• Jon705

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well looks like im up against it. certainly dont feel i should be in this contest but thanks for the nomination whizz. appreciate the thought mate. good luck to all u guys.

nah mate you deserve to be up here this month.

this defol-no defol business is an important issue of the day. getting sick of all the 'no dont do it' attitudes, when it clearly has tangible merit.

i know you normally like to stick to your own corner so to speak, but im still learning what not to do, bassman is still learning to get his hands dirty and push beyond what he was taught..you, my tattoo'd and mean buddy are one of our heavy weights, lol

even just on a common sense level, you clearly wouldnt be piddling about making more work for yourself if it didnt reward..bad for business so to speak.

so yeah, there we go.

defoliation is the flavour of the month and you bud are man of the hour in that regard =)

Great enteries so far, lets make another BIG line up!

I would like to nominate GitterGreen as the guy has just pulled of some PRO Style grow! It is one of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen , serious! Love the whole super soil mix by Doc Bud and other and Gittergreen smashed it first time!!:bravo:

Also the guy only helps when he can and doesn't go around helping every post with information he has no idea of.

If you havent experienced it yourself don't go trying to help others by looking at deficiency charts, they can do that themselves, us Noob growers need proper advice not Rep searching advice. :Namaste:

Wow thanks JBC420! Big surprise, didn't expect to see this! I have learned a lot from everybody here at 420 and I thank you guys and gals for sharing your grows with me. I def have learned that spouting off info that I have not experienced first hand can be a negative thing. There are many different growing styles that work well, just find one that works for you. After all these plants grow just fine without us even around in just dirt. :green_heart:
As always, Gittergreen

Well everyone I wanted to nominate is already on the list so...

:popcorn:

nah mate you deserve to be up here this month.

this defol-no defol business is an important issue of the day. getting sick of all the 'no dont do it' attitudes, when it clearly has tangible merit.

i know you normally like to stick to your own corner so to speak, but im still learning what not to do, bassman is still learning to get his hands dirty and push beyond what he was taught..you, my tattoo'd and mean buddy are one of our heavy weights, lol

even just on a common sense level, you clearly wouldnt be piddling about making more work for yourself if it didnt reward..bad for business so to speak.

so yeah, there we go.

defoliation is the flavour of the month and you bud are man of the hour in that regard =)

Whoa whoa whoa.... Now GiG don't make me post more pics :cheesygrinsmiley:

lmao buck

no one is forgetting you ;)

but if i had to name everyone that does every good thing...well lets just skip MoTM and just use a roulet wheel cos almost one and all are deserving, lol

I was just joking about defoliation :cheesygrinsmiley: I had made a joke and posted some "hairy lady" shots in one of the more "vocal" threads about defoliation.

lmao buck

no one is forgetting you ;)

but if i had to name everyone that does every good thing...well lets just skip MoTM and just use a roulet wheel cos almost one and all are deserving, lol
ALMOST??? I am sure if they got nominated, someone thought they were worthy, if not, why nominate? Just my read on things:cheesygrinsmiley:

i like cultivator we have very diferent methods with very close results and i love his ranting and letting it all hang out style. from the heart . tells ya like he sees it. good luck .

I guess I need to move around a bit more on here, some of these noms I have never even heard of. Not to say that they're not deserving just that I guess I need to get more active like I use to be. I'll wait a few days and see who else gets nominated. Congrats to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom