Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

Also, I'm asking around for tips on names ...

I was just on another thread and got to chatting about how I want to create a strain called "Flying Monkey" because we have a local craft brewery called "Flying Monkeys".

I want to use Gorilla Glue for the "Monkey" part of the name ... but I can't figure out what strain to use for the "Flying" part of the name ...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I'm stuck on this ...
How about some Killer A5 Haze or Nevills Haze I just ordered some seeds of that I plant to run in up coming grows they say there is no celling to them so they would take care of the flaying part they are also pretty close to being a pure sativa which would cross good with Gorilla Glue

do those Killer Hazes really get you that messed up? I’ve read the description and I don’t think I’ve ever been that high.
No celling to Killer A5 Haze , Nevills Haze and Malawi so the more you toke the higher you get. I wonder how they would do as edibles

I was thinking of those and then my head fell into a whole thing about flying monkey golden tiger because of crouching (golden) tiger and shed dropping a tiger and a dragon recently ... and so the animal theme had me :D

———
I’m in the process of doing a medium sized oil run, 3 types and I’m hoping @InTheShed is around to crunch some numbers for me in the oldbear spreadsheet, please. I’ve got 3 different oils currently in the oven and would love to know the probable mg/ml :Namaste:

1. Blueberry dosing oil:
7.2g (post decarb’) Bb buds @ 18% THC
200ml EVOO

2. Bubba Hash dosing oil:
6.5g (post decarb’) BH buds @ 18% THC
150ml EVOO

2. Bubba Hash coconut oil for bedtime edible test run :eek:
4.5g (post decarb’) BH Buds @ 18%
100ml coconut oil

I’m going to run the infusions for 8hs, then a 12+hr break & cool down, then another 8hrs. Followed by liquid sunflower lecithin and 24hrs in the fridge.

I’ve been enjoying the test oils of both the Bubba and the Blueberry that I made a little while back and I am calculating that this batch will last me for about 100 days - assuming the bedtime edibles work well.

Those edibles will be a version of the super easy treats that @SweetSue has made using chocolate buds and infused coconut oil and a microwave. I plan to follow that process but using carob buds instead, which to me a very sweet. I’ll post a link to that once I find it and do the next step - which should be on the weekend sometime.

———

On the garden front... @dr.h00k :thumb:

Lilly is figuring it out! So far so good :love:

:woohoo: Lilly!

Welcome little one :love:

I’ll watch for the post on the chocolates Amy. They’re great out of the freezer.

Phewf Shed... whiplash! LOL :D

:woohoo: Lilly!

Welcome little one :love:

I’ll watch for the post on the chocolates Amy. They’re great out of the freezer.

:love:

Excellent - that was something i was wondering about this morning - can i keep them in the freezer? Thanks for answering that question in advance!

It was Sue’s write up of @dynamo1 ’s easy peasy chilli canna chocolates i was remembering, so here it is below. I’ll be replacing the chocolate nibs with naturally sweet Carob buds and wont be adding the chilli (I love chilli... but it isn’t a good idea for me right now and these are to be sleep meds, and chilli is stimulating)

We had some fun yesterday. :slide:

dynamo1’s Easy-peasy Chilly Canna Chocolates (a small picture tutorial)

Ingredients:

* 1/4 cup infused coconut oil
* a little more than a cup of chocolate chips (your favorite flavor)

Equipment:

* 1-cup Pyrex measuring cup
* spatula
* microwave
* freezer or refrigerator
* molds
* trays to stabilize the floppy molds

The tutorial:

Doesn’t get much easier than that, does it? :laughtwo:

Enjoy! :ciao:

Thanks Sue and dynamo!

Couldn’t be easier right!? We’ll find out. I now just have to work out how many mls to use of everything to make it work, aiming for about 8mg per treat.

I won’t get to the final stage until early next week, factoring in the time in the fridge after infusion... or, actually... is that necessary with the coconut oil infusion? Better check, I’ve never done one before.

:hmmmm: yes Heavenly :)... that makes sense. Maybe i can just heat it up a bit beforehand? I won’t be set up to make them while the oil is still warm anyway. Oh and besides! Of course I’m going to have to heat the infused oil beforehand, it’s the kind of coconut oil that’s solid at room temp. I can just sit the jar in hot water to warm it when the time comes :thumb:

do those Killer Hazes really get you that messed up? I’ve read the description and I don’t think I’ve ever been that high.
Yes they will cut through the heaviest of tolerances. If you aren't used to sativas they can kick your ass before you know it. It's not like an indica (at least for me) where you hit a ceiling. If you aren't ready for it they can catch you off guard and you'll be doing mental gymnastics for a few hours. Sometimes that's a great thing and others, not so much. They can force you to deal with things that maybe you don't want to deal with or you can solve all kinds of world problems. You'll come up with brilliant ideas for lots of things but you better write them down or you'll forget. I love the roller coaster ride they can take you on. Listening to music is always a lot of fun on a good sativa, you'll hear things you've never heard before in your favorite songs. Inexperienced smokers feel like they are starting to trip and that can be scary to some, others love it, it all just depends what you're into.

My wife and I are sativa users. Got some Moby Dick to try right now. I usually don’t like indicas heavy unless I’m going to sleep.
I am the same way Reave I Love the sativas I only like the Indica's at night.

Yes they will cut through the heaviest of tolerances. If you aren't used to sativas they can kick your ass before you know it. It's not like an indica (at least for me) where you hit a ceiling. If you aren't ready for it they can catch you off guard and you'll be doing mental gymnastics for a few hours. Sometimes that's a great thing and others, not so much. They can force you to deal with things that maybe you don't want to deal with or you can solve all kinds of world problems. You'll come up with brilliant ideas for lots of things but you better write them down or you'll forget. I love the roller coaster ride they can take you on. Listening to music is always a lot of fun on a good sativa, you'll hear things you've never heard before in your favorite songs. Inexperienced smokers feel like they are starting to trip and that can be scary to some, others love it, it all just depends what you're into.
Great explanation Neiko. I Love that ride most of the time but the ones with out a celling sometimes get me thinking weird shizit and I have to change my focus and sometimes causes depersonalization which is scary as hell. Look it up if you are not familiar with it. But 95% of the time I Love the sativa high. I get couch lock easy and I Love a good head high so sativas are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom