Cannapocalypse 2017

You may have been barred from Rio for pumping up Vlad, but not here mate. This place encourages it lol :ban::morenutes::yahoo::ganjamon:

just kidding no nations were killed in the writing of this post, all reference to nations is purely coincidental

Yes Comrades, maybe the PPM approaching 1200 caused some issues but a little flush every once in a while should keep them moving along.

This is why I keep messing with hydro and not soil. I see huge potential, every time is better, just need to tweak it a little more.

Let's see what happens :bongrip:

Last pic is the next plant that will get a whole 400 Watt HPS to herself.
She will be up-potted to 3 gallons of coco 2 weeks before 12/12... she will be my biggest ever.

IMG_257221.JPG
IMG_256816.JPG
IMG_257721.JPG

IMG_257618.JPG

IMG_257818.JPG

I'm not sure if this girl also has a salty pot but I won't flower her until all issues are cleared up.
Going for perfect run next time in 30 days :bongrip:

The next girl has a wonderful structure bud. 30 days left of veg you say? She has potential to be a very nice plant ;)

Looking great bud... Alot different than last year...

:peace:

FE

Thanks Comrades,

I've stabilized the ppm issue. Turns out I don't need to feed them every day full strength. DUHH!!!

Thank you FE, yeaaa now that the experiments are over I can pick a path to perfection,.

Anyway, the buds are swelling and my defoliation only consisted of removing 5 miserable leaves :laughtwo:

IMG_258815.JPG
IMG_258720.JPG
IMG_259118.JPG
IMG_258515.JPG

The smallest of the 2 in flower reacted worse to the salt build up, so I won't be doing 2 liter pots anymore. Bigger is better :bongrip:

With Coco I feel like I learned so far among other things that.... If I feed more often I want lower PPM. If I feed like in veg right now every other day (to dry up some solely to kill gnats) then I am running slightly higher... But.. but... I run DTW off a rez and a interesting thing I do.... I fill my rez in flower and veg with the normal strength feed... When they get to about 2/3 full still I retop the rez with filtered RO only water and re PH it. Then the PPm drops by 25-30 % for a weeks feeding... I don't think I will continue this in flower but in veg I seem to not need the amount of feed or ppm i usually give...

Smaller pots would be fine... You just need to water them much more often and flush then with ph'd only water regularly to wash that stuff away. But bigger pots saves time and effort on this but still needs to be done.. I do my flushes regularly and I just do it not long before a feeding.... clean it out and get a fresh feed shortly after ;)

:peace:

FE

Buds are getting fat :bongrip:

Coco management seems to be working %100 now.

PK booster added. All HPS now, no more LED. I was up to 700W during first 4 weeks and rolled off to 400W HPS so let's see what happens.

IMG_260416.JPG
IMG_261616.JPG
IMG_260522.JPG
IMG_260617.JPG
IMG_262222.JPG
IMG_262017.JPG

I turned down the light a bit because with 700W and no air cooler the temps go over 25+ C which is not worth risking any further issues this late in the game. I did not get to use the CREEs because the reflectors were lost in transit :(

With PK booster , PPM is only 700. They are sativa dominant and therefore do not like a lot of food.

We are middle week 4 on these two clones... I wonder for how long they will soldier on in flower.

This is colombian bag seed stuff. Unfortunately this strain I Have is not pure, it has been mixed with some other strain.

Vlad:bongrip:

Shitter about those reflectors mate sorry to hear about that. Can you not use them without until they arrive? You could put the LED's closer to compensate for the light bleed to the sides. They run too cool if anything from what I've seen but they have pretty damn good penetration :thumb:

Shitter about those reflectors mate sorry to hear about that. Can you not use them without until they arrive? You could put the LED's closer to compensate for the light bleed to the sides. They run too cool if anything from what I've seen but they have pretty damn good penetration :thumb:

I will just wait out these 2 and maybe try LED for the next round. This is a continuous journal and after these 2 get the chop, a big plant is going to replace them and go into 12/12 so stay tuned for continual improvements :thumb:

Budding up very well indeed ;)

Thanks Mono,

COCO is a precision medium and I got stupid lazy but I did flush the hell out of it and return the PH to optimum and will continue watching like a hawk.

I want big buds :bongrip:

Next plant is coming soon, going to try to run my perfect flower phase without little mishaps.

Cheers comrades

Thanks Mono,

COCO is a precision medium and I got stupid lazy but I did flush the hell out of it and return the PH to optimum and will continue watching like a hawk.

I want big buds :bongrip:

Next plant is coming soon, going to try to run my perfect flower phase without little mishaps.

Cheers comrades

I'm not sure what line of nutrients you use but i'm also a coco grower. I've found, running nutrients @ 1/2 or even 1/3 strength feeding every day without a flush.

Flushing can mess up the pH and ec of the medium which takes a couple of days of feeding to correct.

Your buds are coming along very well bud!

Hey Vlad,
I stopped by to check you out. I don't grow in your medium so you will probably be the only other hydro guy I follow besides FE.
I like the look of what you got going on and overall I am totally impressed with the speed of this way. I wanna watch and see it through man. I see big Buds in your near future man.

Great looking grow dude

Thanks for the support Comrades,

I've been sussing out all the errors in my grow so this one can finish up decent and get a good start on the next plant that will go into flower immediately after these are done.

IMG_267017.JPG
IMG_268114.JPG
IMG_268316.JPG
IMG_265917.JPG
IMG_267515.JPG

Okay I defoliated them for the first and *only* time in flower.

I dropped the PH to correct range and PPM is <700

Let's see what happens :bongrip:

If I win the LED sponsorship I have a perfect clone of this acapulco gold ready to go for comparison vs 400W hps

IMG_268619.JPG

Back
Top Bottom