A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

Blackberry MoonRocks
First off, I echo Otter's comment!
Have you grown / smoked this variety before FS? I got some as freebies and I have given a couple to a friend.... these are fem photos and I am only able to run autos. I'd be interested if you have some personal exp with the BBMR. It sounds lovely.

First off, I echo Otter's comment!
Have you grown / smoked this variety before FS? I got some as freebies and I have given a couple to a friend.... these are fem photos and I am only able to run autos. I'd be interested if you have some personal exp with the BBMR. It sounds lovely.

This is my first grow of it and I've never consumed it before either. @CannaPot sells the auto version of Blackberry MoonRocks if you're interested in the stain but need an auto instead.

Either that, or op has freakishly tiny baby hands.

What are you implying since there is a correlation between hand size, foot size, and the size of ones ..... :rofl:

My daughter surprised me by coming home from college Friday. She's sleeping in the weed lab since her room is too tore up. In between her naps I decided to strip the giant fans off of the Rainbow Kush since they were blocking a lot of growth. Added a bunch of 90 degree stem clips, aka "Peppers". I had out the SCROG net but decided it's not me. At least not yet. Chose to move the 2 Blackberry MoonRocks to the other tent with 2 Alaskan Purples that are about a week old.

The daughter had an alterior motive for coming home. She needed an oil change. Spent much of the day doing 2 oil changes, 1 transmission fluid change and front brakes on 2 vans. While we were working on vehicles. My son noticed a pair of bald eagles flopping on the ground at the edge of our property. They appeared to be tangled together at the feet. We called a wildlife officer. It was an hour or so before he arrived. When he approached them, they "untangled" and flew away. Turns out they were just doing the nasty. Hats off to Mr Eagle for his hour long endurance.

Not often you have to move two plants out of there because of space issues! Have you got a flip date in mind?

You and the eagles sound busy AF. :thumb:

Maybe another week until the flip? I'll see how they grow and recover.

I was going to make a gummy tutorial and instead ended up with a crime scene. Knocked the squeeze bottle over filled with molten hot jello mixture. Burnt my hand. Looked like I murdered someone in the kitchen. Took an hour to clean that shit off the hardwood.

@farside05 are you using lighter or stronger dose of the nutes as compared to a top watering soil grow?

I use a soil-less mix (Pro-Mix Organic Garden) and have been feeding them the same strength nutes as I did for years in 5 gallon fabric pots. If anything, I may have to go up to 110% of my standard when these things hit bloom. I was planning on flipping in the next 5-7 days but now thinking it may be earlier than that.

Back
Top Bottom