420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: June's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@beez0404 - Cap Junky

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Thank you very much for the positive accolades. I used to enter the nugget of the month contest to go head to head with my two best buddies here on 420 mostly for bragging rights. They are both no longer on the site so that fun is gone. And I enjoy growing with the GeoFlora nutrients so would enter to try to win some veg and bloom. The other day I noticed there had been a bunch of posts on the thread and scrolled down through reading them. Between reading those posts and not being able to win the GeoFlora nutrients but once a year I have just one thing to say. See ya'll next year. I'm a bit embarassed for a few of you.

Thank you very much for the positive accolades. I used to enter the nugget of the month contest to go head to head with my two best buddies here on 420 mostly for bragging rights. They are both no longer on the site so that fun is gone. And I enjoy growing with the GeoFlora nutrients so would enter to try to win some veg and bloom. The other day I noticed there had been a bunch of posts on the thread and scrolled down through reading them. Between reading those posts and not being able to win the GeoFlora nutrients but once a year I have just one thing to say. See ya'll next year. I'm a bit embarassed for a few of you.
Beautiful Nug and congratulations.

You did good bruv :)

Back
Top Bottom