Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I was reading B A R's thread a bit ago on how he keeps finding these seedlings, possibly from people smoking and tossing seeds into outside planters that they find in their stash. I had a funny thought come to mind.

In these larger cities, as the laws starting changing to legalize....how soon before we see people with signs that say "Will work for seeds"...or the cups in your face as they ask "Excuse me brother, can you spare a seed?"

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Okay, my decision is made on which plants to start the fluxing on. Two of the plants stayed short and squat, not much stretch at all. I think those would make perfect subjects for fluxing. Those are G13 Bubble Gum #2 and Delicious Cotton Candy Feminised. Let's hope the G13 #2 turns out female. :)

The rest of the plants I will do standard Low Stress Training on.

I'll start the nipping and the LST tomorrow morning.

:circle-of-love:

I'm here Cannafan, LA invited me over & I've done a soft topping blog & added it to my signature for you :)
I see you're a Herbies shopper, my Strawberry blue never popped :( but I've just popped 2 Hawaiian Skunk Haze & 2 Delicious Cotton Candy :) They will be put into Root riot plugs in the next day or so :)
I wish you luck & it'll be great to see you growing the same strains as me & attempting your 1st flux :thumb:

Hi, Cannafan. i'm here. :circle-of-love:

:welcome: Sarah! I'm loving this LED light. Probably will be ordering another soon. :)

I'm here Cannafan, LA invited me over & I've done a soft topping blog & added it to my signature for you :)
I see you're a Herbies shopper, my Strawberry blue never popped :( but I've just popped 2 Hawaiian Skunk Haze & 2 Delicious Cotton Candy :) They will be put into Root riot plugs in the next day or so :)
I wish you luck & it'll be great to see you growing the same strains as me & attempting your 1st flux :thumb:

:welcome: Skunnymonster! I checked out your blog instructions and they were great. Thanks so much. I will be doing the soft topping tonight. :thumb:

Yep, the Strawberry Blue is a gonner. What I thought was a white root starting was not. I have finally given up. Probably won't be ordering any of that particular seed anytime soon. LOL I love Herbie's, great customer service and fast shipping.

:circle-of-love:

Photo shoot update this morning. I did the LST on the plants, and will be doing the soft topping for Flux this evening. I can't wait to see that time lapse on these plants after this LST, to see them come back to life and start reaching upward.

Here's the LST'd plants:

LST_5.jpg

LST_6.jpg

LST_24.jpg

LST_31.jpg

LST_12.jpg

LST_4.jpg

Here's the two that I will do the fluxing on:

Flux_2.jpg

Flux_1.jpg

This one started out with the first leaves kind of mangled up, but it has corrected itself:

Flux_3.jpg

I think the first Blueberry Gum pic should be labeled "G13 Blueberry Gum #1". Got a little mixed up when editing the pictures. Oops.

Glad to help :) It's a shame about the Strawberry blue, they must all be duds :( On the upside, they're a freebie so nothing lost

Someone might be catching the fever of the flux. It's not air-borne it's :420: borne.

I noticed the same with mine, I bought a 96x3 to use as a veg light & I'm delighted with it. I still use my CFL for the seedling stage though :)

Back
Top Bottom