BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

As far as religion goes, if one works for you stay with it, if not your search will take you many places filled with very charismatic people. Some will even smile at you while they pick your pocket:cheesygrinsmiley:I found that my search for what it is to be a better human being paralleled my search for religion. What my religion is to me is very private and very hard to describe in simple terms. I do hold some beliefs from my upbringing that I believe very strong, the most important one, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", The Golden Rule...what else is there, anyway? :Namaste:

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

This is not my normal quote of the day but, this morning it brings me great pleasure to read this simple little thing Buddha said that at one point in time changed my life. (disclaimer: I am not pushing any religion on anyone)

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Buddha

Mind if I steal that one for my sig? I really like it! :Namaste:

well im back after my little 420 hiatus i doubt anyone noticed i have been logged out for a few days, i needed a little break, so what i decided to do with the clones that were flowering was to keep 1 male and 1 female out and in flower, im collecting pollen from the male and will dust the female when shes ready, the others are in reveg the males had all pollen sacks pulled off and topped to encourage veg,, im not worried about hermies my 1 big female is doing good last night i topped her and did some light defol, theres several good cuts i can use for fresh clones that can be used for fem seed if i so choose, so if all the clones go to hell i dont really care i have a backup plan, and a good stash of my trusty old royal purple kush pollen ,i was looking at pics of that male and its uncanny how much it looks exactly like gdp, im willing to bet they are very close ,(rpk is black afgani x bubba kush) so givin that they look and smell very very similar both purple with low temps ,both indica, my guess is offspring from either dad would produce nearly identical kids, hell the rpk might make an even better choice since it would be an f1 hybrid and be very consistent, where crossing the gdp male & female may be an f2 where phenotypes could be all over the place.
no worries, i have soooo many strains i want to try between purchased and my crosses i have 52+ strains to choose from!
much fun and experimentation ahead, im also debating on ending this journal after the next harvest,the title does not match the methods any longer ,theres no shootout and no hydro now and i dont really like them getting to long ,its intimidating to start a 50+ page journal , by harvest time it will be pretty big maybe 60+ any thoughts on that ?

Good call on the new journal. A journal with 50, or even a 100, pages is intimidating to try and catch up with. I did it on a couple threads early on, but I can't do that anymore. Sometimes I'll go read through an old journal because I'm following a current one and they talk about something they did last time. Otherwise, it's kinda hard to wade through 99 pages of "looks great bro" for every page of updates. When I keep current, I don't even notice all the 'atta boy' posts. Sometimes I get mixed feelings about posting on folks' journals. On the one hand, I know how good it feels to get that positive reinforcement, but then I try to keep in mind the other person having to read my "looks great bro" post. :blalol: Hence my posts tend to get wordy since I try to only post when I have something to say, or even sometimes when I have a whole lot of nothing to say. Kinda like this post! :rofl:

I wanna be Buddha, but... guess what?

You already were in a previous life?

Most of my friends are here on 420, and I've already dumped on every religion because it is a religion. Anybody who don't like me now either has told me already or soon will. God is something else IMO.

I won't hold it against you either. I'm pretty critical of religion in general and pretty much all of the organizations surrounding them.

I do hold some beliefs from my upbringing that I believe very strong, the most important one, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", The Golden Rule...what else is there, anyway? :Namaste:

If that's all you had, it would certainly be enough. :Namaste:

Mind if I steal that one for my sig? I really like it! :Namaste:
Go for it the more people see it the more people may be enlightened

This is not my normal quote of the day but, this morning it brings me great pleasure to read this simple little thing Buddha said that at one point in time changed my life. (disclaimer: I am not pushing any religion on anyone)

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
Buddha

Beautiful... and true!

Hey bid I think I have a plant like the one you described a few posts back I went strait from seed to flower has balls like a boy but flowers dont look the same as others I've had and then it spits out pistuals was going to kill it but now rethinking it what do you think I can post pic if you like I woukd like to get into breeding as seeds are hard to come by and I'm still freaked out about orderi g online as I'm in one of the greag states that havent figured it out yet thanks in advance for any advise

did a lil cloning today after topping my gdp gal last night, and decided to see how my phone does for pics, and thought id share my current method
first is the stuff i use for the job
root plugs of course, root powder,trimmers,blade,hand sanitizer for me tools and work surface,superthrive and gel (i wont buy more its un nesessary) red solo cups (never without)
IMG_20130327_135930.jpg
i put a drop or 2 ST in tap water and add an airstone
IMG_20130327_140025.jpg
IMG_20130327_140009.jpg
i float the potential clones in the cup
IMG_20130327_140113.jpg
IMG_20130327_143821.jpg
prepping the big clone i will cut at an angle and lightly scuff the bottom inch and put a split up the stem about 1/4 of an inch
dip the root plug in the aerated ST water, dip the clone lightly in the root powder and jam it into the gel filled plug (last of the gel)
IMG_20130327_143856.jpg
IMG_20130327_144516.jpg
IMG_20130327_144424.jpg
IMG_20130327_145021.jpg
IMG_20130327_150953.jpg
IMG_20130327_151102.jpg
thats it now we wait,
heres the male and pollen i have been collecting from him, and the balls i pulled off the other ones that are revegging
IMG_20130327_123757.jpg
IMG_20130327_124108.jpg
IMG_20130327_124016.jpg

Sorry for sideways photo still fuguring this place out

She/ he showed female first on very top bud then balls eveywhere never seen that before

wow thats a hella hermie more male than female, you can let it run its course and see if the seeds are hermie or not, with it being that much male, i think hermies are more likely, but it could also produce females that are ok, but wow man that one is wild, im a nut so i would let it do its thing and see what it produces out of curiosity but thats just me

That's what I told the wife shes like what are you going to do with that thing I dont like it guess ill let it go and see what happens

I have never seen one looking like that before a lot of the pistuals have ran back inside there was a lot more out yesterday who knows we shall see

Wow! I've never seen anything like that. I've only seen 2 types of hermies. The kind that spits 'nanners' out of buds, usually towards the end of flower, and another kind where the male flowers grow somewhat normally, but kind of at the base of the buds. It's always been mostly female though.

Maybe none of us flower enough males to see that they hermie too? I just don't see how a male would be prone to that. They don't have the same pressure as the females. The male never knows if he's successfully fertilized a female, so it's not like the randy bitches that have been flowering for 9 weeks and decide to take matters into their own hands.

Anyway, those are some very interesting pictures. I think you're nuts BID. I wouldn't want to try and work with those genetics, but I guess I can also see the intellectual curiosity aspect. I just don't see any advantage to that particular mutation. :winkyface:

Ya I went strait from seed to 12/12 like I have always done reg seeds I get a little above the 50/50 average m/f on the female side but in tens years off and on growing never seen anything like it and it showed female a week before male but only on top its so crazy I have to see what it does

B.I.D. , fellow growers of seed, and consumers of cannabis. I have recently discovered the health benefits of eating and juicing raw cannabis. Consuming in this way allows you to have a higher therapeutic dose of CBD , and THCa (THC) in its non psychoactive form, and thus not pass out from too much THC . The people who are doing this need LOTS of seed, preferably the high CBD varieties, but high THC varieties are o.k. too. If you want to make a living on seeds this is the way to go. There will be an ever increasing demand as more patients grow just for veg. I like to stay ahead of the curve .:peace:
Now for a bowl of purps, yes I smoke it still, I like the balance of raw THCa and THC. Feeling groovy:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom