Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I always cringe when I see people messing with seeds having trouble popping BUT sometimes you do what you gotta do! My 2nd Diesel auto was taking her sweet time so I investigated a little and found her under the dirt with her helmet firmly on. I gently used my trusty pocket knife to pry the shell off and covered the tap root with soil. She is just starting to open up her cotyledons. I think she'll make it.

I give you the newest additions to my family:

Blueberry (auto from Dope seeds)

Diesel (auto from Dope seeds)

My Brother! Yeah, Lovin it! Dang ding wad was over in box store territory picking a few things up but didn't think to get perlite! I'll have to go again in the am since I'll be mixing up 2 more kits!

I'll be popping 2 KA5H's and 2 of Hawks BCPxBoptangs. Wanna finally try to get a perpetual grow going.

:passitleft:

My Brother! Yeah, Lovin it! Dang ding wad was over in box store territory picking a few things up but didn't think to get perlite! I'll have to go again in the am since I'll be mixing up 2 more kits!

I'll be popping 2 KA5H's and 2 of Hawks BCPxBoptangs. Wanna finally try to get a perpetual grow going.

I am looking forward to your KA5H I got a couple of those seeds and hope to get more in the future. I am looking forward to growing them. The strain sounds Amazing

The 2 autos have been under 24/0 curly CFL. I'm gonna put them in the veg tent 16/8 with the others tonight unless that intense LED (max yield on full tilt) will be too much for them....?

Seedlings are fine getting blasted with light. It's freshly planted cloned that you need to be careful with.

All caught up aswell. Glad to see your grows again brotha Ween :thumb:

I get my Wiggle Worm Castings from Sheridan Nursuries. They aren’t that cheap though. They now sell them in 15LB bags that are priced at $25 so its a rip. One thing I do like is they store them well and they are always well taken care of. Holland Nursery has better deals but they are almost an hour drive for me. Luckily I only buy 30lbs a year.

If ur in the Toronto area u should be able to find a Sheridan Nursery nearby.

Holland is up bear hwy 400 and Canada’s Wonderland area.

Cant wait to see the New brood grow up:circle-of-love: All the best Brotha Ween and Gang

All caught up aswell. Glad to see your grows again brotha Ween :thumb:

I get my Wiggle Worm Castings from Sheridan Nursuries. They aren’t that cheap though. They now sell them in 15LB bags that are priced at $25 so its a rip. One thing I do like is they store them well and they are always well taken care of. Holland Nursery has better deals but they are almost an hour drive for me. Luckily I only buy 30lbs a year.

If ur in the Toronto area u should be able to find a Sheridan Nursery nearby.

Holland is up bear hwy 400 and Canada’s Wonderland area.

Cant wait to see the New brood grow up:circle-of-love: All the best Brotha Ween and Gang
It is just a bit nuts how much some people mark that shit up! On the zon some genius is selling 15 pound bags for $70!!!! Who would buy that? My step dad is in that area and used Holland....he drives that way some times. Pretty sure it was $30 for 30 pounds like I pay here. I put up with a lot of shit living in a big city.....but there are perks like reasonably priced worm crap and decent smoked meat sammies.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom