Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

High All.
Still around. Crazy busy right now. I'm definitely tired of traveling. Whew.
Got lots of irons & fire burning.
I went back to my home state & the family wants me to move back.
I really miss my grandkids.
I've been offered some decent jobs there, but i don't think I can give up the freedom I have here.
Decisions, decisions.
In the meantime, the lil autos are chugging along. Pics luego.
Hope you're all doing awesome.

Decisions, decisions. Just when you start to settle life rises up again. :laughtwo:

Good to hear from you mon ami. We figured you must be reeling from the pace of your life right now. Looking forward to pictures. :battingeyelashes: :love:

We're heading towards LA until Wed. I might pull the rip cord after this trip.
I should've done yoga to prepare for this. Lol.

I planted Indian corn, kale, peppers, onions, sage, lavender, tomatoes, garlic....

And, more devil's lettuce.

I couldn't believe the size of growth when I got home.

Heading my ways and your only telling me now!!!! Crap now I've got to find the good stuff I hid up :)

I've been here knocking out front for like 45 mins now. Are you gonna open the door eventually?

If not, where's the nearest pub?

On a serious note, I've only been to northern California. Los Angeles should be a trip.

We're heading towards LA until Wed. I might pull the rip cord after this trip.
I should've done yoga to prepare for this. Lol.

I planted Indian corn, kale, peppers, onions, sage, lavender, tomatoes, garlic....

And, more devil's lettuce.

I couldn't believe the size of growth when I got home.

Yeah, what were you thinking? :laughtwo:

Lavender.....mmmmmmm. There's a plant growing in the shopping district I go through every day. You've tempted me beyond endurance. Today I'm picking some leaves, making some canna butter (it's about time Susan!) and whipping up some canna/lavender butter cookies. :slide: Gosh, I wish I could share with you guys. I'll post a picture and you can imagine the deliciousness. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Yeah, what were you thinking? :laughtwo:

Lavender.....mmmmmmm. There's a plant growing in the shopping district I go through every day. You've tempted me beyond endurance. Today I'm picking some leaves, making some canna butter (it's about time Susan!) and whipping up some canna/lavender butter cookies. :slide: Gosh, I wish I could share with you guys. I'll post a picture and you can imagine the deliciousness. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have a small smart pot of lavender going right now for my wife. :) :peace:

I know this is way off topic, but...
I can't get the lavender to germinate... Yet.

The seeds have to be in the cold for up to 3 weeks, then placed in 70°f.
It's been a month & nothing yet. Patience...blah

I know this is way off topic, but...
I can't get the lavender to germinate... Yet.

The seeds have to be in the cold for up to 3 weeks, then placed in 70°f.
It's been a month & nothing yet. Patience...blah

They should have come up by now. That means any moment those little triangular seedlings are gonna start popping up. Full sun, all day long?

I have a small smart pot of lavender going right now for my wife. :) :peace:

Indoors or outdoors supergroomer? I'm going out and picking up some mint to grow in the tent. I've been making fresh mint tea and buying it in the grocery is rediculously expensive, so I'm thinking toss a pot out on the balcony for the summer and keep it in the tent over winter. That should work, don't you think? I don't think mint has to winter over.

Indoors or outdoors supergroomer? I'm going out and picking up some mint to grow in the tent. I've been making fresh mint tea and buying it in the grocery is rediculously expensive, so I'm thinking toss a pot out on the balcony for the summer and keep it in the tent over winter. That should work, don't you think? I don't think mint has to winter over.

Right now the lavender is in the small tent with the carrots under one of the Mars II 400s. They took a while to pop. Only 2 seeds out of a dozen or so that I sprinkled in the HB soil popped. For 2 or 3 weeks that is all there was. Now, this weekend (after a drench) I have several more starting to show.:circle-of-love::peace:

Right now the lavender is in the small tent with the carrots under one of the Mars II 400s. They took a while to pop. Only 2 seeds out of a dozen or so that I sprinkled in the HB soil popped. For 2 or 3 weeks that is all there was. Now, this weekend (after a drench) I have several more starting to show.:circle-of-love::peace:

So we should expect Cajun will soon have a field of lavender. :battingeyelashes: :love: I should grow one in my tent. It's my favorite scent. I keep a bottle of essential oil to dab on the hem of my shirt before I leave the house. So I'm always in this faint cloud of lavender everywhere I go. It's probably one of the reasons I'm so mellow. The brownies account for the rest of it. :laughtwo:

I've transplanted the Strawberry Cough gals to their 25gal fabric pots. They look funny almost they're so small for the pots. Pics soon.
This will be my last legal outdoor grow so I'm gonna post it everywhere while I can. Lol.

Looks like my future entails going back behind enemy lines of the war on cannabis (and reason).
I'm gonna need therapy. Lol.
There's a plan in place though when I get there & be doing a Rangers job (RLTW) for a lil while for my current "boss".

Looks like the oil threads are all in control as predicted by those with better perception than me. So, I'll stick to the farm here.
The indoor gals are under 20/4 schedule now. I'll chop them in about a month or so & focus on the outdoor gals.

Happy Trees.

Too true my friend. I'll fall back into the "mode" pretty quick.
I'll still be traveling, but not near as much.
I'll be with family & decent food again. Lol.

Too true my friend. I'll fall back into the "mode" pretty quick.
I'll still be traveling, but not near as much.
I'll be with family & decent food again. Lol.

"Decent food". :rofl: Spoken like a true Cajun.

The reality at the moment is that most of us will always be stuck in stealth mode, given the legislative attitudes geared more towards control and revenue than freedom and accessibility. Crazy, the way it's going now.

I hate to see you give up the taste of freedom, but the family is primary. Let's see where this new path leads you.

:ciao: Cajun

Back
Top Bottom