B A R aka Broke Ass Reg hits!!!! our 19k :thumb: "thumb of :green_heart: joy!"

:thanks: you are a cherished "420 vet" in this yard :high-five:.

Though I really don't pay much attention to all that stuff, thanxx for the compliment Trichster.

Trichomes , Dude! Glad to make you laugh, I was writing that and it was, well this is funny in my head....but then once you write something down it starts going all weird and unfunny, so I am relieved that I can be myself on here...I'm so green on here - I picked the perfect name for myself - I saw your initial post and pictures and thought hey I'll write a witty bit of banter, then posted it and I was like post #4billion or something ad I felt suddenly very small and insignificant and not funny and I thought what shall I do? delete my reply...what if someone else wrote something like that...they'll think I'm not hilarious ...I know I'll unplug the computer...and put it in the little cupboard under the stairs with the Birkenstocks that I really like but can't wear any more because they smell bad and.... I digress..
You asked me a question and so I shall answer it I have 12 plants from seed divided between an indoor grow and a polytunnel, I've never done a diary or anything like that - I'm up for it though. Now here is a question from me...Do I start a new thread in grow diaries? With pictures every week? - how should I title it? by the strain name? Sorry and another question should I do a different diary for each strain?

OK that's enough serious stuff I suppose I should at least attempt to make you laugh again...it's an old one but its funny every time someone funny tells it...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses, his eyes glaze and he doesn't seem to be breathing.
The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.
He screams "MY FRIEND IS DEAD! WHAT CAN I DO?"
The operator says "Calm down, sir. I can help. First, let's make sure you're friend is dead"
There is a silence, then a shot is heard.
Back on the phone the guy says "OK, NOW WHAT?"

It's the way I tell 'em, Dave :laughtwo:

Hi greener! Nice to meet you! You have excellent questions, some have multiple responses and personal preference styles, so I will show you where to get the info you need!

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
How to Make a Grow Journal
How to Grow Marijuana

Have fun greener! It's a blast having your own journal, and there are so many knowledgeable people out there to help, you can't go wrong!:high-five::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom