Blue Angel 2019

Beautiful harvests BL! I love when I catch a whiff of my weed when I'm out and about. When I was moving the big plants every morning this summer they would end up brushing up against my arms, and some time during the day I would move my arm in a way that sent the terpenes passed my nose. :cool:

Hope you're feeling better...on to the smoke reports!
Hahaha that would be me in wal mart! Sniffing my arm! :laughtwo:

but in my case, I was sniffing my wallet!:rofl:

thank you so much ITS! I’m feeling much better, still have a cough, and I’m still pretty sore in the nasal area every morning. I’m puffing (almost to my normal self) so I’m getting there! I will probably do a smoke report this weekend.

Had some crappy news today, my previous employer justup and decided he wasn’t paying me my last three days. So I was pretty mad. Made a couple calls, and then a half hour later, he text me saying he will have my cheque ready for Monday.:yahoo:

Smoke Report:
Blue Cookie-

It was a couple of days ago, now. Since I sampled it. Let’s hope I can remember what I was going to say...

I rolled up some sticky icky! Overall first impression after looking at it with first glance... it looks great! Super frosty! Very sticky, a lot of the buds are a bit fluffy, but tastes great!

I leave the big dense buds for after the small buds and what not is smoked. So I was a cheap ass and used some fluffy buds. Not an overwhelming smell to her, but smells distinguishable!

The taste... tastes amazing, I mean no real blue berry taste to it, (that I noticed so far) but it’s a bit of a sweet flavour, when the after taste hits, its a bit tart. can’t quite put my finger on it, but It tastes delicious IMO.

For the High... it’s supposed to be a 60I/40S hybrid, I sure felt the indica to her. As she put me smack dab on my ass on the couch. Got right into a Netflix series called, “the confession killer.” It sucked me right in, had my munchies and I was a couch potato.

Overall I’m super impressed with the Blue Cookie, my second time around! :yahoo: I’m glad I gave her a second chance.

94CDC983-EFC7-4186-AE26-8B4A5C27D58B.jpeg

C9606641-C46F-4442-8E60-346772EDC794.jpeg

CDF910EB-695D-4728-9C0A-B76D43F01765.jpeg

@greenjeans will be getting a package by friday, that I sent him last week. Gave him a Blue Cookie seed, and a couple sample packs, of my DA1, as well as my BC. I will leave this journal open, with great anticipation awaiting for his smoke report on both! :thumb:

Thank you all, each and everyone of you, for following along! You made this experience a riot! Much love! I’m not going to fully close this journal yet, but when and if it gets moved to completed journals, oh well, no problems here! :thanks:
:passitleft:

Thanks for the smoke report BL! Sounds like you need to bring the munchies to the couch with you, or how would you ever get them? "Honey, can you bring me the bag of Oreos?"
when and if it gets moved to completed journals, oh well, no problems here!
For those who are wondering, after a journal is moved to the Completed area, it is just as open for posting-in as it was when it was "in progress." I get posts in my journals many many months after they get moved.

Thanks for the smoke report BL! Sounds like you need to bring the munchies to the couch with you, or how would you ever get them? "Honey, can you bring me the bag of Oreos?"

For those who are wondering, after a journal is moved to the Completed area, it is just as open for posting-in as it was when it was "in progress." I get posts in my journals many many months after they get moved.
Haha thanks ITS! I’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth, I’ve got snacks hidden in random areas for exact reasons like that! :laugh:

Yeah I’ve commented on other finished journals, so I guess I already knew that a person could still comment, I guess I’m in denial that it’s finished with lol!

I do too from time to time.
:high-five:

sounds great man!
shit came around just in time for xmas
Thanks bro! Just in time for Christmas indeed! :yahoo:

@greenjeans was able to retrieve the package I sent him last Thursday, even a day earlier then expected. He has told me great things about the BC that he tried. Just waiting back for when I hear he tried the DA. Hopefully after that, he will be by for a smoke report of his own, on my home grown! :thumb:

Oh Yeeesss!!! I received my "Care" package!! I will try to avoid expletives!! I have gotten used to my stuff - it takes two, maybe three dry vape penfulls to get a decent buzz going - so when I try the Blue Cookies at about 9:30 Friday morning I stick to one penfull - Oh My, Oh My, better sit back down, Oh My, how far is this going?? Maybe I'll recline a bit as well!!! Oh, I like this!!! Well, got diddly squat done yesterday!!!! So then at about 9:30 PM I try a bowlful of the Dark Angel and to me it had pretty much the same effect - but - I was ready for it!!!!
So, so far Blue Cookies and Dark Angel are about 4 times stronger than my crap. I will be saving them for special occasions and using my stuff so I can still get stuff done!!! But I am sooooooo envious of Back for having jars of this stuff - now I know how much work I have to do!!!!! Just scored three big windows for my new greenhouse and I also have scored sliding glass door panels for the roof!!!! This year for sure!!!
Great Big Thanx to BackLipSlide!!!! I am putting together the response!!!

Oh Yeeesss!!! I received my "Care" package!! I will try to avoid expletives!! I have gotten used to my stuff - it takes two, maybe three dry vape penfulls to get a decent buzz going - so when I try the Blue Cookies at about 9:30 Friday morning I stick to one penfull - Oh My, Oh My, better sit back down, Oh My, how far is this going?? Maybe I'll recline a bit as well!!! Oh, I like this!!! Well, got diddly squat done yesterday!!!! So then at about 9:30 PM I try a bowlful of the Dark Angel and to me it had pretty much the same effect - but - I was ready for it!!!!
So, so far Blue Cookies and Dark Angel are about 4 times stronger than my crap. I will be saving them for special occasions and using my stuff so I can still get stuff done!!! But I am sooooooo envious of Back for having jars of this stuff - now I know how much work I have to do!!!!! Just scored three big windows for my new greenhouse and I also have scored sliding glass door panels for the roof!!!! This year for sure!!!
Great Big Thanx to BackLipSlide!!!! I am putting together the response!!!
Great smoke report green jeans! :Namaste:

thank you for that!

I look forward to seeing your care package! Although it isn’t necessary, the seed and weed is completely my gift to you! If you have it sent out, and/or willing to pay the arm and a leg it costs to ship it across the country, I will not say no! Thanks again green jeans! Means a lot!

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Back
Top Bottom