5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Ok I have to correct my self on this Monster Train. I was only counting December when I brought her over to my shop for her start date and forgot to count when she was first rooted. She was a clone off of my f1 train and was cut at the end of October. She rooted and was transplanted around the 5th of November. So she was in veg for 6 months before flower. My bad guys. So with a 90 days flower time thats would put her at about 9 month total grow.

Ok time for veg room update. Just went around them room and took some pic of a couple of plants.
20140507_191116.jpg
20140507_191126.jpg
20140507_191136.jpg
20140507_191149.jpg
20140507_191156.jpg
20140507_191205.jpg
20140507_191220.jpg
20140507_191236.jpg
20140507_191258.jpg

I can't wait to expand my grow room to 3 tents and LED lighting. You're a true inspiration. You're all that and a bag of chips Professor. "Keep the Green Side Up!" :bravo: :thumb: :thumb:

Man O mam. Just when I thought it was time to get some shut eye and made my rounds on the girls the flower room is one day ahead on feeding. As well as Big Buds and FLO mothers time to feed at 3:30am. Now 4:50am and 22 gallons of food later its finally that time. I wish you all a good night,morning,afternoon,evening. Happy Growing and keep it green...

Hi Theboogyman, you failed you send payment? please email me , I would like to help you.
beautiful, man. definitely subbing this one. ordering my 144x3w right now!! :D

6months veg. Never moved the scrog net. I trained it until it was about half the size it is now before I put scrog net on.

Hello to all. I have not been around here on any of my forums in a few days. So here are some things going on in my grow world. Let start off with the B.S I just found out about growing out side in my state. I had moved some over flow plants out side ans was getting ready to move my Big and Flo out that have been in veg for 6 months indoors to enjoy 4 more out side then lower. But the law says I have to have ALL out door cannabis in a locked up area (green house) when having outside. So that is a speed bump so now going to build four walls and a locking door lol. Now on to other news I took clones from 10 new young mothers this Monday. They are in clone dome number 1. Heading to grow store tomorrow to get a tall top for my clone dome number2. Then I can start the clone off video to see witch cloning sprays work the best or work at all. Today I was doing a one on one training on how to transplant and growing tips with a new grower that is a friend that only smoked but never has grown. Other then that it has been crazy. I hope to hear all is good with you all and everything is growing green.

Forgot to add we had snow and its been 28degrees to 30s here so trying to keep plants warm in garage lol.

Back
Top Bottom