Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Here's the good. They're getting better every day. :) Flowering girls:

flowering_5.jpg

Here's what the super cropped stems have done since I did it a week or so ago. They went almost straight back up on the ends, but I'm going to leave them as is. If the one plant gets too out of hand on stretch, I'll switch her out with the one on the end so she can grow as she wants, and I keep a fairly even canopy on the others:

supercrop_121.jpg

supercrop_111.jpg

supercrop_10.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Well that blows my strategy, keeping my cuttings quarantined in the kitchen.

But aren't garden cuttings pretty in the grow room?

(photo from last Monday )

Wellll.....I'm probably being overly cautious with my statement of never bringing a cutting inside. My excuse is... Once bitten........:laugh:

At the very least fully inspect every inch of the cutting for bugs or signs of them before bringing it inside.

:circle-of-love:

Here's the good. They're getting better every day. :) Flowering girls:

flowering_5.jpg

Here's what the super cropped stems have done since I did it a week or so ago. They went almost straight back up on the ends, but I'm going to leave them as is. If the one plant gets too out of hand on stretch, I'll switch her out with the one on the end so she can grow as she wants, and I keep a fairly even canopy on the others:

supercrop_121.jpg

supercrop_111.jpg

supercrop_10.jpg

How do you make that bend in the branch? Plants looks beautiful.

Peace

How do you make that bend in the branch? Plants looks beautiful.

Peace

:ciao: georos

It's called supercropping. On a post a couple pages back, page 336, post 5036 from my puter, I explained it a bit with pics: :)

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

The site still has a glitch in linking directly to posts sometimes, it won't work unless I manually edit the previously posted link. So if the link still doesn't take you to the post, just find the page and post number I stated above.

:thumb:

:ciao: georos

It's called supercropping. On a post a couple pages back, page 336, post 5036 from my puter, I explained it a bit with pics: :)

The site still has a glitch in linking directly to posts sometimes, it won't work unless I manually edit the previously posted link. So if the link still doesn't take you to the post, just find the page and post number I stated above.

I went back and read that post. Very cool. I've read about this but haven't seen it done. Thank you for sharing .

Peace

Member Search:

Has anyone heard from ShiggityFlip? It's been almost a month since he last posted....hope he is okay?

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light. I know he was pretty ill in early December, but I thought he had recovered.

Member Search:

Has anyone heard from ShiggityFlip? It's been almost a month since he last posted....hope he is okay?

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light. I know he was pretty ill in early December, but I thought he had recovered.

Thanks Cannafan for the posting! Your right I haven't seen any of ShiggityFlips' postings for a while. I know sometimes I ghost out and disconnect from everyone and everything when I'm not well. I forget that people do worry and care during those times. But seeing this is a great reminder to keep in contact. Hopefully that's all that's going on and everything is ok.

Reason #420 why I love this community, "We really do care for eachother"

Thanks Cannafan for the posting! Your right I haven't seen any of ShiggityFlips' postings for a while. I know sometimes I ghost out and disconnect from everyone and everything when I'm not well. I forget that people do worry and care during those times. But seeing this is a great reminder to keep in contact. Hopefully that's all that's going on and everything is ok.

Reason #420 why I love this community, "We really do care for eachother"

You are absolutely on point, Greensmurf. I'm a bit of a worry momma here. LOL

I did send a PM to Shiggity, hopefully all is okay and he's just been busy with things offsite.

Site problems and Maintenance:

For those of you who have been experiencing various issues with the site recently and today, rest assured it is being attended to and problems are being identified and corrected. They should be at normal loading and user experience very soon!
Spambots have apparently wreaked havoc a bit.

They're looking good girl....even with the leaf issue. Pfft...I don't see any leaf issue.

I hid that pretty well then. :thanks:

"Why did the elephant paint his toenails all different colors?..........."

"Don't know...why did he do that?"

"So he could hide in a bag of M&M's..............................

"Ever see an Elephant in a bag of M&M's?"

"No, can't say as I ever have."

"It works pretty good doesn't it?".................................

I should cut back on the Durban Poison meatballs today......:rofl:

The leaf issues are towards the bottoms of flowering girls, if you look at the second to the last pic you will see some yellow tinged on the left area of the pic. Just to be honest. :laugh:

(It works pretty good doesn't it?".................................) :thedoubletake::hmmmm::blushsmile::laugh:

(I should cut back on the Durban Poison meatballs today......) That sounds good Sista :Namaste:

Well, I couldn't believe my eyes.......
Three weeks ago ? I decided to not harvest the two remaining plants in the basement flowering room due to critter infestation. I stopped going down there until today, fully expecting to bag up two dead plants.
Huh.....they weren't dead in the least! I had completely forgotten to turn the LED timer off, but had stopped watering and turned off the heat supply fan. So, it was coooolllld down there.

Did the cold stop the cycle on the critters? Did it put them into dormancy in the soil? I dunno, but all I found on the plants was some bug poo here and there that was dried up and shook off the leaves easily.

I brought them upstairs in a bag and got them isolated in the bathroom immediately into a wash bath. I did the wash run twice and then hung them up and showered them down. Looking at the water, I didn't see a single critter. Just some old poo and dirt/dead leaves floating around.

So, I have a harvest I didn't expect. I'll be checking the trichomes as soon as they are drip dried, hoping maybe I'll find some seeds too. Ya never know.

One is Lemon Venom, and the other is White Widow:

surprise_harvest_1.jpg

surprise_harvest_2.jpg

surprise_harvest_3.jpg

what luck, Canna....you must have your nose clean :clap:

what luck, Canna....you must have your nose clean :clap:

Well....I do try to keep the bug poo out of it whenever possible. :rofl:

I took a vacation day today, had I not done that, lord only knows when I would have gone down there to take care of those two plants. LOL

Off to make some Canna Caramels....or maybe a nap.....sun is out....looks great shining through the window, so I'll just enjoy that for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom