ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looks great Chronic!

I love what you've done with the place. I haven't said it before, but I F'ing love the smaller tent on top of the larger tent. Very nice use of space my friend. I may have to take a page out of that book at some point ;)

Hope the boats ok!

Looking good Cronic. You're the one who got me over my worries of plants getting to close to my LED panel. Now I see they can go as far as touching it I'm really not worried.

Can't wait to see what u pop next brother!

im still trying to decide it has to be in the next couple of days tho
unless I give the sour diesel an extra week of veg but I don't want it to get too tall in bloom either
decisions decisions :rofl:

Looking big and tasty.

Thanks Dusty :volcano-smiley:

Looks great bro. Another Chronic fest.

Thank you sir :thanks:

Beautiful as always my friend.....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Dam Brotha now that is a great update. :circle-of-love::cheer::high-five: Those buds are looking so nice. Beautiful grow like it always is. Did you find what was wrong with the boat. I have a good friend that just had sea water in the oil in his boat. It ended up being the exhaust manifold on one side. Spendy day even with him doing the work. He runs 100% synthetic oil and got lucky. Flushed and it's running great with the same oil pressure as before.

If hes running a heat exchanger that's the only place salt water has access but how would it do that?
if I see water in my oil I usually think head gasket
unless backflowing into the valves when the motor is off if it sits in the water
but if the riser is high enough I don't see that much water being able to get in
but its great he fixed it
I just gotta tighten a couple belts change the seal and impeller in the raw water pump
and while I do that im gonna change the cap rotor and plugs even tho im not at my 100 hr mark since the boats
been sitting a lot lately
the oil is still sparkling clean from when I last changed it so im not worried about that and gonna change my two fuel filters
after that all should be well
and Thanks Brotha :thanks: :volcano-smiley:

The Hawaiian Master is at work! :popcorn: :surf: :volcano-smiley: :adore:

Mahalo Brotha :high-five:

Looking good as usual Cronic!

Hey CannaMeds Nice to see you Dropping by man and Thank you :Namaste:

Looking good Cronic. You're the one who got me over my worries of plants getting to close to my LED panel. Now I see they can go as far as touching it I'm really not worried.

yea strain dependent on the bleaching I had some get just as close with no bleaching
touching the light isn't good tho so I do try and bend it away but for me the height cant be helped im working with what I got
there can be some burn caused by moisture transpiration of the leaf or even on the bud touching the light and the heat cooks it
steam boil whatever lol causing the browning
in veg under the t-8's they touch the light and there is moisture but not hot enough to cause the damage the leds can
but still is very minimal you can get pretty close the only thing is not using the full spread of the lights when it does that
so I tend to do a bit more defoliating on a plant like that than I would a shorter plant
Thanks for stopping by Brotha
:high-five:

Looks great Chronic!

I love what you've done with the place. I haven't said it before, but I F'ing love the smaller tent on top of the larger tent. Very nice use of space my friend. I may have to take a page out of that book at some point ;)

Hope the boats ok!

its a secret jardin tent and they actually sell it to use like that or on the side if you want
but its suppose to be stackable I saw on at the hydro store first
the only thing is the weight is limiting so in he beginning I had to watch the weight and the amount of light buckets etc..
that I had both in the top tent and the light hanging in the bottom tent
its why I made the wood frame so I could do what I wanted on top and the lower tent only has to support the lights
which already is a lot of weight, but the tent had to be moved cause it was way to close the the ac and it eventually caused some issues and there was actual condensation under the front of the old ac, so I canned that and put in a new one
in the future I plan to partition off the room so I can use the full height and ill figure out some cabinets for the veg and cs in a separate area, run carbon filters the works seal and lock off that so the rest of the room can be used for something else
well its a thought don't know when or how long before or if it will happen
Thanks for dropping in Sweet :high-five:

Beautiful! ... and I even thought I did a good job last time, ha, foolish me :cheesygrinsmiley: ... nice update SEEDS! :goodjob:

Hey if you like american football then come to the 2014 pickem thread to pick teams and play against fellow 420 members. The first game starts tomorrow so come get your picks in. The rules are within the thread.

2014 420.com pigskin pickem

Just drove by to see a pic or two. Me I've always busier than I care to be. But then one nice thing about outdoors is the ease of it. Alittle water, good soil and a smile from mother nature.
Now as of this indoor stuff...................... It sure seems your a busy ass camper yourself. Fact more work goes with a indoor plant.
I see you've had to do alittle 'figure S'ing' least what I call it. LST'ing whatever it's called nowadays,,,,,,,,,, tying her down. I am impressed is why I'm babbling about the distance between light and plant with them LED's. Saves tons of space, well height especially for a tent with those issues. And lets you even out the canopy rather well. Bud's are looking sweet. Keepem Green

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read you a father. Congrad's on the future youngings... Keepem Green

Hey Chronic!

Do you foliar feed ever? If so are you able to do it with the leds on? or do you need to shut them off for a few minutes also?

I foliar sprayed my plants grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x 1 hour before the lights went out and the plants all had light burns everywhere they were directly under the LED light panel. After this event I now foliar spray my plants when the light are going off or with a green headlamp to illuminate my plants.

hello Cronichemphog, question...
5 gallon DWC's, GH Lucas formula... Budmaster II 300 LED... the tent temp stays steady at 77 degrees, res temp stays a constant and steady 74.5 degrees. I have tons of air bubbles, do you think the res temp of 74ish will be a problem down the road in flower? plants doing fine now, white roots at 3 weeks veg.

Kindest regards

I foliar sprayed my plants grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x 1 hour before the lights went out and the plants all had light burns everywhere they were directly under the LED light panel. After this event I now foliar spray my plants when the light are going off or with a green headlamp to illuminate my plants.

Copy that. Thanks King!

Beautiful! ... and I even thought I did a good job last time, ha, foolish me :cheesygrinsmiley: ... nice update SEEDS! :goodjob:

hey Brotha you Always do a Great Job :thumb:

Hey if you like american football then come to the 2014 pickem thread to pick teams and play against fellow 420 members. The first game starts tomorrow so come get your picks in. The rules are within the thread.

:thumb:

:hug:... Morning Cronic......:circle-of-love:

High sorry I took so long :circle-of-love:

Happy Weedday bro.

Heya Cajun Happy Skunkday to ya man :high-five:

Seeds I am already anxious to wanna see one of them pop
Have a great day cronic brother

Hey Brother im waiting on pins and needles for that shit to be ready got my next one lined up already

Just drove by to see a pic or two. Me I've always busier than I care to be. But then one nice thing about outdoors is the ease of it. Alittle water, good soil and a smile from mother nature.
Now as of this indoor stuff...................... It sure seems your a busy ass camper yourself. Fact more work goes with a indoor plant.
I see you've had to do alittle 'figure S'ing' least what I call it. LST'ing whatever it's called nowadays,,,,,,,,,, tying her down. I am impressed is why I'm babbling about the distance between light and plant with them LED's. Saves tons of space, well height especially for a tent with those issues. And lets you even out the canopy rather well. Bud's are looking sweet. Keepem Green

Thanks Man Hope your Doing well :high-five:

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read you a father. Congrad's on the future youngings... Keepem Green

father who what?
ah the plant im trying to pop another one now but sour diesel is on deck :high-five:

Hey Chronic!

Do you foliar feed ever? If so are you able to do it with the leds on? or do you need to shut them off for a few minutes also?

yea what he said Sweet lol
actually I never have foliar fed but I know what he is talking about because when they do touch certain things they sweat or transpire what ever you wanna call it and the water left usually turns the leaf brown im assuming because it cooks it

hello Cronichemphog, question...
5 gallon DWC's, GH Lucas formula... Budmaster II 300 LED... the tent temp stays steady at 77 degrees, res temp stays a constant and steady 74.5 degrees. I have tons of air bubbles, do you think the res temp of 74ish will be a problem down the road in flower? plants doing fine now, white roots at 3 weeks veg.

Kindest regards

it really depends I think everything may be a factor
I can honestly say I have had higher res temps but 74-76 is average for me
I can get lower sometimes but since its been hot lately im happy with that

:passitleft: High cronic.....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Copy that. Thanks King!

Sorry man, I was asleep when you called! :Namaste:

no worries Buddy ill give you a call after im heading home after work tomorrow :high-five:

ok im gonna organize my pics and upload them ill try to get the update up tonight :thumb:

ok start off with BCN Diesel on flush now

DSC047253.JPG

DSC047263.JPG

DSC047285.JPG

DSC047293.JPG

DSC047301.JPG

DSC04731.JPG

DSC047321.JPG

DSC047333.JPG

DSC047342.JPG

DSC04735.JPG

DSC047383.JPG