420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All deserving nominations. Good luck everyone. :)

Thank you to the member who took the time to nominate me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm flattered and humbled at the same time. I hope you'll take a hit off my hookah to show my appreciation :hookah:

Good luck to all the nominees this month. I'm proud to be amongst you all.

This forum as we know, takes a lot of gears to keep moving forward, and there are plenty of members who did not make it on the list, imho. Thanks to everyone for all the little and large bits you do to make it work! Best place ever!
:green_heart:

Congrats. to this month's nominees!:ganjamon: Best of luck!:goodluck:

Don’t know how I got here , but Thank You and 420 for putting up with me !
Congratulations to everyone nominated!
I’d started to Thank every one from day one when I started but I think there’s not enough room in this post for it . Thanks again

Y'all make it too hard to choose. :green_heart:
I've found the last several months have been extremely tough. The OTY choices were impossible. It just goes to show how strong, knowledgeable and helpful the members are around here.

Just in case anyone has ever wondered, names get added to the vote list in order based on their join date. I finally figured that out. There must be someone besides me who wondered that!
I didnt, but I do now and have the answer lol thanks shed!

Just in case anyone has ever wondered, names get added to the vote list in order based on their join date. I finally figured that out. There must be someone besides me who wondered that!
'Friad not, Shed. It's good research on your part, but the fact is that the listed order of nominees is random.

If they've ended up in order of join date, that's complete chance.

I love the way the human brain looks for patterns everywhere - clouds, the face of Jesus in a piece of toast and nominee lists.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom