Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Oh good idea, Ill try that. I may need another humidifier like Gaz says for them long term. He is running 4 I think. I really didn't realize how dry it is here. This should have been one of the first things for my grow.

:):peace: its a challange when YOU are the Environmental Control System

A never ending game of up & down, Yes its true earlier this year I needed 3 small humidifiers,
a few days back I needed 2 again but usually only one is good, it changes more than my GF's mind ;)

OH BTW I picked up the last 2 humidifiers at GoodWill, One new in the box and the second looked new as well
I believe it was Senior Day or something and got them even cheaper :)

:):peace: its a challange when YOU are the Environmental Control System

A never ending game of up & down, Yes its true earlier this year I needed 3 small humidifiers,
a few days back I needed 2 again but usually only one is good, it changes more than my GF's mind ;)

OH BTW I picked up the last 2 humidifiers at GoodWill, One new in the box and the second looked new as well
I believe it was Senior Day or something and got them even cheaper :)
Nice score

Yeah, a great score for real. I'll have to look around. I may add another towel in the tent too.

The humidifier is in the room not the tent. It would probably be more effective in the tent but i also feel it will lead to problems so I'm using it in the room and the tent pulls it in and exhausts out the window. Either way the tent is pretty close to the room, the towel is little boost. I would like to be in the 40s though at least.

The reason I'm having you keep the soil a bit more moist is for the humidity. If you could correct that these plants will vibrate and most likely levitate.

Hahah I know. This humidity is killing me! Ok I'll make sure to put all effort into higher humidity. I did the drizzle and the plants responded immediately. I'll do a nice strong GE next. I'll toss some water on the tray in the morning.

Thoughts on spraying destress??

What kind of issues are you worried about if you put the Huey in the tent? What I do is plug mine into the light timer so it's off when the lights are off. They (I have 2, 1 for each tent) do not shut off at desired rh, it has a dial to turn up/down which I sometimes adjust if too high/low.

Oh good idea, Ill try that. I may need another humidifier like Gaz says for them long term. He is running 4 I think. I really didn't realize how dry it is here. This should have been one of the first things for my grow.
Hey Rich, stupid question and I ask because I learned this the hard way.....does your humidifier have different levels? If I press mine once to turn it on, its on the lowest setting which is good for a 2x2 tent. If I hit it again, the spray increases and I gain about 10% more RH and it gets too much for the small area and is better for a 4x4. If I hit it a third time, it really throws out the mist. Of course I have to fill it three times a day at that rate.

Just wondering if yours doesn't have more in her that you just aren't getting.

Being in Northern Cal it gets dry and even with 3 small humidifiers running full out
in my 2 X 4 X 7' TALL tent I was only hitting 45/46 RH at times

Oh all 3 were in the tent, once the lights came on it
is serious RH Drop without all 3 going at once.

BTW i am deep in flower today
and need 2 in tent to keep the 45/46 min.

EDIT: I also have multiple Temp/RH Meters situated at 12 inches below HID Light
another at Canopy level and another at NET Level among others. The idea for me
is to balance the CANOPY and NET Readings so the CANOPY reading is usually a little
higher than the NET reading but looking for a 45/46 average. Being God/Mother Nature
sure is a pain I dont know how she does it.

What kind of issues are you worried about if you put the Huey in the tent? What I do is plug mine into the light timer so it's off when the lights are off. They (I have 2, 1 for each tent) do not shut off at desired rh, it has a dial to turn up/down which I sometimes adjust if too high/low.

Thanks ween, I have bare cobs going so i dont want any issues with the mist that blows out, other then cobs I've had issues with bud rot and then PM early in this grow. I want to avoid any possibility. My tent is pretty stuffed and I'm sure the mist would be hitting something directly even on low. The humidifier is tall and bulky as well. I may look into a little bottle humidifier for the tent but having the room rh up is a relief for my wife and I as well. The towels and dumping water seems to work for now at least since rh is so low im not worried about that and it helps a lot. Maybe next grow I'll buy another huey.

they look pretty good......hold off on spraying Destress for now.

Thank you, they look a lot happier today. The buds swelled over night. Just worried, i dont want to miss the perfect cat window. So i got some trans in there. Once dry ge then cat

Hey Rich, stupid question and I ask because I learned this the hard way.....does your humidifier have different levels? If I press mine once to turn it on, its on the lowest setting which is good for a 2x2 tent. If I hit it again, the spray increases and I gain about 10% more RH and it gets too much for the small area and is better for a 4x4. If I hit it a third time, it really throws out the mist. Of course I have to fill it three times a day at that rate.

Just wondering if yours doesn't have more in her that you just aren't getting.

Thanks Mr stank. There are 3 settings, its on the highest in the room but even low puts out and the huey is pretty tall. I'll have to pick up a little one that runs off a water bottle for the tent. That should help some. Maybe pick up a couple of those mini ones to add to the room too. Hate waking up to dry sore nose and throat. It's still a huge difference though in the tent and in the room. From 10% to between 25-30. I think adding one more would be a huge benefit but it'll have to wait.

Being in Northern Cal it gets dry and even with 3 small humidifiers running full out
in my 2 X 4 X 7' TALL tent I was only hitting 45/46 RH at times

Oh all 3 were in the tent, once the lights came on it
is serious RH Drop without all 3 going at once.

BTW i am deep in flower today
and need 2 in tent to keep the 45/46 min.

EDIT: I also have multiple Temp/RH Meters situated at 12 inches below HID Light
another at Canopy level and another at NET Level among others. The idea for me
is to balance the CANOPY and NET Readings so the CANOPY reading is usually a little
higher than the NET reading but looking for a 45/46 average. Being God/Mother Nature
sure is a pain I dont know how she does it.

Yeah, I'm in socal and that may be even drier then up north. I think adding another bigger humidifier in the room plus a water bottle one in the tent would make a huge difference. I'm almost there! But for now ill bandaid it until i can afford another unit. Too many other things to get. Ill have to check the price on a mini setup or maybe get a ultrsonic fogger

Here they are today. GE next then cat.

I have to give them a trim under the canopy a bit. Lots of dead leaves

Flowers getting bigger by the day! :slide:

Thanks pw! These should yield nicely. I can't wait!

Are you sure you did not switch plants on us when the lights were out?

Looking good.

Hahah i know. They dont even look at all the same. I was shocked myself at lights on. The buds were noticeably larger.

Looking good man.

Thanks TB! :passitleft:

I was thinking the same thing Penny. Rich has become an illusionist. Lol

It's not me, docs kit comes complete with voodoo black magic. @Doc Bud is actually a Witch Doctor. Those aren't minerals we amend, it's juju powder.

Found some cheapo little humidifiers for my tent will order when i get paid.

Back
Top Bottom