Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

We all love you so very much, and thank you for such a detailed telling of the event.

What we all needed to hear was that you and you dear one are safe. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

fire has been used here in agriculture for literally centuries.
For sure, here as well. And yeah, I know fire shouldn’t usually cause a problem, hell, I put homemade biochar in my soil mixes. We’re told that these are not normal fires tho’ and their intensity has capacity to burn older stuff and release toxins from within the wood, not to mention that it isn’t only forest that’s burnt, houses and industrial buildings have gone up as well. Surface water was affected and beaches were closed etc. and when then first rains came we were advised to disconnect tanks so what was in the air and on the ground (and roofs) wouldn’t make the water undrinkable so the level of toxicity is well beyond a regular fire, or a burn-off fire. Then there’s the special quality cannabis has to extract toxins from the soil.

I’m mostly thinking it’s going to be ok, but i don’t want to be complacent about it at all. I want to find out whatever I can. Even the fact that the wine tasted smokey from those areas makes me wonder... if I don’t find anything definitive out I might even try to get some there for testing :hmmmm: ... if I manage to get any buds!

Wow my stash has been getting me through really well. Mostly it’s Bubba Hash, in many forms. I have herb to smoke and vape, and have been doing both, and dosing oil and the bedtime starbursts that i made. The start bursts area great success! I was able to share them a bit with the other refugees and everyone loved them :thumb: Some DDA around the edges and the CBD through it all and I have wanted for nothing. I’m even sure I had some Killer haze while i was there - they had a sativa from their main supplier and kept referring to it as KIller, “he just said it was called Killer“, and it was pretty great so I’m thinking it’s the Ace Killer. I hope to meet this grower sometime soon.

Time for some Sunday morning Bubba Hash - it doesn’t knock me out until I want it to, what clever weed :nerd-with-glasses:
:passitleft:

It’s nice to see you on here again Amy! I’m sorry for everything you have had to, and continue to deal with. I’m thankful that you’ve had the support that you’ve had through it all. Keeping you and lovely in my thoughts! :love: :hug:

Great to have you back Amy!
And props to your friends for taking you in during this
disaster-the world needs more people like them!
Even so...what an ordeal it must have been for you and lovely ....

props to your friends for taking you in during this
disaster
I know right! She’s a new friend now. Local massage therapist and physical trainer and dedicated sativa lover. She’s coming over for morning coffee and tokes today actually. A truly delightful revelation during the whole adventure was the people we met :love: and getting closer to some we already knew. To find new canna-buddies tho’... what a treat!
:passitleft:

We all love you so very much, and thank you for such a detailed telling of the event.

What we all needed to hear was that you and you dear one are safe. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yeah. What she said. :laughtwo: But, seriously, I'm so happy you're safe and your house is safe and your plants are safe and I sincerely hope the fires are gone for now. You've been through far too much.

:hug::love::hug::love::hug:

Glad to hear that you, yours, & yr place are still standing.

Hope things continue to improve!

So glad to hear that you stayed safe and your property was spared. :circle-of-love:

. How in the world ... ?
I know right! How indeed? We were sure we’d watched it going up from in town and our neighbours thought for sure it was gone too. One of our friends who came out to help us during the inspection between heavy fire days asked us afterwards what kind of forcefield we’d had installed :eek:

That was a wild day as they were water bombing the property while we were here and there was active fire really close - we were all a bit gobsmaked they’d let us in here but I think the guy at the corner on the highway was not really informed about what was happening - all the services were so overstretched. ANyway, i can say that being under a water bomber, 20 feet from the forest where the water lands, is a very exciting moment in life! Not sure it’s one I would’ve sought out to be honest, but our friend who was with us was over the moon with excitement! “Wow! Do you see that, that was so f’kin cool!”

So really, no forcefield. Just pure good fortune in the change of wind direction and the best firies a world could hope for. The day after the first big firestorm i watched the planes and choppers picking up river Water and heading out this way, all day, (I could see them turning after pickup and tell their trajectory) so i know they did a lot out here that day and my gratitude runs deep. They only bulldozed one section of our place and did so very politely :). We were prepared to come home and see the place flattened from mitigation efforts but you can hardly tell.

We had a little more rain last night. So awesome. The inch from a few days ago had soaked in and almost dried out again so this extra bit is well timed.

Felonious and I
Hey HashGirl! I appreciate you stopping by - welcome to the journal :welcome: ... to Felonious too. Please pass on my best wishes to him as well :ciao:

—————-
For the record: The female Star Pupil x Weapon X and Purple Satellite both got transplanted yesterday, phewf!, and the whole raised bed got a good dose of TP with tea. There was shape in the sky yesterday for the first time in many many weeks. Fluffy clouds with some hazey but definitely blue bits of sky in between them and some shadow inducing sun appeared more than once! Branch little babies!

Hi Amy,

I talked to my sister, the Deputy Fire Chief yesterday. If all that burned had been the vegetation, you'd have extra fertilizer in the soil. With the buildings and other man made material, she thinks that if they were away from your property, and thin on the ground, you'll probably be safe, but she recommends a soil test. If the man made material or buildings were thick on the ground, or closer than 200 meters, she says get a soil test before consuming anything grown.

Back
Top Bottom