Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

interchangeable with just about any spray bottle head, just pull out green extension
end at yellow head
and reinsert into new spray bottle

DIY

1576112528594.png

There is kit soil mixed in there, but I was using up some different soils I had laying around.
I have more kit amendment to make new batch(es) but still thinking how I might use it in the octopots.
I may try the gas mix and perhaps some stanksoil too.
I still need a better place to do what I want, which will come eventually. But for now, I will keep things simple.

What's the deal with the octopots and why do you like them so much?

:passitleft:

I get those "2 for $1" at the dollar store. I always rinse them and run some warm water through the sprayer before I put it away, but they still only last a few months (I get almost a year out of a 2-pack). I get the 2 oz bottles and they seem to give me just about the right amount for a full brix on my garden and just enough de-stress to get clones rooted while spraying daily.

:peace:

Thanks Gov! Yeah, I do the same with warm water and will get some from the $ store, I just hope they spray as fine a mist as this one! I like it so much more than the $12 pump style one I have which does not spray a fine mist at all!

interchangeable with just about any spray bottle head, just pull out green extension
end at yellow head
and reinsert into new spray bottle

DIY

1576112528594.png

Thanks Gazoo! You're the best! Love the DIY!

Great idea Gazoo

No doubt! Hey PC!

Gazoo's full if those. :ganjamon:

He sure is! Hey Morg!

I started LST on my 2 bigger plants which are Boptang 2 and 3. Dosido is one scraggly gal and mimosas is small but beautiful!

On my way home I decided to go to the nursery and pick up a couple bales of pro mix and ewcs. They only carry BX so I'll get some extra perlite. They didn't have the ewcs I like which was a good thing! They had lots of pro mix, see pic.

Right next door is a Hydro store and for shits and giggles I stopped in. Well, they're going out of business. Front and center was a 1/2 pallet of wiggle worm ewcs! 30lb bags for $22.49 and they were 25% off! So I got 4! I've always wanted to try the Boost humidity packs so grabbed the last 2. Grabbed an oscillating fan and a spray bottle with a 360 nozzle! They actually had a bale of HP at 25% off but I didn't buy it, kinda wish I did.

Dosido

Mimosa

Boptang 2

Boptang 3

I started LST on my 2 bigger plants which are Boptang 2 and 3. Dosido is one scraggly gal and mimosas is small but beautiful!

On my way home I decided to go to the nursery and pick up a couple bales of pro mix and ewcs. They only carry BX so I'll get some extra perlite. They didn't have the ewcs I like which was a good thing! They had lots of pro mix, see pic.

Right next door is a Hydro store and for shits and giggles I stopped in. Well, they're going out of business. Front and center was a 1/2 pallet of wiggle worm ewcs! 30lb bags for$22.49 and they were 25% off! So I got 4! I've alwayswanted to try the Boost humidity packs so grabbed the last 2. Grabbed am oscillating fan and a spray bottle with a 360 nozzle! They actually had a bale of HP at 25% off but I didn't buy it, kinda wish I did.

Dosido

Mimosa

Boptang 2

Boptang 3

Great deals! It is actually pretty funny how worked up we all get over worm shit huh? :rofl:

Did ya pick up the extra Perlite...don't forget that ..

Yup, the big box store has better deals on that, I may even look online (what took down the Hydro store).. Gotta get the bargains when we can.

If you ever decide to visit Montreal you can leave with a trunk full of goodies! Wiggle Worm for $1 per pound and cases of Stella for $25! How does that sound? :headbanger:

Haha, yeah man worm poop n stellas!:rofl:

I actually had a couple 12lb bags already so 144lbs of poo.

Please don't listen to this advise! You do not want condensation on your windows, it will ruin them! I deal with this question on a daily basis in the winter. The colder it gets outside, the lower the humidity setting needs to be. If you are seeing any condensation on the windows, your setting is too high. The ability to raise the humidity is dependent on your vapor barrier. If you are living in your new house, you may not need a humidifier for a couple years due to all the moisture in the fresh wood used to build your house. This makes running a humidifier for the grow room a challenge. You do run the risk of getting condensation on your windows. Just keep an eye out and adjust the setting as needed.
This is why I love this place.

...so far, haven't been able to source Wiggle Worm up my way... :rolleyes: ...usually get it stateside or online...shipping costs are prohibitive though...I tried to get the guy at the feed store to bring it in, but he say's he is a buy Canadian guy, although he carries a whack of designer nutes, clearly not Cdn....arrrg!...always a good idea to stock up when Ya' can get a deal...there is a garden center expanding it's cannabis related products, so may be some hope there...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom