A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

Shits fixin' to go sideways. I have a ball of OGesus finger hash loaded into the vaporizer plus bubbler rig. Already been drinking some premium rum (El Pasador de Oro) plus Twisted Teas for 4 hours. Should I layer these? Probably not, but I get my drink on and rational thinking goes out the window.

These are looking pretty, and they're big. Does that make them pretty big? I think they're starting to get close to blooming. Luckily they haven't stretched that much since the flip. At least not yet.

See how they're smooshed against the walls? That's called full rather than nearly.
:thumb:

Well there is a small amount of space in the front left and back right. Not enough for the 2 other plants I had in here before though.

Is smooshed an industry standard technical term? :rofl:

Osmocote for the loss!
It was ok for a medium sized outdoor auto, but couldn't keep up with some good sized indoor girls. Maybe if I upped the dosage? I think I'm done with those experiments though.

Faux nutes for the win!

Farside Nutrients™ are hella cheaper than those people that claim to be "Advanced".

Day 51, flipped 15 days ago

Took longer than expected, but I consider this the first signs of blooming. Plants have been stretching the last two days. I've got about another 16 inches of headroom before I have to consider moving the exhaust fan outside the tent to gain more.

Damn they look great. I’m about 8” from the KS3000 in my scrog at the closest point. Light is at 100%. The highest ppfd I can find is less than 1100. It’s virtually impossible to burn your buds with this light. I actually spoke to ViparSpectra’s Val about that exact concept and she said they considered many concepts but decided to make the KS series such that it maxes out around 1100 ppfd(in a 3x3 at least). Their focus was more on even coverage, and by maxing it where they do it’s almost the perfect light for those who are happy to flower at those numbers. Point of that dumb verbiage is - you’ll be fine on space I think. Having the driver outside the tent not only allows me to mount the light almost on the ceiling, it completely eliminates any heat concerns. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom