BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

Greetings Everyone!
It's springtime again here in sunny California, and that means it's time to pop some seeds again. :)

Last fall, @Liquidintel and his wife bought their first home, so that means we can legally grow 6 plants at each location. :yahoo: Our strategy this season - plans are always subject to change - is to have 3 photo period plants growing at each house, and to start 3 auto plants at each place as well. Since autos are pretty quick to finish, we expect to be able to run 2 cycles of autos. That will give us a total of 6 photos and 12 autos for the season! The theme of this season is "variety".:woohoo:

As usual, here's a quick background of our growing environment: We're in the SF Bay Area of NorCal (latitude of 37.3 degrees). Our summers are dry and warm with typical temps ranging from 70F - 90F during the summer and fall. I start the seeds indoors and move them outside full time once the sunlight is about 13.5 hrs which is the end of April.

Here's the planned line-up of this year's grow.
BeezLuiz Location
Dr. Seedsman CBD (photo) from Seedsman Seeds
Killer A5 Haze (photo) from Ace Seeds
Gorilla Breath (photo) from Humbolt Seed Org
Monster Bruce Banner (auto) from Monster Genetics
Amnesia (auto) from Seedsman Seeds
Gelat.OG (auto) from Seedsman Seeds

LiquidIntel Location
White Widow (photo) from Seedsman Seeds
Alaskan Purple (photo) from Seedsman Seeds
Super Critical Bud CBD (photo) from Garden of Green
Critical Mass (auto) from Dope Seeds
Kalashnikov (auto) from Dope Seeds
Dark Devil (auto) from Sweet Seeds

Once the first round of autos are complete, the second round will be determined. Possibly some repeats from the 1st round as well as some new ones such as Pink Kush CBD from Seedsman, Sweet CBD from Auto Seeds, and Pineapple Gum from Black Skull Seeds.

Everyone is welcome to join in, so grab a seat and enjoy the show! :passitleft:

wow, I’ve been away too long, y’all might need to send me some to Texas. I’m just trying to get my vegetable garden started...

You have some others I also have and plan to run some time. K A5 Haze , Alaskan Purple , White Widow and of course Super Critical Bud CBD. I am really interested to see how they all turn out. :high-five:
I'm pretty excited to try all these as well. We grew a White Widow last year, which we were really happy with, but this that was from Dope Seeds. This year's WW is from Seedsman - it'll be interesting to see if there's a difference.
I'm in for the adventure :passitleft:
Sweet! :welcome:
That first GB may turn out to be a star so keep an eye on it...plenty of time before summer.

Unless you already tossed it ;).
Definitely not going to toss it just yet. I have a couple peeps that might be happy to take one of them off my hands for their garden. :)
wow, I’ve been away too long, y’all might need to send me some to Texas. I’m just trying to get my vegetable garden started...
Sunshine has been in short supply here lately, but it's supposed to start getting real nice soon. I've started my tomatoes as well. They'll probably be ready to go into their spot in the garden by early May. :)

Here's a quick update of the Gorilla Breath sisters. It's looking like the 2nd one has gotten off to a more typical start than the 1st one.

Well, yes - in fact, it had the Hunts can all to itself! :cool:

While waiting for these girls to get going, I recently finished another pipe. It's somewhat pandemic inspired. It's a personal joint holder. If you're sharing a joint with someone, and you each have one of these, you can just place the J in your holder, take a puff and pass the J to the next person. This way, no spread of viruses. :cool:

Oh yeah, I made it with my little LSD-25 auto plant that I grew last summer. I may make another one with my Lemon Potion Auto.

Lol that's pretty handy right now
IKR!
Why are you not selling these creations? I know it's not like you can mass produce them but that's what makes them special.
Open an etsy storefront and put all this downtime into the bank!
This is what @Liquidintel keeps telling me. LOL
Nice work, Beez!
Thank you! :Namaste:
Looking good! Good luck on the outdoor season!
Thanks and :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom