• Spart - LSD

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • VladimirPutin - Acapulco Gold

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mr Am4zin - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:popcorn: You guys make this really hard...So many buds, but only one vote...My choice is made...vote cast. Thank you all for the great work!!!
HOZ

logo8.gif

:bravo: Everyone's nugs are glorious!!:bravo:

Remember we're all winners because we get to smoke our own efforts!

That Critical Sensai Star really speaks to me. Great job Jorgo :thumb:

DeanB that's not a bad idea I think it would totally change how the votes look but I think the winners would be the same as they are now. I think your right I wasted my vote on myself and won't do that next time I see better nugs than mine so yes I think I wasted my vote.

I always vote in here but it's only my 2nd entry ever for this comp. For me it's a giggle and I know I don't stand a chance lol, as the folks that win here regularly are dialled in and simply have far better looking buds then me, or at least can take far better pics :) its still very rare in my opinion that the best bud don't shine through just as it should :)
Some simply stunning entries that make my mouth water, bravo all :)

If you're in the NOTM competition, why not wait until 2/3 of the votes come in before casting your vote. Why vote for yourself in the beginning and waste a vote? Also, your own vote could be a deciding tie breaker. Make this fun and not a walk in the park. :thumb:

DeanB that's not a bad idea I think it would totally change how the votes look but I think the winners would be the same as they are now. I think your right I wasted my vote on myself and won't do that next time I see better nugs than mine so yes I think I wasted my vote.

That same thing has happened to me. :cheesygrinsmiley: And just like Dean, I often regret having voted so soon, whether I've entered or not. I dunno. I don't cheat and find a way to peek before I've voted, so it doesn't really matter ... heheh, I jus' hafta vote - can't wait very long. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And I don't necessarily vote for myself anymore either. I assume most do, and I think they should, but there was a month that I not only wished I hadn't voted so soon, but also wished that I'd voted for one of the winners instead of myself. So I vote for the entry I think is the best, and oddly enough it often isn't one of the top winners. But then, I don't tend to vote for a purple Purple Erkle or a big Big Bud. One is supposed to be purple and the other is supposed to be big. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I have a fondness for people who can do a good job with a difficult strain.

In the eye of the beholder, as it were.

:Namaste:

BTW, I really like your Mexican, Dean. :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice and firm ... great pointy-topped bud .... I bet it has a goofy munchies buzz, right? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom