ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Thanks man :high-five:
I got 81 good seeds off the first plant the second plant was junked and the third one has another week or so
spraying a chemdog now gonna use the mom to pollinate cause I had to trash one of the 2 other clones I was gonna use and the 2nd one im hoping will make it other than that the moms in 12/12 now in a separate area hope it works out but
either way I got 2 more seeds to work with later :thumb:

You can keep your pollen fresh in a refrigerator for up to six weeks if needed.

nah I didn't need to keep it which reminds me I have to throw away some very old pollen in the fridge lol
I canned the pollen plant I saw seeds forming and said meh wth lol

Verry kool seeds cronic thats awesome.

thanks Dusty :Namaste:

That's great dude! Post a photo of those seeds you made over on my thread!

lol stuck em the fridge but I have that first pic on the plate with the 26 seeds
ill take it back out when I cut the third plant and dry it a bit before I search it for seeds

Yeah! Fantastic update Cronic, those buds look really good. Top shelf for sure. I like what you're doing with your bonsai plant too. The seeds look excellent man well done, I'll prolly have to order some CS and spray a KC-45 plant and get some seeds if its that easy! Might PM you about details lol.

Well, Aloha buddy, have a great evening and following Munchday. :passitleft:

Bet it smells great in there! :cheer:

I can smell it just outside the door in the house but I cant smell it outside which is what counts lol

Yeah! Fantastic update Cronic, those buds look really good. Top shelf for sure. I like what you're doing with your bonsai plant too. The seeds look excellent man well done, I'll prolly have to order some CS and spray a KC-45 plant and get some seeds if its that easy! Might PM you about details lol.

Well, Aloha buddy, have a great evening and following Munchday. :passitleft:

Thanks Brotha no worries ill tell you everything I know which I got from toker69
and his thread

Dang doodle Cronic friend
thats worth a few REPS++++ :bravo:to be able to become a great weed farmer I think you need to be able to produce seed BUT to produce all Fem seed,s well thats cool for sure ,, plus what wonderful harvest:goodjob:
On another note do you have any ideas on what to do with them Pac men they are getting rather tall:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Never a dull moment here at the Busy Beaver Cronic's place.

Hey Cronic!!!! Happy Tubesday!!!!

I wanted to cruise over and see how the ladies were doing, and wow!!! They have gotten huge!!! Very healthy looking ladies you have, and also very nice frosty buds!!!!

I wanted to invite you back over to my current grow journal, I will be revealing a special surprise that I am super excited about, and I will be doing this either tonight or tomorrow! Anyone is welcome to come check it out! I have to say these LED's I am rocking right now, are really doing their thing :) Looks like yours are as well!!! Very nice looking grow Chronic!!!!

Dang doodle Cronic friend
thats worth a few REPS++++ :bravo:to be able to become a great weed farmer I think you need to be able to produce seed BUT to produce all Fem seed,s well thats cool for sure ,, plus what wonderful harvest:goodjob:
On another note do you have any ideas on what to do with them Pac men they are getting rather tall:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

yea im still waiting to see sex on those 2 pacman that are left lol they keep wanting to get taller and it aint much of a pot that its in lol
Thanks Brother:thumb:

Another great update CCH! Everything looks so good in there , nice harvest too. Congrats.:peace:

Thanks G :high-five:

I'm starting to be able to smell it outside the house but am not going to worry about it. Just really glad I don't have many visitors. Beautiful harvest Cronic.........:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love: yea for me its not good to have it smelling outside the house behind right by that room is roughly 15 feet away lol

Never a dull moment here at the Busy Beaver Cronic's place.

Thanks BAR :Namaste:

Hey Cronic!!!! Happy Tubesday!!!!

I wanted to cruise over and see how the ladies were doing, and wow!!! They have gotten huge!!! Very healthy looking ladies you have, and also very nice frosty buds!!!!

I wanted to invite you back over to my current grow journal, I will be revealing a special surprise that I am super excited about, and I will be doing this either tonight or tomorrow! Anyone is welcome to come check it out! I have to say these LED's I am rocking right now, are really doing their thing :) Looks like yours are as well!!! Very nice looking grow Chronic!!!!

Cool Im there :thumb: and Thanks Ice :Namaste:

That Cemdawg kicks booty!:loopy:

Thanks Buddy :thumb:

:passitleft:... High Cronic...:circle-of-love:

Aloha Dennise :circle-of-love:
Mahalo for stopping by :high-five:

Very nice grow :bravo:

Thanks Evog :thumb: sounds like you got some decent weight over your way too :high-five: :bravo:

ok so a few days ago actually maybe it was Friday lol
been so busy with work I didn't get a seed germinating in time to keep my 3 week spacing lol
anywho so I tried to pop a hash bomb seed its still in the damn wet paper towel lol
so I think it sunday I threw another seed into germ a kannabia the next day I had a 5/8 inch long taproot so
I threw that into a rooting plug and I guess over the course of 2 days its popped up now
im gonna leave the hash bomb in the paper towel for now
put a drop of hormex on it yesterday well see if it helps
ok that it for recent news update as usual on sunday :thumb:

oh yea so the unknown plant I really think its the gdp seed I might have thrown in the pot when it didn't pop when I germed it
I say that because
it looks very similar in growth structure to the f-1 of ogk x gdp I grew out
and the leaves look like the gdp male I had

Good morning weed Brotha. Great update and a very nice harvest. :bravo: Lovin the seeds, :circle-of-love: someday I may have to do that. Busy man.

Back
Top Bottom