Cannapocalypse 2017

This will be cool.
:popcorn:

It will run for about 240 hours before I switch to the 250W CREE 93CRI warm white cobs

Looking forward to seeing these ladies under the CREE cobs
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I have been doing a lot of research on the COB lighting. I decided to hold off on buying a pre-built LED and plan on doing my own DIY COB setup in the new grow room. Already started sourcing the hardware.

This will be cool.
:popcorn:

Looking forward to seeing these ladies under the CREE cobs
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I have been doing a lot of research on the COB lighting. I decided to hold off on buying a pre-built LED and plan on doing my own DIY COB setup in the new grow room. Already started sourcing the hardware.

Hey SantB it's about time, welcome to the show :thumb:

Good job Alchemy, I look forward to your DIY plans

Pistils are starting to pop up

IMG_239419.JPG
IMG_239518.JPG

Ty Kriaze, the real COB show has yet to begin, the CREE's are sitting on my desk waiting for the heat sink and reflectors. I hope to jump on that this weekend.

Mag issues were caused by PH lockout and iron toxicity. Done.

Oh Yea Mono, only on Day 7 and the buds are popping in !!

IMG_241326.JPG
IMG_241227.JPG
IMG_241521.JPG

Thanks for staying tuned in Alchemist.

I uninstalled the MH 400W with 100 hours on it and put in the 55000 Lumen HPS bulb while still waiting on my new COB to be constructed.

Vlad:bongrip:

It's been almost 6 months since I harvested the mother of these plants, otherwise known as Explodey - The Acapulco Gold plant.

After a long 6 month cure, a lonely bud remains. It smells like strawberries cinnamon and fermented grapes.
Just one little 0.3g in the vape totally blew me away in comparison to the standard seedless commercial stuff I've gotten.

Me taking a T-Break might be coming up. I'd rather wait for this new treasure to finish growing than give away my blood money for mediocre medicine :bongrip:

Nice 6 month cure. That sounds like a delicious flavor profile :thumb:

Where did you get the Mother Acapulco Gold from Vlad ?

I live in South America where cannabis has been a staple illegal export for decades. Only this year was it legalized for medicinal use, including auto-cultivation and making extractions. There are african breeds, central american breeds growing here as well...

Today I bought some active spores to kill tiny bugs I've been dealing with in the root zone:

Beauveria bassiana
Metarhizium anisopliae
Lecanicillium lecanii
bacilus thuringiensis

Yup, a 4 in 1 pack of vicious microbacteria to eat all the larvae and eggs :thumb:

Welcome to the show Mouser

Hmmmm... I just bought a new motorcycle so I guess I will have to wait on finishing the COB :(

HPS is holding it down for now :bongrip:

IMG_242921.JPG
IMG_242818.JPG
IMG_242716.JPG

Looking good over there Vlad. Starting to really show their lady parts, and looking healthy.
Congrats on getting a new motorcycle. I guess we will have to wait to see your COBs.

Happy Monday comrades :bongrip:

I went ahead and took the suggestion of adding more Magnesium to the plant's food to be safe.

Also today I decided to drop the bomb on the few bugs living in the coco. They won't be too happy about their paradise being invaded by flesh eating bacteria.

Pics coming soon

Back
Top Bottom