Damn if I could do 50 Wangs a board.... I don't think even Vera can do that!

Watch in 5 years there will be a cannabis product on the shelves referencing a gerbil wang. I can see it now!:)

Here be the plants today.....

Baby G was in the sink behind me. And I didn't take one of ATF, but she's like 2 feet or taller now?! Holy stretch! ....And that's why we top our plants....

Real quick shout out to penny and arctic who are the whole reason I got hooked on the white leds to begin with! And chris rider and derby for your help with everything DIY related along the way. Props my friends!!!!

Anyways here we are!!!!!

Mama G

IVY

JHa

:goodjob::welldone::yummy:

And how long before you want each corner on its on cable like Derby?
Technically I already do!!! But I have no yoyo or second hanging point ... I'm going to grab another dollar store curtain rod. There's light shinning from the big light onto the little one, and it's making me lose my shit kinda.... Not to mention they hang crooked. Hence the nice hemp string holding them semi straight.... But I'm beat. Still have an entire house to clean up!

And the baby's up!

Be back in a little

Dabber,

You got any idea what is up with that color? I'm asking..... I don't want to presume anything.
Not a clue.... I know everything looks more yellow because of the light spectrum but the yellowing edges and stuff are weird. Could be heat stress from the 13 hours in the veg cab. It's a lot warmer in there with the blurple light so I may opt to only use the veg switch and see if that helps. She's cupping pretty hard also on the lower growth....

Edit I'm also going to feed her now and see whats up maybe a lil hungry / thirsty

G'day to ya shedster!

Yeah I debated a few options. For now, I'm going to mount the driver to the top side of the frame, raised up a bit.

Almost identical to how I did the 120s.

Lemme check if I have a pic.

Ok I'll upload one....

Kinda like this!

I need to tidy up some wiring on that build. I bought some far better connectors that I'll swap out today.

The 4- 132s will go over ivy. And I'll pull out the 2- 120s swap the splice pieces, pull down the vipar, and pop the 2- 120s over mama G.

Then tomorrow or Friday will be defol day!

I'll grab some pics when the kiddo goes down.... looks like we're gonna pull some killer gerbil Wangs this round :cool:

This looks great Dabs. Are you adding sheet metal or something reflective to the gaps?

Here be the plants today.....

Baby G was in the sink behind me. And I didn't take one of ATF, but she's like 2 feet or taller now?! Holy stretch! ....And that's why we top our plants....

Real quick shout out to penny and arctic who are the whole reason I got hooked on the white leds to begin with! And chris rider and derby for your help with everything DIY related along the way. Props my friends!!!!

Anyways here we are!!!!!

Mama G

IVY

JHa
I’m still amazed at this. I would never know this was a bathtub except for the obvious lol So impressed Dabs, plants, lights, everything looks great! :goodjob:

Not a clue.... I know everything looks more yellow because of the light spectrum but the yellowing edges and stuff are weird. Could be heat stress from the 13 hours in the veg cab. It's a lot warmer in there with the blurple light so I may opt to only use the veg switch and see if that helps. She's cupping pretty hard also on the lower growth....

Edit I'm also going to feed her now and see whats up maybe a lil hungry / thirsty
I added lights to the Grape Kush (an experiment to get more growth under the canopy). When temps went up I would crack the door a bit and turn on a box fan. It’s still a work in progress. -my2cents :Namaste:

Alright alright alright.

We did it! No more BS pink purple or blurple lights!

Here are some pics of my frame build and driver mount (brand name covered for... Yeah idfk just trying to avoid hand slaps)

I'll be editing my build video and tutorial at some point maybe. Just not going to post it here. For safety or whatever? Idk always seemed more safe to know what your doing before you do it.... guess Not! Well if you follow me on the U toob, then you can have a wiring tutorial. If you wanted it here, sorry.

Here are the pics I took throughout the day, before the lights were hung.

I loaded one without the paper covering the driver so I'll edit a black square over it and re upload it... what a process....

And here is are my qb120s before and after the splice change...

Oops. please strike the brand name in this picture from the records....

Okay I'll be back once I load the plant pics!

Hope your all having a medicated yet productive day!

-Dabber
Man things look good over here!

Wish I would have saw this before I bought that $1000 light lol. Yes, I will find you on utube. Those boards can really help my temps this summer!!!!! Also, less heat = higher rh. Man, i need to read more buy less. Lol.

Currious how the heat is with the driver's in the tent
3 to 5 degrees cooler without the vipar in the space.
:thumb:

Edit.. I'm going to get the fans set up again this morning. I had to re arrange them. Then I'll confirm the lower temps!

The new light is looking great! Congrats! Can't wait to see Ivy in a few weeks time, she looks fantastic.

Hey thanks RR! Ps I love your NOTM entry!

This looks great Dabs. Are you adding sheet metal or something reflective to the gaps?
Nope just gonna leave them as is. I may make a few changes but nothing for a couple months

I’m still amazed at this. I would never know this was a bathtub except for the obvious lol So impressed Dabs, plants, lights, everything looks great! :goodjob:

Thanks!!! The tub has served me extremely well so far :D
I added lights to the Grape Kush (an experiment to get more growth under the canopy). When temps went up I would crack the door a bit and turn on a box fan. It’s still a work in progress. -my2cents :Namaste:

Yes but my veg space is also in the bathroom connected to the tub.... so the ventilation has been a bug challenge. Going to do some major re design after this flower cycle.

Always something to upgrade or improve on haha!
Your future looks bright Dabbs!

Look at that Bush! My fISKARS are getting antsy just looking at her

Ahhh! Keep them away! 8 more weeks then you can come up and snip away

:high-five::ganjamon:
Man things look good over here!

Wish I would have saw this before I bought that $1000 light lol. Yes, I will find you on utube. Those boards can really help my temps this summer!!!!! Also, less heat = higher rh. Man, i need to read more buy less. Lol.

Idk if you spend 1000 on boards and lighting you WON'T be disappointed low! Did you get a 550?

Hey bud. Quick Q. Not talking ppm or TDS or any of the other extra math u guys like doing. What are the npk ratios your targeting? I was planning on 6:cheesygrinsmiley:4 veg and 1:cheesygrinsmiley:2 flower. Maybe ase or dobe can answer.

Back
Top Bottom