Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I cheated and skipped to the last page. My journal is slow compared to your 1000 pages lol. I like the flux technique I grow ScroG you think that would work good for ScroG or no? I usually do FIM with LST and a small amount of supercropping only where needed. Also when they are that tight to the pot like that is it kinda hard to water? Just wondered if I tried it if I should make a pvc watering ring. Nice looking garden dude. Sure your busy but if you get a chance check out my Grape Ape journal let me know if I am shaping these right or if there is something I could do better.
Thanks,
T

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

This is why we call LA "Professor Flux". He has a thread dubbed Flux Central where you can post all your plants in flux training & receive his advise & tutoring.

Hi PinkyGreen - Nice to meet you too - everyone is so friendly on here - maybe trolls don't toke!! there's a song or a t shirt in there somewhere! thank you for the links I will read them carefully and begin - :thumb::high-five:

Those thing can do anything! Nice fix -Well done! Thanks for the direct message, I can't reply until I've hit 50 posts! So I will once I do that...:goodjob:greener

purp_muxy_4_3.png

Looks like a potential comp winner when she gets bigger & I'm quite looking forwards to see how she turns out :thumb:

Thanks Light Addict:high-five:, she's happier everyday, here are some side pics u asked for,

LMK if you think we should thin a little.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say "remove the leaves on new lower shoots"?

are you referring to the bigger/shade leaves on the top, or the skinny new center tops, that spread apart?

I think you mean the new lower/shade leaf. :thanks:

today
P5147558.jpg

from a couple days ago
P5147560.jpg

She would love a sea-kelp spray after a long hot day, after she's shaded from the wall. Use the SNS-604A if ya got any :)

She would love a sea-kelp spray after a long hot day, after she's shaded from the wall. Use the SNS-604A if ya got any :)
:thanks: Lester, I think she'd like that
Looks like a potential comp winner when she gets bigger & I'm quite looking forwards to see how she turns out :thumb:
me too, FD, thanks for checking in today!
Should I post here? Don't want to piss off anyone.

No problem Teldren, post it right here, nice slow day today. I'd love to see what u have to share w us :high-five:

This is why we call LA "Professor Flux". He has a thread dubbed Flux Central where you can post all your plants in flux training & receive his advise & tutoring.

thanks BAR:thumb:, I don't mind if the journal-less, post here on occasion.

ok chap, what I did at this point was to take any leaves off the smaller lower side shoots that are pointing back into the main branches core! They dont get much sunlight anyway and help tighten the sites up. If she's gonna flower now then this will also stunt these lower points. Im not an outdoor grower so not sure how much if any stretch you get with an outdoor flip. ?? :)

Hi trichomes and friends!
I thought i'd spam a little in here to seek some comfort..

20140517_072042.jpg

Example 1 - CBDcrew Yummy - Week 6 Flowering

20140517_072019.jpg
20140514_175719.jpg
20140514_065121.jpg

Example 2 - Barneys Farm - Amnesia Lemon Sativa Pheno

These 2 of my girls are on time and here are the best examples of my 4th grow.. I have over fed them hence the low weight/yield but they look healthy.

7 days into flush (flush day 1 - 5ml gh florakleen per 1x gallon, day 2 - ph water repeat till day 6. day 7 - 10ml florakleen ph water. now continuing water sometimes ph'd. most of the time just tap water. I have Snapped off a fan leaf chewed on the stem taste clear like water and I could keep chewing on the stem/leaf if I were hungry haha...

With her sisters.. they seem to me like a Amnesia Haze or a real haze pheno were talking week 8 but only half the pistils turning colour. She has many thick white pistils still straight barely bent.. I am thinking she needs atleast 3 more weeks of flowering nutes BUT she is very yellow in her fan leaf? they are not dropping I have flushed, I tried giving less.. I tried giving more and I cant seem to make her happy.

Pictures are as of today - 67 Days from 12/12 Switch same as plants above
20140517_072113.jpg
20140517_072125.jpg
20140517_072100.jpg

Example - Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon Soma's Amnesia Haze pheno

Earlier example of same plant - 1
Soma's amnesia haze flowers for 11-12 weeks.. im guessing I need to go 14 weeks with mine is has she stunted and given up?

This his her one month ago.. Maybe she is just a slow pheno? Do I count this as week 3 or 4 of flower due to the emergence of pistils?
side57.jpg

20140418_065711.jpg

ok chap, what I did at this point was to take any leaves off the smaller lower side shoots that are pointing back into the main branches core! They dont get much sunlight anyway and help tighten the sites up. If she's gonna flower now then this will also stunt these lower points. Im not an outdoor grower so not sure how much if any stretch you get with an outdoor flip. ?? :)

Flowering will most likely be a long cycle, possibly won't finish until after summer, hard to tell.

As far as stretch, I prefer to keep that as minimal as possible. We'll learn as she progresses! Round 2 Og & NL are already very promising lil fluxers!!

I'll just keep the low growth "clean" I usually prefer to clean/thin, the growth that gets hardly any direct sun. Thanks buddy

those are some great looking plants and they're gonna make huge buds at the rate they're going :thumb:

those ones in the room look like they need at least 2-3 more weeks. the ones outside I can't comment on because I've never grown outside before.

Hi trichomes and friends!
I thought i'd spam a little in here to seek some comfort..

7 days into flush (flush day 1 - 5ml gh florakleen per 1x gallon, day 2 - ph water repeat till day 6. day 7 - 10ml florakleen ph water. now continuing water sometimes ph'd. most of the time just tap water. I have Snapped off a fan leaf chewed on the stem taste clear like water and I could keep chewing on the stem/leaf if I were hungry haha...

With her sisters.. they seem to me like a Amnesia Haze or a real haze pheno were talking week 8 but only half the pistils turning colour. She has many thick white pistils still straight barely bent.. I am thinking she needs atleast 3 more weeks of flowering nutes BUT she is very yellow in her fan leaf? they are not dropping I have flushed, I tried giving less.. I tried giving more and I cant seem to make her happy.

:bravo: nice job Lex! I've never seen white pistols that long! That outdoor girl looks like she could go as long as another month, great share & very nice plants. I would not worry about the yellow shade leaves unless you know that it's not a trait of that strain.

thanks for jumping in b.real :high-five: we'll get some more comments on those girls, thanks for jumping in :passitleft:

:circle-of-love:

The stretch is strain, phenotype, and environmentally effected. For instance, a lanky tropical sativa would tend to stretch, this type of natural structure can help increase airflow and prevent molds. Whereas another phenotype of the same strain might not have as much of a stretch, which would be an ideal phenotype for trying to keep the plant from going over the fence-line. Another factor that could cause a lot of stretching is being next to the wall. As the sun travels through the sky, day by day, there will be an angle for the shadow, where the plant slowly gets shadowed on its upper growth. The limbs may certainly reach for the sky to try to catch the last bit of rays before the shade comes. So it's certainly possible that the plant, by the time is done growing in Fall, will be very close to the wall-line.

Unless the plant is a very stable autoflower strain, it is going to vegetate all summer and flower in fall and be ready for a harvest in September/October (ideally), since we are getting so close to the Summer solstice in June, and there is no way in hell she would have a chance in finishing flowering before then. She will either go into a small revegetation (which a lot of the times can go unnoticed because the plant just hadn't built up a ton of flowering hormones for it to make a huge difference). So I would say to hope she does not start flowering until sometime in August because that will provide the most of the best, highest quality flowers. I don't see a need to keep picking this plant to the bone, let her be for a while. Just water her and let her grow with the occasional sea-kelp mist. Restrain flexible new growth if possible, but don't take a chance on snapping off woody fibrous growth, it's just not worth it. Even if the growth hardly gets any sun, it can still provide valuable energy to the plant, continually wounding a wounded plant that is still recovering is only going to lower brix levels, which will lower her immune system even more.

I usually only reserve defoliating for the absolute most healthy, vigorous, and hardy specimens that I give the analogy is like trying to control a wild beard, you keep shaving it and shaving it, and it just grows back bigger, better and stronger. I don't see this being the case. She just needs some down-time. The trick is not over-watering at this point, if you can get her to drink her water in a balanced manner, she will metabolize her nutrients better, and infact you will see bigger and better harvests when watering is done correctly. :surf:

Just my two cents 'n all. :allgood:

:thanks: for asking for the Purple bud pics Lester, the 48° weather, 3 nights in a row, took a toll on Muxy.

Here are some pics of Purple Kush dry bud, from Muxy's meager harvest.

Still curing, I can't wait to try the final product.

P516760022.png

these buds are from the plant shown re-vegging, in this weeks' pics outside.

congrats. hopefully she smokes nice for you :)

Back
Top Bottom