With all the good tips I’m getting Dabber I might follow you down the “swap Vipar for LED diodes” road sooner than anticipated. The ViparSpectras are serving me well but they’re not the way of the future.

How’s your temperature holding up since the switch?

Pretty darn good!

In flower I was running 77 to 81°f (for temperature highs).

I haven't gone over 77 once yet. Been sitting 75 to 77°f.

And that's with the driver attached to the frame. If I took it out, I'd probably drop another 3 to 5°.

The climate control is no joke dobe....

With all the good tips I’m getting Dabber I might follow you down the “swap Vipar for LED diodes” road sooner than anticipated. The ViparSpectras are serving me well but they’re not the way of the future.

How’s your temperature holding up since the switch?
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

Good timing as I am in the market for a new light or mover. Thoughts?

I was clueless and even more confused the more I read about lights...I ended up asking @SweetSue and she said "Timber". I do enough DIY, so I went for the 200W Cree fixture @TimberGrowLights and I love it. I am glad it gives off some heat, as I use that to get through the cold winters (my indoor grows are in an insulated 2x4x5' box in a GH).

And so there’s a new thread I need to sub up on. I’m hoping to Stage a comeback soon! It’s slightly faster today! I’ve visited 3 threads in 15 minutes!

Good luck with that. I try, but it’s futile.

And so there’s a new thread I need to sub up on. I’m hoping to Stage a comeback soon! It’s slightly faster today! I’ve visited 3 threads in 15 minutes!
Welcome roost! Glad to hear you can navigate slightly quicker!

It's a bit of a fuss for me to post pics so don't have near the number of photos as my last journal... which is why I love to come on, to see your gardens.

I wish the could have a shortcut to my phones gallery then just pull them through the data stripper into a folder on the text box.

The app was far more convenient, but I respect their efforts to protect our privacy. That's always gotta be #1

Good morning neighbor :)
Things are looking mighty fine in the love tub brother, gonna have a monster or three in there........so, what’s the wire mesh thing you have on the one plant about pot high ? Just being noisey:rofl:

Hope your having a great day

Blessed Buds our friend and be well amp :passitleft:

Hey bud!! Yep days going great we miss Dabber and I are headed to a movie and a little day date.

The mesh wire I attached to the fabric pot. Then I the a piece of hemp to the branch and to the mesh so I can train her out nice and wide to promote lots of nice fat tops.... or that's the plan anyways :rofl:

Looks good in the quantum tub brother!

Danks!! I'm trying. I raised up the 12ps so now they are all even and no lights pouring onto the top sides of other ones. Have some pics incoming again today. I'm friggen pleased!
Good luck with that. I try, but it’s futile.

Yeahhhh. So hit or miss. Often times around noon or 1 I can't even access the site...
Mine running pretty damn quick now on iPad 4
Its getting there penny!

Hey Dabbs have u created a link straight to yer pics folder for uploading
I have a bookmark takes straight to the road spot, fast and easy
Makes posting pics a bit easier for sure

I hope they get some drag and drop and WYSIWYG posting like before, let's hope so

Hey Dabbs have u created a link straight to yer pics folder for uploading
I have a bookmark takes straight to the road spot, fast and easy
Makes posting pics a bit easier for sure

I hope they get some drag and drop and WYSIWYG posting like before, let's hope so
No not yet. I'm not too technologically adept.... sounds like a good plan though! It's just a lot of clicks at the moment. Nothing I can't handle, but ease of use is helpful when it comes to me uploading lots of pics daily.

Back
Top Bottom